We are able to offer you the flexibility to be as creative as you wish to find or organise an event that appeals to you. As we are a small charity, we simply do not have the resources currently for our own event.
Hold an EPTea Party
Many of the women we speak to recount how a cup of tea and piece of cake with a friend or family member can provide some much-needed comfort during their recovery. If you fancy a cuppa with friends and raising awareness and funds at the same time, then why not hold your very own EPTea Party. Hold an EPT Party
Covid-19 (coronavirus): Fundraisers must follow Government guidance. In line with Government guidance, we have paused in person EPTea Parties and other fundraising activities that involve contact with others at present to reduce risk of infection.
Stay at home and hold a virtual EPTea Party instead.
Here are a few more ideas for inspiration
- Set up a birthday fundraiser via Facebook.
- Host a dinner party/curry night/tea party/coffee morning/barbeque where guests contribute donations to the Trust. Popular themes include “Come Dine with Me” or be inspired by a celebrity chef.
- Organise a charity night with a disco or barn dance and include a quiz or raffle. We have even had a few poker evenings and “Butler in the Buff” nights!
- Either organise a quiz or raffle or combine it with a charity night or dinner party.
- Hold a sports match (such as five-a-side football tournament) and charge for entry.
- Organise a cake sale or craft fayre.
- Auction of promises – everyone has a hobby, talent or hidden skill; organise an auction to sell to the highest bidder
- Swear box – locate at home, at the office or both!
- Sweepstake – popular events are the Grand National, Wimbledon or guessing the total time to complete your marathon or event.
- Spare change challenge – ask your family and family to empty their pockets every evening for a week and donate the proceeds.
- Sell unwanted items on ebay, Preloved or at a car-boot sale.
- Request donations in lieu of gifts for a christening, wedding or birthday celebration.
- Ask friends and family for inspiration.
- For more ideas read the News from fundraisers section.
Raise awareness with our EPT branded t-shirts and handouts
Interested in fundraising for us?
Please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch soon.
Read the latest news from our fundraisers »