By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

ectopic then missed miscarriage

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
daisyblack543

ectopic then missed miscarriage

Post by daisyblack543 »

Hi I had a ectopic pregnancy in January that ended up with my left tube being removed. Then in march found out I was pregnant went for scans to check everything was Ok I was 6 weeks baby had heartbeat...This Thursday I went for a scan to find out the baby had died at 7weeks I just wanted to know if anyone had ever experienced this before? X

Tessbutterfly

Re: ectopic then missed miscarriage

Post by Tessbutterfly »

So sorry for your losses. This hasn't happened to me but Dr told me it can happen and to remember when trying again that miscarriage likelihood is much higher than ectopic likelihood so it's v possible this can happen. I hope someone else is able to help x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Daisyblack, I am so very sorry to hear this. I had been so hopefull for u n positive about ur preg. Its so un fair. I really hope ur guna be ok.. u need time to heal n deal with this. I hope u have alot of family n friends support.

I had miscarriage before ectopic not after like u but im sure nurses or docs from ur hosp can give u advice re it.

Im sending u hugs n here if u need a chat.

Take it a day at a time and know u will be ok.

Take care

Princess Pink x x

KEW

Post by KEW »

I had a missed miscarriage then 2 ectopics. Different order but sort of the same. I've also had a perfectly straight forward pregnancy so try to stay positive x

daisyblack543

Post by daisyblack543 »

Hi everyone thanks for replying I already have a nearly 2 year old..but I had in my head that maybe I just can't carry children anymore I don't know? Princess pink I was going to reply on my other thread back to you but didn't know if you still came on here how are you doing ??
Iv been researching and looking at a few other people's story's and some people have had misscarriage after an ectopic I suppose it just one of them horrible things that happen in life

EPT Host 7

Post by EPT Host 7 »

Dear daisyblack

I'm sorry to hear of your losses. We do hear from women who have experienced ectopics and miscarriages. Miscarriage is surprisingly common (much more common than an ectopic). Many women who have had ectopic and miscarriages or just one of either go on to have healthy babies so please don't assume that you won't be able to do so. It's important now to look after yourself and give yourself space to heal.

Much love

Beth - EPT Host xx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Daisy black, yea I still come on here but not as often as I found I was getting a bit too addicted.

Im doin ok kinda thanks. .. I recently thought I might be preg cause of all the strong symptoms I had but then I got my period jus 3 days late so was disappointed but now iv had 2 periods is more time to heal.

Iv been stressed for 6 days as my hands have been burning. I went docs and was told to take {ask your pharmacist to recommend medicine to help with the symptom] reg incase it allergic reaction but 3 days on it aint helping me. So I went bk to docs today n they think its mayb hormonal prob coz ny hormones r so high. So iv been given Zerobase cream for hands n if it doesn't clear up they will give me blood test nxt wed.

Its frustrating as its worse at night trying to sleep n now my feet are burning too.

Iv tried to focus lately on new jobs n had interview today which luckily I was still able to do n I think it went well. So il find out tomo and if I get it it will start September.

I hope u are getting the support u need. I can't imagine how ur coping with it all n I pray for u u will be ok.

Its so sad what has happened but im sure u can still carry babies. Doctors would tell u if u couldn't and advice u to not try again surely. So u should speak to professionals docs about that.

I hope u are taking it easy and that uv got help with ur lil todler.

I wish u a speedy recovery n give ur self time to heal. ..

Sending u positive vibes n hugs.

Princess pink x x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Sorry I just re read my msg n some of it got jumbled up n didn't make sense. .. I was meaning to say before I took {ask your pharmacist to recommend medicine to help with the symptom] regular for my burning hands but stopped today after 3 days coz doc told me to as it weren't working so it probably aint an allergic reaction x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Daisy black, I wondered how u r doing??? I hope ur doin ok n u have family n friends support. I didn't know if u still come on here... I stopped coming on here but have started to again sometimes...

Im here if u ever need to chat. ..

I hope things r improving for u.

Princess Pink x x

daisyblack543

Post by daisyblack543 »

Hi sorry for late reply I couldn't remember my log in details :roll: I'm doing good how are you doing thought I was pregnant recently but was just myperiod pplaying tricks on me (a week late) how have you been are you ttc?

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey, that's okay. Good to hear ur ok. Imdoin ok thanks. Im sosorry to hear that, its horrible feeling wen u think ur preg n u aint. Especially when ur late n ur trying ur guna think u are.

Yea im ttc and feels like I have been forever. I waited for the two cycles that docs suggested before ttc and iv now had another 3 since then. I thought I was last month, i was only 2 days late but had strong symptoms n even threw up. But I realised I need try to stop stressing so much coz even counting the peak days and ttc then and it still hasn't worked yet so I want to try stop counting the days n relax more about it n leave it to fate. Even thou is hard to.

Do u get stressed counting ur peak days? I know u can't magic it to hu evet if u ttc at right time.

I wish u well with ttc and hope ur looking after urself

I went away with my bf last wknd to stay with his family n his niece was 10 days away from her due date. Her waters broke the morning after we arrived and she was induced 24 hrs later and we visited her n baby in hospital following morning and both held her baby.

I wasn't expecting her to have baby while we were there being 10 days early. But I guess it happened for a reason. It was a big deal for me being there with her and even holding her new born baby but im kinda glad I was able to be strong enough to and I know how much it meant to my bf to meet his niece baby as they are close.

I guess I hoped it would help me be stronger n give me pregnancy baby dust I guess.

Hopefully me n u will both get good healthy preg news before the yrs finished. I guess these things can only happen when they are meant to.

So don't give up hope or faith.

Princess Pink x x

daisyblack543

Post by daisyblack543 »

Hi yeah I honestly thinkme sstressingand wwaiting for any little signs and symptoms and waiting for my period caused it to be late so all iv done is just noted when this period was and I no il be due another one on the 22nd and im not gonna think about it anymore and see how that goes lol il probably still be stressin . My friend brung her little 3 weeks old baby round yesterday and it was so lovely to have a new born cuddle but hard as well in a way as I would of been due my ectopic round about this time and from my other misscarriage I was due the 23rd of November and so many people I no are due around that time so I hope I'm pregnant round that time so I have something to be positive about if that makes sense x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

I love what u mean Daisy, I do believe stressing about getting preg can mess up ur periods and stop ut from happening so I too believe if u can stop counting the days n stressing about it it can make it easier to concieve. But I know its easier said than done. My twin sis stressed about getting preg again for 6 months n couldn't concieve n was guna have tests done n try ivf abd then after the 6 months of trying sge kinda gave up with it all n then conceived naturally n now has a nearly one yr old healthy baby girl so that gives me help that it will happen when I try to stop stressing about it happening.

I know its easier said than done thou.. im trying to not count the dats but its hard not to wen u r use to doing so n want to get preg so much. I'm trying to do the same by noting wen my next period us due which is on 14th Aug n to not keep counting the days which is hard. And if im late again nxt month im guna try to not think I could be preg until I'm at least a few days late.. coz last two times I have been thinking I could be preg when im jus a day late which I know is normal it can happen n doesn't mean pregnancy.

It's hard having new born babies around u like u said with ur friends baby is how I felt seeing and holding my bf niece baby recently.

Its hard to not forget ur would of been due date. My first due date from my first miscarriage would of been May 12th.. and tthat day I got emotional at work n my bf didn't no the date so I didn't tell him as didnt wana upset him.

And my 2nd miscarriage/ectopic preg due date would of been October 28th so I like ur self am praying resl hard that on that day I will be already healthy preg. It's a full moon tonite where its meant to be a good time to make a wish they could come true so in case u don't read this msg tonite il make a wish for both of us to have a healthy preg very soon.

Take care n try stay positive.

Sending u positive vibes.

Princess Pink x x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

I meant to say I know what u mean not I love what u mean x

daisyblack543

Post by daisyblack543 »

Hi sorry haven't replied in so long how are you feeling? Iv tried not to even think or stress about it lately so I'm hoping this works lpl I'm due on in ten days such a long countdown yours is only 2 says away hope it don't come for you and you get a bfp !! I'm trying to up my water intake and trying to also remember to take folic acid I keep forgetting! All on my Facebook I'm seeing newborns it so lovely but feels like such a kick in the teeth if you no what I mean!! Hope everything is good my fingers are crossed for you xxx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Daisy, that's ok. I only just realised u had replied coz I haven't been on here since last week.

I hope u are ok...

Im ok thanks :) That's really good ur trying to not think about it... I've been trying to think about iit less... it's so hard thou as im always aware of the days im ovulating even thou I try not to think about it.

Its good ur drinking plenty of water n taking folic acid. .. I thought u didn't have to take folic acid until u actually know ur preg??

So that means u are due ur period this sat I think by wen u sent me ur last msg... I hope u don't get it n hr preg... fingers crossed for you :)

I thought mine was fue on last Friday but I think I got date wrong n I was due on sat... so I'm 2 days late now... Coz I usually have 26 day cycle and today us day 28. But I don't want to get. My hopes up coz iv had period type cramps in legs n belly on n off for gew days n sore boobs n I keep feeling like it's guna come. .. so il wait n see if it comes.

Me n my bf didn't even ttc wen I think I was ovulating... we ttc before I was due to ovulate and I think 5 days after I was due to ovulate. .. thats why even thou im late. .. I dont think I am preg.

Its anoying we didn't ttc wen I think I ovulate but I hurt my back n arm at work for past few weeks is ehy I think we didn't m I was on straight tablets.

But surely miracles happen do there's a small chance me bein 2 days late could mean im preg. Butt for now. Im kinda expecting my period to come tonight. Or tomo mayb.

I wish u well n hope soon ur telling me ur late n hot a positive preg test. Hood luck n well done for not thinking about it much... I wish I could do a be job if it... I am trying to. Its especially hard working with kids n babies n seeing preg mums... its hard to not think about it.

Take care n look after urself x x
I think I g

daisyblack543

Post by daisyblack543 »

Hi oh I hope your period don't come how long you going to leave it to do a pregnancy test if it doesn't come. Iv got a feeling I will be late aan negative pregnancy tests! Lol i signed up to a clear blue ovulation trial sounds quite good have you heard of it ? Hope your doing well must be hard working with kidsxx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey, Thanks :) My period still hasn't come... So if it was due sat im 4 days late today. Day 26 is def wen I get it but my last two per have come a day late on day 27 and today is day 30. But even more so yesterday n last night I felt like it was coming. .. so im still wondering if it will come today.

I don't no... im tempted to buy one today as im off work but I think il jus try n wait for period to come n if it doesn't come il try hold out til sat to do test wen im off work all wknd.

Obviously I don't want my period to come but I keep feeling like its coming n got tummy period type cramps now. Plus like I told you I don't think me n my bf ttc at right time so I keep thinking I can't b preg... even thou it's hard not to hope now n think what if buy miracle I am... I guess time will tell... I jus keep expecting it to come wen I go loo.

Do u... its horrible getting a neg preg test that is why im putting off doing one for now. How many days late will u leave it till u take a test?
I hope ur wrong n ur test will n positive :)

Yea it can b hard working with kids n especially wen I see the babies even thou I don't work with them.. I work with 2 n 3 yr olds who r still little. .. nut I had to work a day in babyroom last week was hard taking care of a new 10 month baby boy. .. hes cute but I kept thinking I could of had n want one of these.

No I haven't heard if the clear blue ovulation trial but I know pple use the kit coz my sis used it before she was preg with her baby girl. So u know exactly wen ur ovulating n ur peak days.

Im too scared to get it coz if I tell my partner my peak times I feel im preassuring him... even thou he wants a baby too.

Mayb il get an ovulation kit if I don't fall preg in nxt couple months jus so il no wen im most fertile even if I don't tell my partner. But for know im hoping it will just happen anyway.

I hope u r preg n dont need ur ovulation kit.

Its so stressful what we have to go through with trying to n wanting to get preg... and so much do after having lossed babies already.

I guess we have to try stay positive n hopeful too n even pray for a miracle healthy baby.

Im not religious or ought but il say a prayer for both of us to be healthy preg x x

daisyblack543

Post by daisyblack543 »

Ah I bet it must be so hard not to test! I haven't got any in the house and I refuse to go buy one until I go like a week late if I am late this time...its creeping closer to my due date with my mmc one I'm dreading it! I no your saying you didn't do it around the time of ovulation bbut like they say it only takes one time to happen they say taking folic acid when trying to conceive is meant to as wellI i so hope you test and it's positive I remember when I was pregnant aand it kept feeling like my period was gonna come

daisyblack543

Post by daisyblack543 »

But it never so hhopefully it's same for you!!