By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Heart is broken...

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
princess pink

Re: Heart is broken...

Post by princess pink »

Hi Kate, Yes I do believe it will happen for both u and Nicola... I really do ;)
The way I see it is uv both suffered two preg losses like I did n I believe if u can get my 3rd time lucky rainbow then so can both of u.
I know how hard it hs to believe u will get ur happy ending. Coz I was the same as I told Nicola I became a bit obsessed with ttc so it took a while but after 7 months I finally got a positive which I soon found out was a healthy one.

Its so heartbreaking to loose ur lil baby n then for it to happen again is just too much. I didn't loose two babies in the same yr but it was 5 months apart as I had a miscarriage in October 14 and an ectopic preg/ miscarriage in March 15... so I know how hard it is n if some one had told me 9 month later after 2 months of waiting to heal after my 2nd loss & 7 months of ttc id finally be healthy preg I would of found it so hardbelieve but something inside me wouldn't let me give up.
I use to pray n do positive affirmations every day to have a healthy happy baby with my boyfriend who would be safe & secure n I carried on doing it wen I found out I was pregnant n wen I foundout my baby was healthy I prayed to God to thank him. I carried on praying n doing positive affirmations throughout my whole pregnancy.

I hope ur appointment tomorrow with ur doctor goes well n he can reassure u. Let us know how u get on...

I know it's hard to believe it will happen n I was exactly the same n I started to think if it didn't happen soon then it never would coz im 40 in Dec n my bf is too so I thought if it didn't happen soon then it would be too late.

But I'm proof that there is hope n if it can happen for me then it can for u n Nicola too im sure of it.

Yes I am relieved to finally have Arielle in my arms n I couldn't imagine her not being here now n iv so much love n protection for her.

Awww thank you n yea little mermaid is why we named her Arielle... both me n my bf love her name.
He too watched it growing up with his niece where as Iv only seen ut a couple times I think but I love it. We've got a massive Arielle mernaid pic on her bedroom wall that my bf ordered with ger name above it instead of Ariel n we got her pink matching furniture.

I'm sure u will one day watch ur child performaning in a show like it ; )

I hope Arielle is in to performing especially as I love singing n I use to do ballet as a child n I did performing arts at college n uni so I love acting n dancing n especially singing.

Nicola I'm glad u sound positive about it all.. I know it's hard but ur right re if ur body isn't ready yet... but don't give up coz it will happen wen its meant to n in mean time I think it's good ur body is getting a break n chance to get healthier n stronger. So Wen u do fall preg soon ur body will be able to carry a healthy baby full term.

Oh really ur going to try acupuncture. .. I hope it helps u n good luck with it tomorrow. Let me know how it goes. Have u heard anything yet about ur blood results?

I know I can't believe how fast time is going. Arielle is exactly a month old tomorrow. My bf went back to work today n it weren't too bad as usually he sleeps all day where he's up all night with her, so im use to being on my own with her in the day... only thing is I had to get up earlier than I usually do to feed her n then wen she went back to sleep I did too.
Wen she naps either I nap too or I use the time to clean or have a quick bath.
You can't always time it though coz today I had a bath n she was in her moses basket in the doorway of the bathroom so I could see her n she was asleep n then she crying so much as I was quickly trying to get out n put a towel on coz she wanted a feed.. even though she wasn't due one for nearly an hour but u can't always time her feeds.

My bf didn't get any sleep last night so iv made him dinner n we have watched the walking dead n he's gone to bed early at 8.30. So im staying up with Arielle to give her her feeds n then I'm going to give her a bottle at about 12am so she will then hopefully sleep for a good 4/5 hrs. Then my bf will wake up ti give her a2 nd bottle at 4/5am n then il breastfeed her all day while he's at work. Then tomorrow we are going to try change it so il try go bed about 10pm after breastfeeding n hrl give her a midnight bottle before he goes bed n then il get up about 4/5am for her next feed n feed her throughout the day while hes at work. .. I guess uts just about getting a routine as much as possible.

I haven't got people around to help every day but my twin sister comes around once a week with my 2 yr old niece to visit n my best friend comes over usually once a week but other than that me n my bf just get on with it. His family live in Wales except his nephew so they haven't met Arielle yet n my twin sis is my closest family member.

I don't think breastfeeding drains me that much n I try to eat wen I can altho today I was busy with Arielle n tidying up so I didn't get to eat til 4pm but usually I eat earlier n I try to be healthy as I can.

My doc said my healing pains from giving birth are normal n can take up to 6wks... but its been just over 4 wks now n im still in pain alot so I may end up going bk to docs for another check up as its worrying me a bit how long im taking to heal n it brings me down bein un pain n having to take painkillers n nurofen still every day n it can hurt to walk n I can be in pain wen im breastfeeding so I know its not good. . So im hoping they are right n by 6 wks il be healed.

Iv got a 8 wks check up appointment for Arielle n me at the same time n shel have her first injections at the same time. .. but if im still sore in the next week I may try get a check up docs appointment for me before then.

I hope ur acupuncture goes well tomorrow n I hope u get good blood results soon.

Sending u Nicola n Kate hugs n baby dust n positive vibes.
Sorry if my reply is so long ;)

Take care n chat soon.

Toni x x x

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Kate,

You're so right. We can't have a rainbow without a little rain and what a glorious rainbow it will be when it decides to show its face.

Have you been back to the doctors today?! How did you get on?

I have heard about extra strenth folic acid so you will have to let me know what the doctor says. I want mine testing and also my progesterone levels. I don't think they will do it at my appointment next week though as I think it's just a set list of testing they do so may visit the doctor after and ask them to check - better to have it checked before I'm pregnant then after and it be too late again.

I'm also giving acupuncture ago today so I'll let you know how that goes. I really hope we both have some good news to share early next week and we can look back in a years time and realise why we had to go through all of this.

Toni - I am going to have my bloods taken next Monday and they said it will take about 4 weeks to get the results back from that. If they find something then I can be treated (hopefully) but if they don't they said I would be eligible for some trials that they do and would mean closer monitoring of my next pregnancy so they will be worth considering. My friend had an ectopic pregnant last December and she's recently found out she is pregnant again and had an early scan and all is well - it's taken her nearly a year to fall pregnant though and they were considering IVF so just goes to show there's always hope when you least expect it.

I would definitely get checked out with your doctor again if you are still in pain, I know they say 6 weeks but it's a lot to be taking painkillers everyday.

Sounds like you have a good routine with Arielle now and it will get better as the days fly by. You will be thinking about having another one soon :D hehe.

I'll let you both know how tonight goes.

Xxx

Keeponhoping

Post by Keeponhoping »

Hi ladies, had my gp appointment, all went fine, all swabs came back clear for all infections so that's a relief! she's going to send me for a scan just to check all is ok inside after my manual vacuum procedure just to make sure all is in good working order, and then I think that's it! I'm on my own again then! Just waiting for appointment for scan now.

Nicola, I did ask about folic acid and was told to stick with the 400mg, no need to take anymore as folic acid is in your diet too, hope that helps.

I asked gp if she'd check my progesterone and folic acid levels but she wouldn't as she said that would only happen if I had a third loss at a recurrent miscarriage clinic, I even explained if it was something simple to resolve like a simple blood test to prevent a third loss, which could be corrected with some kind of vitamin but she still wouldn't budge and again said had to be 3 losses! Ridiculous really! She said she can't do these tests as a GP has to be a proper clinic! Just fingers crossed it doesn't come to a third loss! Can't even think about going through this heartbreak a third time!

Great news about your friend, how wonderful she's fallen pregnant, as you say, happens when you least expect it. Good for her!

Let us know how the acupuncture goes. X x

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Kate,

Acupuncture was good actually. Really fascinating. She said she couldn't pick up any major issues but would move some energy around and I came out feeling relaxed - it was a bit like therapy chatting through everything that had happened. She said it would be interesting to see what the sticky blood test came back as because I had said a few things that made her think that was worse having tested. We shall wait and see.

I can't believe the doctor won't do those tests - why should you have to go through a third loss to get a simple blood test. The clinic I'm going to don't do those tests but I was told the EPU could check progesterone at my next early scan - it's wether they will though. Have to wait and see I guess - it all seems to be a waiting game at the moment.

Really glad all your tests came back clear - how long do you think it will be before you get a scan?! Hopefully not to long.

I can't believe we are 6 weeks away from Christmas and this time last year we were so excited to start trying. Fast forward a year and we are still no further along - I hope in a year from now it's a different story. Xx

Keeponhoping

Post by Keeponhoping »

Apparently the protocol is 3 losses before they'll check anything, she said if she sent the referral after 2 losses they wouldn't see me, I was also told this at epu when I had my manual vacuum as I requested testing then but was told no, as miscarriage is so common! just got to hope i don't lose a third although on a positive note, (where I've had to focus on the positives throughout this whole nightmare) I'd get the testing done if I lose a third.

For some reason i think it's going to take me ages to conceive this time, if at all, don't know why I think this, just a feeling in my stomach it's going to be difficult. I think I've had my luck already with conceiving twice so quickly and that's my luck over with.

That acupuncturist sounds amazing and well worth going by the sounds of it!

I can't believe it's nearly Xmas either, so much has happened, feels like I've lost a year of my life to worrying!

I really hope this time next year we are chatting on here but this time laughing about nappies and sleepless nights! Please if there's anyone watching over us please let Nicola and myself have our babies and not lose anymore! Princess pink recommended praying and hoping, so I'm taking a leaf out of her book and that's what I'm doing for us, not normally the religious kind but I'm willing to give anything a go!

It's strange some days I feel positive, it will happen etc then other days just feel like it never will, I don't know, as you've said and many times we've said before it's just a waiting game! X x

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

It's ridiculous isn't it, why should you have to wait for 3. I don't know where you are based but I'm being seen in Coventry and they will see people after 2 miscarriages as it's a miscarriage research clinic. They have been really helpful and have been great to talk to. It's Tommys charity so you have probably heard of it.

I know what you mean about it taking ages his time around. I have the same feeling, we conceived on our second cycle both times and I was convincedlast month I would because it was my second cycle - however it wasn't meant to be. To be honest it's probably good as they won't do the testing if I am pregnant.

Acupuncture was worth going too - maybe something you could look into? She recommended a few things to me like drinking more in the evenings and to take a preg na care multivitamin which I do anyway.

I have days where I'm so sad about all that's happened this year and then says when I think it will never happen and maybe I'm not ever going to have children. I guess it's natural to have mixed emotions and up and down days. We just have to try and stay positive. Funnily enough I said to someone at work today I'll just have to start praying I think - it certainly won't do any harm.

Speak soon xx

Keeponhoping

Post by Keeponhoping »

I live in Cornwall, lovely place to live but takes an age to get anywhere! Bit of a trek for me, Although I'd be tempted to travel to Coventry, ha! Yes I have heard of that clinic, so good they provide this service and hope it will reassure you. I'm taking the seven seas version of pregnacare as they are a lot smaller, I gag so much on pregnacare! X x

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

I do love Cornwall but I agree it's probably a little far to Coventry from there. What are your plans now? Will you try again?! I hope you will, I know it's so hard and at the time you think you can't do this again and again but then I think you can't give up on something that you want so badly.

I'm getting nervous for Monday - thinking I'll turn up and they won't have an appointment for me. I've waited so long I'm just expecting something to go wrong I think. Got to enjoy the weekend though and can worry about that on Monday morning.

Xx

Keeponhoping

Post by Keeponhoping »

We'll try again but not in any rush, going to wait until the new year now, going to enjoy Xmas first and then think about it after that. will be thinking of you on Monday, hope it goes well, let me know how it goes! Have a lovely weekend. X x

Butterfly1

Post by Butterfly1 »

Good luck for Monday Nicola. Will be thinking of you xx

I am confident that this time next year you will both be cuddling bundles of joy ;) xx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been on herefor a few days. Days seem to go so fast.

Nicola so ur having ur bloods taken this Monday... not long to wait now, I hope ur results come back nornal n that is good if they will keep a closer eye on ur next pregnancy.

I'm sorry to hear ur friend suffered an ectopic pregnancy n that it's taken her so long to concieve since.
That is fantastic news that she is now pregnant again n has had a healthy scan. .. Congratulations to ur friend. I'm happy for her.
Yes u are so right n I hope ur friends good news has given u more hope ;) If it can happen for her n me then it so can happen for u too :)

Kate I'm pleased for u that ur swabs came back clear n u have no infections ;) its good ur going to have a scan appointment to check all us ok.

Im sorry to hear u are being refused having ur levels checked without having a 3rd miscarriage us unfair.
I remember asking at my hospital uf u could have tests done after I had my 1st miscarriage n they made ut clear that they don't do tests before uv had 3 losses aa they think having one ir two losses doesn't mean something us wrong with u n its just something that can happen.

It us wrong though as uts like they don't realise how scary it is to ve preg again after one n especially more losses.

Of course u can't even think about a 3rd loss that is exactly how I felt n I will continue b pray for u and Nichola to both have a 3rd time lucky n healthy pregnancy. .. I have hope n faith that ut will work iut for both of u ;)

Nicola im pleased to hear ur acupuncture session went well n made u feel relaxed. That sounds good that they were able to move yr energies around n talk with u about things. It sounds like it was worth while. Will u have more sessions?

It is mas how close Christmas is now n its proof for me that so much can change in a year the fact I wasn't even preg this time last yr so I do believe both of ur lives will be so different in a year from now. Fungers crossed for u both to have a healthy baby un ur arms or ro ve healthy preg this time next yr ;) im sending u both lotsa baby dust.

I know how it feels to think it will never happen for you. Coz I conceived within in one or two cycle's for my first two pregnancies. .. I really couldn't understand why my 3rd time of trying to get pregnant took so long n I really started to think what if I can't have children n can only ever get pregnant maybe but never carry a baby for fullterm. But when I look back now I realise I was just so focused on getting preg.

I know it is hard but u both need to have hope n be patient that it will happen for u wen its meant to.
I'm not religious myself but praying n doing positive affirmations n hoping gave me something to hold onto wen I wanted it so bad n of course I sometimes worried it would never happen but I just kept hoping.

My twin sis use to say to me how my future baby knew his or hers birthday n would be born wen he or she was meant to so I just kept hoping n praying n trying to believe.

That is what u need to try to do. I will continue to hope n pray for u too. I truly believe soon both of u will be like me having sleepless nights n thinking about wen ur baby is due her next feeds n having a tummy still from when u were pregnant.

Ur right Nicola its not good for me to still be on painkillers n Arielle is 5 wks old today.

I went to see a doctor yesterday n I was examined.
She said my wound looks exactly what it should look like at 5 wks after giving birth n its healing well so I don't need to worry.

She said that the type of pains I have been feeling like throbbing n stinging n burning sometimes n the fact that painkillers don't always help me, that she thinks where I was cut just before I gave birth that what I have is nerve pain.

She told me to stop taking nurofen but to keep taking paracetamol n she gave me a prescription for an anesthetic gel to apply to the sore area twice a day.

My doctor asked me if my baby's birth was traumatic n I said yes n she asked if I ever have flash backs of the birth n I said yes. So she said she thinks the pain im suffering still is from the nerve pain as well as coz I found the birth traumatising. She suggest I mayb consider counciiling or to just talk to someone I know about everything that happened. She assured me that im healing fine as I should be so I can stop worrying about there being something seriously wrong with me since giving birth.

So iv been advised to still go back for my 6 wks check up appointment on 28th November which I will do but it looks like it may take me longee than the 6 wks to heal.

So im going to try stay more positive in believing il heal n there's nowt wrong with me n im taking paracetamol still n using the anesthetic gel now.

I do feel quite low lately thou coz of the pain n having to keep taking painkillers. I don't want to sound ungreatful about having Arielle coz I know how lucky n blessed I am to have her.

Yea we have a routine with Arielle to a degree with feeding. I feel like I feed a lot coz I breastfeed usually every 3 hrs but sometimes shel want feeding after 2 hrs or even 1 hr sometimes in the eves.

She seems to sleep mainly in the day n be awake mostly at night which my bf wants to change around but its not that easy wen baby's are so small they sleep wen they want.

Nicola there def is no plan for me to think about having another baby not while im still healing... it's put me off as I didn't know I'd still be in pain for this long after the birth n just pray il heal soon. Coz I do sometimes get para n start worrying what if I never heal.

I been stressed out with family probs this week too. My lil sis lives in Ireland n has done for over 10 years now.

She asked to come stay for a few days with me from tomo coz she's in England for a week. I said she's welcome to come visit her niece for the day but how I didn't want her or anyone tostay over at mine with Arielle being so young n me being sore still. She had said she'd understand if she couldn't stay at mine on her msg n with short notice.

But after i replied that she couldn't stay even though I said she could stay in a couple months time instead n that she could still visit her niece now for the day. She replied saying how she wanted to help me with Arielle n how much iv hurt her n that she won't visit this time until the dust settles.

So I was left feeling upset over it n msg her saying im sorry we see things differently n how I wasn't trying to hurt her n how I just don't want any family of mine or Daves staying over now while Arielle is so young n im still sore n how I don't want to fall out with her over it. She's hasn't replied n I know she's going back home to Ireland on Tuesday. It's sad as we haven't seen each other in nearly two yrs. I didn't mean to hurt her but I was just being honest with her n thought she'd understand. We have always clashed alot.

Nicola good luck for Monday appointment n let us know how u get on.

I hope u both are ok n ur wknds are going ok.

Toni x x x

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Thanks Kate & Butterfly1 - I shall let you know how it goes.

How are you feeling Butterfly1?!

Kate - I understand why you want to wait a bit longer, I said to my husband if I was to fall pregnant I wouldn't want a scan until after Christmas as I know it sounds bad but I would rather enjoy Christmas than be worrying that things are ok. Don't feel like it's going to happen anytime soon anyway and each month it doesn't I seem to care less. Horrible way to be but it's just how I feel at the moment.

Toni - I'm sorry to hear about your sister - it's a shame she wouldn't come and see you for the day, seeing as you haven't seen each other for a long time. I can understand why you wouldn't want anyone staying over so soon after having Arielle.

I have booked in to another acupuncture for Thursday this week so thought I might have a few sessions leading up to Christmas. Not sure it will help with the baby making but it's relaxing and that's enough.

I hope the gel the doctor prescribed really helps you, it's not good you are still struggling 5 weeks down the line. Hopefully by the time you have your appointment on the 28th things will be feeling better. We know you aren't ungrateful with Arielle - it's just going to take some time to get used to.

Speak soon. Xx

Keeponhoping

Post by Keeponhoping »

Nicola, do you know what, I feel exactly the same, I'm in a don't care attitude about it all now, I really can't be bothered with it all at the moment. I'm looking forward to xmas and to eat, drink and be merry! Can you even imagine going to epu over Xmas, what a nightmare, would completely ruin xmas! I'm done with the worry, I will never go to epu again, I'm done with that place also. If the baby is going to stick it will, no amount of going to epu or pregnancy testing will change the outcome, I've had super strong tests with my last loss and faint lines with my ectopic so again a strong line on a pregnancy test does not indicate that all is ok, which I naively thought it would with the last loss as the lines were getting stronger and stronger, it all means nothing and epu just adds to the worry in my opinion! At least if I lose a third i will be none the wiser if i don't test etc then I'll just think it's a late period or something! Again sounds awful but just how I feel about it all, I'm fed up with this whole thing ruling my life for the last year, there is no way it's going to ruin xmas for me too!

Nicola, let us know how you get on tomorrow, will be thinking of you.

Butterfly, hope you're doing well, have you had your 20 week scan yet? Lovely to hear from you.

Toni, I'm sorry you're in so much pain, hope you feel better soon must be miserable for you, and sorry to hear about your sister, but must be hard juggling a routine with Arielle if family are staying the night etc, hope she changes her mind, she doesn't want to miss out on baby snuggles! Again thank you for your kindness and support.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend. X x

Keeponhoping

Post by Keeponhoping »

I hope you got on ok today Nicola. X x

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Kate,

Today went well, I had 5 blood tests so they are checking me for platelets count, red and white blood cell count, sticky blood, thyroid, vitamin D deficiency and thyroid. I feel so relieved having had them done. They have said it will be about 2-3 weeks for the results. If there is something then we will discuss options to fix it but if not they said I am eligible for a scratch trial that they do which looks interesting. They offer a scan every 2 weeks until 12 weeks once you are pregnant. I'm feeling the same as you though and I wouldn't want early scans because I think it causes more worry and there's absolutely nothing you can do if it's going to happen it's going to happen.

I took so many pregnancy tests last time and they all got darker and darker each time but it will be no reassurance whatsoever next time as I know it means nothing.

So fed up of having blood tests now so looking forward to a break. Came home and did an intense workout because I could and then had a glass of wine.

Hope you are feeling ok and had a good day. Xx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Thanks girls. .. I'm really hoping using this gel regular will make a difference coz ur ruy Nicola the pain has been going on for a long time n it does bring me down.

Thank u to u both Nicola & Kate for being understanding about my lil sister situation. It us sad she she doesn't understand my situation that its not the right time for her or anyone to be staying over n that she's taken it so personally.
She didn't reply to the last msg I sent her n she goes back home to Ireland today so I don't think she'll be coming to visit is a shame but im going to try not waste more energy on it.

I don't blame u both re the ttc new approach. I know its hard to not keep ttc now or to test early n book in for early scans to put ur minds at ease but ur right it doesn't really change things. .. If it goes wrong it still will do. But it will give u some reassurance. I know it's all too hard though.

I remember this time last year wen I was ttc I was really wanting to be preg by xmas time n I remember on Xmas day spending it with my bfs niece baby n being asked to hold him so she could go smoke n I remember not knowing that day if u was preg n wanting to be so much and then the next day on boxing day getting my period in the morning n feeling so sad about it that day.

So I definitely think its a good idea to either not ttc till Xmas is over or to not test then if u are ttc at the time so u can enjoy ur xnas as much as possible.

I got my good news in the new yr so maybe it be same for u to... 2017 will be both ur year ;)

Nicola that is a good idea to book in for more acupuncture sessions... I think they sound really positive for u n will help relieve ur stress.

I'm glad to hear that ur blood tests went well ; )
It's good that they are testing u for so many things. I really hope all ur results come back clear. I know its horrible having so many blood tests but at least it will help put ur mind at ease.

Least the option for extra early scans for ur next pregnancy is there if u change u mind. I understand u not wanting to have early scans.

I really believe that urs n Kates next pregnancies will be healthy ones. Iv been praying for u both.
Just know so much can change in a year from now.

Exercise is def a good positive way to relieve stress Nicola so good on u.

I look forward to being well enough to start exercising again hopefully soon.

Butterfly I hope ur pregnancy us going well ; )

Sending u all hugs n positive vibes n baby dust.

Toni x x x

Keeponhoping

Post by Keeponhoping »

Nicola, so glad you feel positive about yesterday, so happy for you, good on you for an exercise blast and even more so for the glass of wine afterwards, ha ha! Such a shame we don't live nearer to each other to enjoy a glass or two together, would be so lovely to meet you all, feel like we've all been through such a lot together!

I'm ok thank you, I've been enjoying buying a few xmas bits here and there so doesn't feel like you're spending a load out at one go, picked up some xmas biscuits, some special ones just for xmas! and a box of crackers for cheese as my husband loves cheese and biscuits and a nice chutney at xmas! Doesn't take much to please me, biscuits and crackers and I'm feeling very excited and festive! I'm like a big kid all over again!

Toni, you're such a lovely and positive person to have here with myself and Nicola and you make me feel so much better and hopeful! I hope you hear from your sister, but you can't please everyone, and you've got to think of your health too at the moment and get yourself better! Hope you're ok.

Sending lots of love and festive vibes to you both too! X x

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Toni,

I hope the gel starts too work soon too, when are you back at the doctors for your check up? I've decided I won't be testing over Christmas, I doubt it will happen anyway but the later I found out the better I think for next time.

It's such a shame about your sister but I am glad you are being positive and not worrying about it, you need all your energy for yourself and Arielle at the moment. I am sure she will regret not coming to see you when she is back home.

Kaye - I agree, we have been through such a lot this year and it's a shame we aren't closer as that glass of wine sounds good. Whenever I am back down that way I will have to let you know. Who knows we might have little ones by then.

I have started Christmas shopping too, I just can't believe how close it is. My husband is the same with cheese and biscuits. We usually have to get a nice box and plenty of cheeses to last the season. I usually get him a homemade chutney from the local farmers market too. I'll be happy with a glass of fizz or two and maybe a mince pie :D I do love Christmas though and I certainly don't want it to be tainted with pregnancy drama so I will be making the most of Christmas and that allows us to get all the blood results back and now everything is ok.

Take care both and speak soon. Xx

Keeponhoping

Post by Keeponhoping »

Just had my scan appointment through for the 13th of December, apparently they use state of the art equipment and are award winning so surely has to be better than those old scanners they use at my local hospital, they all look like they've seen better days! Suddenly made me feel nervous again! But they thoroughly check all organs, make sure no problems etc. Hope everyone's ok. X x

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Kate,

That's good it's before Christmas. At least if you decide to TTC again after Christmas you know you have done all you can for a healthy pregnancy next time around. Hopefully all will be ok and it can reassure you for the next time.

I'm good thanks, although I am so tired today -I haven't slept well at all this week and have had bizarre dreams every night. Hope everyone else is ok?

Xx