We are able to offer you the flexibility to be as creative as you wish to find or organise an event that appeals to you. As we are a small charity, we simply do not have the resources currently for our own event.
Hold an EPTea Party
Many of the women we speak to recount how a cup of tea and piece of cake with a friend or family member can provide some much-needed comfort during their recovery. If you fancy a cuppa with friends and raising awareness and funds at the same time, then why not hold your very own EPTea Party. Hold an EPT Party
Covid-19 (coronavirus): Fundraisers must follow Government guidance. In line with Government guidance, we have paused in person EPTea Parties.
Hold a virtual EPTea Party instead.
Here are a few more ideas for inspiration
- Set up a birthday fundraiser via Facebook.
- Host a dinner party/curry night/tea party/coffee morning/barbecue where guests contribute donations to the Trust. Popular themes include “Come Dine with Me” or be inspired by a celebrity chef.
- Organise a charity night with a disco or barn dance and include a quiz or raffle. We have even had a few poker evenings and “Butler in the Buff” nights!
- Either organise a quiz or raffle or combine it with a charity night or dinner party.
- Hold a sports match (such as five-a-side football tournament) and charge for entry.
- Organise a cake sale or craft fayre.
- Auction of promises – everyone has a hobby, talent or hidden skill; organise an auction to sell to the highest bidder
- Swear box – locate at home, at the office or both!
- Sweepstake – popular events are the Grand National, Wimbledon or guessing the total time to complete your marathon or event.
- Spare change challenge – ask your family and family to empty their pockets every evening for a week and donate the proceeds.
- Sell unwanted items on ebay, Preloved or at a car-boot sale.
- Request donations in lieu of gifts for a christening, wedding or birthday celebration.
- Ask friends and family for inspiration.
- For more ideas read the News from fundraisers section.
Raise awareness with our EPT branded t-shirts and handouts
Interested in fundraising for us?
Please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch soon.
Read the latest news from our fundraisers »