Lessons from local areas on implementing the national review
Thursday 3 November 2016
The King’s Fund, London W1G 0AN
This timely conference, designed in partnership with members of the National Maternity Review, will provide you with a valuable opportunity to learn how their seven key recommendations are being implemented locally.
Sign up today to learn from innovative projects from across the country and discover how you can deliver safer, patient-centred care within cultures that promote continuous learning and collaborative working.
Confirmed speakers include:
· Baroness Julia Cumberlege CBE, Chair, National Maternity Review
· Professor Jacqueline Dunkley‐Bent, Head of Maternity, Children and Young People, NHS England
· Dr David Richmond, President, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
· Sarah-Jane Marsh, Chief Executive, Birmingham’s Children’s Hospital and Birmingham Women’s Hospital, and Chair, Maternity Transformation Programme Board
· Professor Soo Downe, Professor in Midwifery Studies, University of Central Lancashire
· Simon Banks, Chief Officer, NHS Halton Clinical Commissioning Group
· Elizabeth Duff, Senior Policy Adviser, NCT
· Dr Elizabeth Goodyear, Joint Commissioning Lead and Clinical Lead for Maternity, Newham Clinical Commissioning Group
· Lillie Wenzel, Fellow, Policy, The King’s Fund
· Florence Wilcock, Consultant Obstetrician, Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, and Chair, User Experience Subgroup, London Maternity Strategic Clinical Network
· Catherine McClennan, Programme Director, Maternity and Gynaecology, Cheshire and Merseyside Women’s and Children’s Partnership
· Dr Andrew Parson, Local GP, Clinical Chair, Bromley Clinical Commissioning Group, and Clinical Lead, South East London STP footprint area
· Alison Baum, Chief Executive and Founder, Best Beginnings.
Registration is now open for this event, and we’re delighted to announce our newly reduced ticket prices for NHS, local government and third sector organisations. Bring the team and you’ll also benefit from our group rates!