By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Heart is broken...

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Butterfly1

Re: Heart is broken...

Post by Butterfly1 »

Hi ladies,

I hope you are all well.

Good luck for tomorrow Nicola for your scan. How exciting that you get to see your little girl again! :D I hope you are feeling well and hope the heartburn is starting to settle a little. I bet you have a lovely bump now ! Are you feeling any more movements? Have you started to buy things yet?

Tiffany I hope you are ok and feeling brighter and getting more sleep. I will be thinking of you this week and keeping my fingers crossed that your AF doesn't arrive.

Toni I hope you and Arielle are ok? I hope Arielle's teething has settled and that you are both getting more sleep. I hope your family are offering some support if they are able- sleep deprivation is so hard. Jack is still teething and he has just outgrown his moses basket but isn't sleeping so well in his cot. Hopefully its just a phase and they will both be sleeping well again soon. :wink:

Take care ladies and I hope you all have a great week.

xx

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Ladies.

Our scan went well. All looked ok expect she was being a little awkward and they couldn't get the heart detail they needed so I am going back next Monday for that so hopefully that's all ok, other than that everything else looked perfect. She had me doing star jumps and wriggling but she was obviously very comfortable and didn't want to move. They said my placenta is at the front so might be a while before I feel proper movements, I have definitely felt some flutters and sure I felt a roll too last week. I can't believe how detailed the scan was and everything they check.

I have pregnancy yoga tonight which I am really looking forward to. I started it last week so doing that once a week and a pregnancy cardio class too.

Butterfly1 - hopefully jack settles into his cot soon. We've been looking at Moses baskets today actually. Think I feel like we can start ordering bits now. We are going to paint and decorate the nursery this week.

I definitely have a bump now and she's sitting quite high up and the last few days I've been struggling with rib pain so maybe she's pushing up against something. Really didn't expect her to be so high up.

Toni / Tiffany - how are you both? Any sign of AF Tiffany?

Xx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Ladies, I just lost msg I was posting.. I hope u are all well. Nicola Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier to wish you well with ur scan. I'm really happy for you that it went well n I'm sure everything will be good with the heart test next week. I've heard that alot of women have placenta at the front in pregnancy. I use to get bad heart burn n gaviscon and sleeping with lots of pillows helped.

I bet u have a really cute bump n I'm glad it is more real for u now. How exciting looking at moses baskets.
I'm sure up be feeling more movements soon n I'm glad uv been feeling some.

I hope u had a lovely birthday yesterday n got spoilt. What did u do??

I hope ur all settled in ur new head now.. What alot going on for u right now.

Butterfly I hope jacks teething eases up for him. It is hard to settle ur baby in a cot.. It did take quite a long time for Arielle to settle in her cot n that's wen we got the musical sensory light for her online which helped but it did take a while. I hope Jack settles quicker.
I hope u n Jack are ok.

Tiffany I hope ur OK n that ur period does not come wen ur due. I hope ur getting more rest n sleep.

Arielle:she teething did affect her so bad that she went off her bottles for few days n would freak out as soon as I put bottle in front of her. I was so worried n I rang doc who reassure me that as long as she was getting dairy in her diet n drinking water n fact she still took a breastfeed or two that she would be OK.. I still worried though but thankfully she is now taking her bottles again.

Butterfly I don't really have family here to help. I have my twin sister hr away but she's busy with her 4 kids n goes uni. But she has baby Sat Elle once. I find when ur the mum u do most of it urself. If I'm tired I try nap in day when I can same time as Elle.

We went baby group today first time in few weeks. I'm glad Elle is more better but I been feeling down lately.. I think I just find things hard sometimes n I get lonely. I guess it's normal when u have a baby n I haven't been getting on well with my bf but hopefully things will get better.

I hope all u ladies are having a good day x x x

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Toni,

I had a lovely birthday thank you: we've been at centre parcs for the weekend. I ate so much too, lots of cake and goodies. We've been off today as I had it booked anyway and then our scan fell today so it worked well.

Sorry to hear you haven't been getting on with your boyfriend, hope you can sort things out. It's hard because you are at home all day with Arielle too so probably need a bit more reassurance from him.

I know it's going to be such a huge change for me and I'm lucky as a few of my friends have babies so hopefully I'll be able to meet with them when I am off.

The mum and baby club sounds good so you should definitely keep that up.

Xx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hi Nicola, Ur birthday weekend sounds lovely. I'm glad u had a good time n got to go away must of been a nice break for u. Cake n goodies sounds good n if u can't treat urself on u birthday wen can u. I'm glad u n ur hubby have been spending quality time together. I bet ur birthday felt more special being pregnant.

That was lucky u had today booked off already.. Fate for ur scan.. What a lovely end to ur birthday wknd :)

It's definitely a great thing that u have friends with babies whom u can meet up with when ur bubba is here.. It definitely will be nice for u n baby n help keep u sain.

All my friends had their kids younger than me so mainly have kids at school or teenagers now n younger friends I have haven't got kids yet. A few of my friends are pregnant now but all live far from me n one lives in Paris so I don't think we'll be meeting up together when their babies are born.

So Yea ur right it's good I've got baby group to go to especially Monday one I try to go to wen I can and Arielle can only go there up until she's 18 months old which will be in April next yr n then il try find a toddler group instead. I do try to go regularly but haven't the last few Mondays coz of being up in the night with Elle since her teething.. But luckily she's alot better than was now. She's had me up last two nights n I've had her in bed with me for an hr getting her back to sleep n letting her sleep on me or she'll roll n lye next to me on my pillow is cute n then il put her bk in her cot so I don't go bk into a deep sleep.. I try not let her sleep too long in my bed as I worry she'll fall out where she's not use to it so I put pillows around her.

Thanks u Nicola...ur right I am home all day with Arielle n more reassurance from my bf would help.. I just find he gets in moods sometimes n then I get silent treatment n wen I'm upset I get so stressed I can't eat is what I did yesterday n then I woke today feeling weak n little energy when breastfeeding Elle like I do in the morning.

Me n my bf are ok now I think.. He hardly ever apologises or talks about stuff n can get hump if he don't agree with what I say so I didn't bother to bring it up. He was more affectionate wen came home so I take that as maybe he's sorry n that he doesn't hate me. I just get insecure n wen he's ignoring me I feel he does not even like me let alone love me.

He said he loved me tonight so I hope he means it. I hate being so insecure but I think alot of that comes from my childhood n not having my dad n me n my mum haven't been in each other's lives for 18 yrs n we have never been close. But I am blessed to be close with my twin sister n one of my brothers. I just don't see them that often.

Anyway sorry I'm going on.... I should really try sleep as it's 1am.

Thanks for caring n I hope u have a good day tomorrow.. Btw gave u any more poss baby names? X x x

Tiffanynr16

Post by Tiffanynr16 »

Hey ladies.

Sorry I haven't replied in a few days. I've been busy working and doing things for my promotion which finally was official as of this past Saturday :))) I'm excited, but nervous. It comes with a lot of responsibilities. I've got this though.

I got so upset the other day at work. One of my customers said, "don't have kids, they're too expensive." I had never wanted to throat punch anyone as bad as I did her. I'm the sweetest, most kind hearted person you'll ever meet, so it takes a lot to make me mad and that just pushed me over the edge, had she not said that as she was walking out the door, I would of said something to her. I told the other lady, "why would someone say that? Does she not know women lose babies everyday or struggle with getting pregnant?" She said, "everyone knows kids are exspensive, she shouldn't of had any if that's how she thinks." I agreed. Even before I lost mine, that's one thing that got under my skin quicker than anything. That's all I've ever wanted was to be a mommy. It makes me mad just talking about it now.

So anyways, af is due Friday. I noticed my boobs are sore today and they usually get sore a week or so before af. Last time I was pregnant, they were extremely sore 3-4 days before I found out. I gave in and took a test today because I was very nauseous yesterday. It was negative :( when I was pregnant before, I took one and it was negative, then two days later took another one and it was positive and that was after I had missed af. So I'm hoping I'm not out this month. I still have my fingers crossed. I told my bf yesterday about me being sick at work and he asked if it felt like I may be pregnant and I said idk I'm not real sure. He said he would be so happy if I were. So fingers still crossed for me ladies, please.

Happy late birthday, Nicola. I seen your pics on Facebook. Looks like you had a wonderful time. I'm glad your scan went well. I'm sure the heart scan will go just as well. I'll say a prayer for you and baby girl. I think it's just amazing how we can grow humans in our bodies, it's such a beautiful thing. I can't wait to talk about my scans with you girls. hopefully it will be soon.

Toni- sorry you and your bf had a rough time. Hopefully things are getting better. Me and my bf have went through some tough times, but it seems to always bring us closer. I'm like you, I feel so insecure a lot of the times and then he does something so sweet and reminds me that I do matter. No relationship is perfect. But some times you do just need a break. Maybe you two need a date night, reconnect a little.

I'm too tired tonight to look back at messages lol so I can't remember what all was said and I don't want to make a real long reply, because I tend to talk a lot and vent to you ladies. I have like one girlfriend that I talk to besides my sister and mom, so I feel like you ladies are good friends. Sorry for always being so long. Oh and I was pretty sure I saw a faint line on my test today, showed my sister and she didn't see it. Idk if it I have line eyes or my minds playing tricks on me because I want it to be positive so bad. I'll wait until I miss af (if I do) and retest. Which I hope she doesn't show.

I guess I'll stop now, it's almost midnight and I have to work in the am. I've tried to get as much rest. I had today off and the bf called in and we spent the day together which was much needed. Talk soon! Xx

Butterfly1

Post by Butterfly1 »

Hi Ladies,

Nicola I am so happy all went well with the scan and that you will get to watch your little girl again next week (I am sure all will be well with her little heart) :wink: . It is so exciting when you start buying things isn't it? Are you having to hide it so your family don't guess your having a girl!!! It sounds like you will have lots of support once your daughter arrives which is great. I hope you are feeling well. Have you started to think of the type of labour you want?

Tiffany I hope you are well and hope your AF still hasn't arrived. Even though the first test was negative there is still hope until AF arrives, I hope work continues to go well.

Toni, I hope you are ok. I am glad Arielle is back accepting milk feeds and I hope that has helped to ease your worries about her. I know a couple of people who started to give fruit milkshakes (homemade) to their babies when they started to refuse milk, although I'm not sure if thats recommended !! :wink: I hope you are getting more sleep. Jack has had his first cold and so he hasn't been sleeping well and because he is so 'bunged' up and mucousy I have been a nervous wreck and literally just watch and cuddle him all night! He has been better today so hopefully we will both get more sleep tonight !! I am sorry you are feeling lonely but I completely understand how you feel. It can be lonely being a new parent and I think it is easy to 'lose yourself' . I hope things between you and your boyfriend is getting better and maybe he needs to spend some more one to one time with Arielle so he understands how demanding it can be! Does he know (understand) how your feel? I am glad you have your sister for support.
I take Jack to a couple of groups. One is really friendly and the other I feel a bit like a spare part but I am persevering for now! I wish we all lived close by- we could meet up and take them to groups together and go for walks with them! Little Arielles birthday is coming up so that is something nice to look forward too ( I cant believe I booked Jacks Christening on Arielles birthday!). We will both have celebrations that day and hopefully Tiffany will have something to celebrate by that date too!!
I hope you are feeling better Toni.

Take care ladies xxx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hi Ladies,

I hope you are all well.

Tiffany I'm praying for you to not get ur after tomorrow. I've never tested in the past before my af was actually due. But I'm sure u can't know ur test result is accurate until after u are late so I think u still have a good chance of getting a positive still. I'm crossing my fingers for u to be pregnant.
I'm glad to hear ur liking ur new job.. I hope u are getting enough rest.

I'm sorry that customer upset u.. Some people can be so thoughtless n insensitive n should not speak if nothing nice to say especially when they don't know u.

Thanks Tiffany.. I know it's normal to argue sometimes with ur bf.. It is hard wen u feel insecure. Date night sounds good idea.. Just a bit hard to with Arielle n we don't have babysitters except for my twin sister who baby Sat once so maybe one eve she can baby sit again one eve for us. X x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Butterfly thank you, I am so glad Arielle is taking her milk feeds again.. Yes it has eased my worries. Oh really.. I haven't heard about giving fruit milkshakes but my doctor did tell me to make sure Arielle was getting plenty of dairy n water in her diet when she wasn't taking her milk feeds.

Arielle has had me up 5 nights in a row now.. Wen I'm up with her for like hour n a half or the other night 3 hrs I feel so exhausted. I have to keep putting her in bed with me to get her back to sleep. Last night I was able to get her back to sleep in about 20 minutes. I'm just hoping she will sleep through the night tonight. Went I'm up with her in the night I have been most nights giving her an extra bottle n teething gel n changing her nappy.. I think it's her teething that is waking her up. I just hope she starts sleeping through the night.

I'm sorry to hear that Jack has been ill with a cold n it's affecting both of ur sleep. I'm glad to hear he's been better today n I hope you both get a good sleep tonight....

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hi Butterfly sorry I didn't finish reply to u last night, I got distracted n then Arielle woke up so I was up with her for quite a while before I managed to get her bk to sleep in my bed before putting her back in her cot. (6 days in a row now she's woken up) I gave her bottle n teething gel n changed her nappy but she was just wide awake so I play quiet music for her n spent ages rocking her back to sleep.

Thank u for being understanding. Yea it can get lonely being a parent. Obviously it's a wonderful thing n rewarding but it's such a change to when ur working n seeing people all the time. I've heard it gets easier the older ur baby gets in the sense it's easier to get out n that hopefully ur baby sleeps through the night older he or she gets.

Thanks u.. Yes things with me n my boyfriend are getting better. Yea what ur saying does make sense. My bf does spend some one to one time with Arielle some days n or Sundays he will give her her lunch n so il get chance to have a nap or bath or get other jobs done. Also some evenings he might spend some time with her while I'm usually making dinner or washing up n making bottles. But I guess as a dad he gets more fun side of things n never has her for long.. So I don't think he knows how hard it is. I know he works full time n I've tried to tell him how hard it is but I don't think he understands.

Yes I'm glad I've got my twin sister. I just wish we could see more of each other. She lives a bit far from me n is busy alot with her 4 kids n going uni.
But we msg each other most days.

It's good u have two baby groups u take Jack to. I know what u mean wen u Don't feel as comfortable at one. The Thursday one I go to I feel like that. So many people go there n they are bit clicks there. But the Monday one is nearer to mine n less people go n more friendly n we go to that one more than the other one we haven't been to in a while.

Me too.. They would be so great if we lived close n could meet up with our babies n Nicola n Tiffany too wen they have theirs. Where do u actually live? I live in London.

Yea I know it's big coincidence ur Jack's christening being on Arielle's birthday. Yea ur right it will be a day full of celebrations. Yea u right it's something for me to look forward to n focus on. I can't believe she's going to be age 1.
I got her a lovely peach party dress n lil peach Cardigan for Elle before which is 6-9 months special was too big wen I got it but where she's small baby I'm hoping maybe it will fit her to wear on her birthday.

I'm feeling better than I did thank u Butterfly. I'm hoping to get help this wknd with Arielle from her dad especially as next Friday he goes away for two nights to Germany for beer festival so it will be just me n Arielle all next weekend.

Butterfly I hope ur OK n u n Jack had a good night sleep. X x

Nicola I hope u n bubba are ok? X x

Tiffany I hope u are ok n u don't get ur af today x x

Tiffanynr16

Post by Tiffanynr16 »

Hey ladies..

It's been one rough week. My bf ended up in the hospital. His intestines weren't working like they should. I had to miss work 2 days. He's out now and doing much better. The hospital just wears me out, I was exhausted. We didn't sleep none Thursday night but maybe an hour. We thought he was going to have to have surgery, but finally his bowels moved and they decided if they keep moving it should be okay. Thank God.

AF still hasn't showed. She was suppose to come Friday and now it's Sunday. I think I'll test in the morning if she doesn't show up today. I want to be excited and think this was our month and I'm pregnant, but I don't want to get my hopes up. She showed up on time last month, so I'm hoping this is a good sign. I just feel kind of crampy and sore breasts. And it's really not like af cramps, just like a dull crampy feeling in the middle of my lower stomach, not one sided which puts me at ease. With my ectopic it was just cramping on the left side. And usually my af cramps are painful, but these aren't. Fingers still crossed! I just wanna know already lol

Anyways, work is going good.

Toni- yes, date nights are always a good thing. Me and my bf actually went and had dinner one day last week and it was nice. First time we had did that in a while. Hopefully you can get your sister to babysit sometime soon and you all can go out and have some fun.

Butterfly- thanks. I'm hoping and praying this is our month. I just don't want to get my hopes up. I have a drs appointment with my obgyn Friday for my 3 month checkup after the ectopic. How nice would
It be if I were to be pregnant?.. I would probably get a scan that day too, just so she could see if there's anything showing yet. I'm getting ahead of myself. lol I just want it so bad. Sorry to hear jack has been sick. Hopefully he's doing much better now.

Nicola- hope you and baby girl are doing okay.

Sorry for being so short. I have to work this evening at 4:30 and there's some things I need to get done before then, but I really just feel like cuddling in the bed all afternoon until then lol but laundry isn't going to do itself. Ha hope you ladies had a wonderful weekend. Talk soon and hopefully I have amazing news. xx

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Ladies,

Just catching up on your replies. It's been a busy weekend and week for that matter. I've been covering our two receptionists, one who's on maternity and ones who's been off sick and then trying to do my own job so work was a little stressful that week. It should hopefully be a lot better this week and I haven't got a full Monday because of the scan so at least yomorrow won't be such a long day.

Tiffany - really sorry to hear about your boyfriend. How is he getting on now? Any sign of AF - I really am staying hopeful for you and will wait to see if it's your month. Glad to hear your job is going well. Definitely was the right thing to make the move I think especially if you are pregnant,

Butterfly1 - I have told my mum & sister we are having a girl, they are planning my baby shower and I'm going to do a gender reveal so wanted them to know. Plus I know they will buy me a few pink bits then too. Hehe. My husband is having a difficult time not slipping up though, he's said she a few times and now has to tell everyone he think it's a girl. I am really hoping to have as natural birth as possible, there's a birth centre at the hospital so would like to try being in water and just manage on gas & air, they won't give you any other form of pain relief in the birth centre but the labour ward is the same corridor if I needed to go in for an emergency or I couldn't cope. It's so hard to know how you will deal with the pain and how you will cope. Did you have any pain relief?!

Toni, glad to hear you are getting out and trying some classes. I agree it is a shame we don't all live closer, we could have our own Mum and babies group every week. I've been going to a pregnancy yoga class and one of the girls doing that is at the same stage of me and doing the NCT class so hopefully we will meet up after, she seems nice.

Have you got any plans for Arielles first birthday? I really can't believe how quick that's come around. I remember coming on here most days to see if you had posted with any news. I can't believe at the time I would have another miscarriage and then fall pregnant again and be here now.

I will let you know how tomorrow goes. I don't think I'll ever not be nervous for a scan with the bad news we've had before but each time it's positive I get a bit more hope. I've stared worrying now that I need to get to 24 weeks and viability and then beyond. Seems like there is always something to worry about.

Xx

Tiffanynr16

Post by Tiffanynr16 »

Hey ladies,

AF still hasn't shown up. I'm thinking I kind of got a faint positive, but don't want to get too excited. Going to test again in the morning with first morning pee. My bf even said he seen the faint line. So I'm hoping it will be there in the morning. I do feel crampy though, kind of like af might show..but the cramps aren't painful, just like a dull ache. My boobs are pretty sore, too. I hope I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm so scared I'm going to get af and be disappointed because I'm going on 3 days late.

I work a 10 hour shift tomorrow, so not looking forward to it. My bf goes back to work tomorrow, he is doing a lot better now. Last week was off, he was off the whole week, so its going to feel good being back on schedule this week. It just sucks not knowing why he was having so much trouble with his stomach and bowels. Oh and the guy I work with told me today at work that my boss actually called the hospital to see if my bf was really there because I called in. How ridiculous is that? Why would someone lie about that? And why would she go that far to call and make sure i wasn't lying? Kind of made me upset.

Nicola, I think if I am pregnant and it comes time to have the baby, I don't want any pain medications either. But I know what you mean, it's hard to know how you'll feel about it when the time actually comes. I guess we will know the second time around. Prayers that your scan goes well tomorrow.

Toni and butterfly, hope everything is okay with you ladies.

Going to get some sleep. I've got a long day tomorow. I'll make sure to reply after work and let you all know how the test turns out in the morning and if it's positive, I may reply in the morning because I'll be way too excited to wait. lol talk soon xx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Ladies I hope you are all well. Nicola I hope ur scan went well today :)

Tiffany I hope ur af hasn't come n ur pregnancy. Definitely sounds positive that u saw a faint line on ur test.. That's how my first pregnancy test with Arielle was n then I went n got a clear blue test to be totally sure.

Butterfly I hope u n Jack are ok.

I hope all u ladies are well n Nicola n Tiffany il reply properly to u last msgs wen I get the time to. X x

Tiffanynr16

Post by Tiffanynr16 »

Hey ladies,

Woke up to a huge disappointment this morning. AF!! A huge let down. I guess my eyes were playing tricks on me. So I guess we will just try again next month. I'm thinking doing the deed every day lol I wanna make sure I don't miss it. On the plus side, I see my obgyn Friday, so we may discuss taking some sort of medicine to make sure i ovulate. Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed. Prayers for next month.

Hope your scan went well today, Nicola.

I had a conversation with a customer this evening. She's been trying for a year and has had 2 chemical pregnancies. We chatted for a little while. Wished each other good luck. You really never know how many people struggle, it's nice to talk to people that are experiencing the same thing. I mean I haven't been trying for a year, but still... she thought this was her month, too. She had that feeling. It's such a huge let down. But I'm not getting discouraged just like I told her not to. I told her about you ladies and how you've gave me so much hope. She uses the app glow to track also. She said her obgyn told her that the ovulation test were a waste of money.

Anyways, I closed at work tonight for the first time by myself. I was so nervous, plus I worked at 10 hour shift and getting AF this morning made it terrible. My cramps were awful and going all the way down into my legs. It sucked! But I think I did a pretty good job closing. I'm so tired though and have to work again at 3 tomororw till closing then I'm off. Yay! I was so hoping I'd be giving you ladies good news today :( hopefully next month.

Toni, that's fine. I know you're a busy momma. I usually just reply at night when I'm lying in bed lol my bf is always asleep before me so I just unwind and catch up on tv shows. Try to relax my legs because they ache from standing all day. I'm thinking when I get pregnant, I may have to switch jobs or see if I can get light duty because I know it will be hard to stand all day on my feet. Well I guess I'm gonna stop rambling, relax and watch some tv until I fall asleep. Talk to you ladies soon. Xx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Ladies, I hope you are all well.

Tiffany I'm really sorry to hear that you got ur period. I know how upset n disappointed you must feel especially as u were late.. The body definitely plays tricks on us wen we are focusing on ttc. Wen I was trying to conceive Elle I had a 3 day late period the month before I conceived her n for months before my periods would last for 9 days where they had always lasted 5/6 days. I hope u stay positive n I'm sure it will happen for u soon.. Fingers crossed this yr still.

I hope you get to rest after ur long shifts must be tiring. Good luck with your appointment tomorrow.

Yea definitely u will need lighter duties when u get pregnant.

I'm sorry to hear that ur bf has been so ill n I hope he feels better. Date nights sound good idea.. Maybe in next month or two my sister will babysit for me n my bf to go out one night.. Xx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Ladies I hope you are all well. Sorry I didn't get to finish my reply yesterday.

Butterfly I hope u n Jack are well.

Nicola I hope ur well n baby's well n ur scan went OK..
Sounds like you were so busy with work last week.. I hope u are taking it more easy at work this week n getting rest.

That is great that ur mum n suspect know ur having a baby girl so u can talk with them about it n it will be so lovely when u have ur baby shower n exciting for u to be able to start buying girlie baby bits n without having to hide it from family n friends. I hope u do get to have a water birth. That is what I wanted with Arielle but couldn't where I was induced with her being two weeks late.

Thanks Nicola it was good for me n Arielle to go baby group on Monday. We didn't go to Thursday one today coz I was up in night so was too tired to go. After Arielle waking me up 10 nights in a row I was so glad that she slept through the night on Tues night. I just hope her teething will calm down so she can have more restful night sleeps.

Yea it would be great if we all were able to meet up n have our own mum n baby groups like u said if we all lived nearer to each other.

That is great that u have been doing pregnancy yoga classes.. How do u find it? It's really good u have made a friend there n I hope u stay in contact n it's nice u are both same amount of pregnant.

I know what u mean the last yr has gone fast n I'm so happy for u to be pregnant now n all going well. I know Arielle being nearly a yr old has gone fast.. I don't feel it was that long ago since I was pregnant with her n then waiting for her to be born. Me n my bf are going to just have a little party for her at home on the Saturday which is day before her birthday n I'm hoping on the Sunday on her actual birthday we can take Elle put somewhere for the day just us 3.

I really hope ur OK n ur scan went well n ur taking it more easy.

Tiffany I hope ur OK n getting rest when u can.

My bf goes Germany tomorrow till Sunday for a October beer festival with 23 of them from work so it will be just me n Arielle at home. Xx

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all doing ok and looking forward to the weekend.

Tiffany - really sorry your AF arrived, I know how disappointing that is and it's so hard to think about trying again and doing all the tracking each month but I really will be keeping my fingers crossed this month for you. It's hard living in cycles and I remember it all too well but I am so sure you will be pregnant soon. October is a good month anyway as it's Arielles birthday too.

I can't believe your boss rang the hospital to check you weren't lying - it isn't very nice if you feel like they don't trust you. Have you mentioned it to your boss?

Toni - works been a little better this week. Our receptionist is back on reduced hours so that's alleviated some of the pressure. I am now having to recruit for maternity cover for my role however though so definitely keeping busy and it's always busy October - December with extra bits we do for Christmas. I'll be ready for my leave in December that's for sure.

Are you looking forward to having the weekend just you and Arielle. Do you have much planned?

I am really enjoying the pregnancy yoga. It's nice to feel i am still doing something as I'm not running now (just walking) will hopefully get back into my running sometime after the birth. I feel like I've put on so much weight and I'm always hungry too.

Hope Butterfly1 and Jack are doing ok.

Xx

Tiffanynr16

Post by Tiffanynr16 »

Hey ladies,

Nicola, yes..it’s frustrating to track every month and wanting to make sure you baby dance at the right time. It’s kind of stressful. I’m to the point now when someone asks when we are going to have a baby.. I just say, “when the time is right, we will have one.” I don’t like saying we’re trying now or explaining what we’ve been through. Because once you tell someone that you’ve lost a pregnancy, they always say, “it will happen, give it time” or “it just wasn’t meant to be”. I’m sorry if I sound mean, but that just gets on my nerves. I’ve heard it countless times and I already know it will happen when it’s suppose to, and that everything happens for a reason. Just say, I’m sorry for your loss. I hope that doesn’t make me sound heartless, but no one truly knows the struggle unless they’ve been there. I know their just trying to be kind, but it doesn’t help any, and I know they just mean well. It’s just so frustrating when everyone around you is getting pregnant. We weren’t even trying the first time and it happened that ONE time he didn’t pull out and now it’s taking forever. When we weren’t planning it, it happened and now that we are, it isn’t.

sorry for the rant. I would of been 22 weeks today and I’ve been a little down since my bfs sister told me her friend is pregnant and it’s a girl I do not like. My bfs ex gf is pregnant too, ughhhhh...why can’t I be pregnant??? I’m determined this month. Maybe I’m just wanting it to bad, maybe if I quit worrying and just go with the flow, it will happen.

I haven’t mentioned it to my boss, but it really made me mad. He’s the love of my life, I’m pretty sure I’m not going to lie and say he’s sick in the hospital if he wasn’t and I’d much rather been at work then stuck in a hospital watching him suffer because he was so sick. She shouldn’t even have been allowed to do that. I would mention it to her, but I don’t want to lose my job.

How did your scan go? I can’t rememeber if you gave an update. Sorry if you did and I can’t remember.

Toni, birthday plans for Elle sounds nice. I hope you 3 get to spend the day together and have a wonderful time. Beer fest sounds fun haha I’m jealous of your bf. I’d like to visit Germany. I’ve never been out of the US. You and Elle have plans for while he’s gone?

Well ladies, I’m going to get off here and try to sleep. I’ve been having crazy dreams and waking up all through the night for some reason. It’s been driving me crazy. Lol I’ll reply tomorrow night. I have to work 3-9:30 tomorrow. Talk soon xx

I was about to submit the post, my bf starts talking in his sleep and keeps flipping his pillow over. I’m not sure what he’s doing, but I’m pretty sure he’s at work in his sleep. Hahaha I’ve laid here and laughed at him.

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Ladies, I hope ur are all OK.

Nicola I'm pleased to hear u have less pressure at work now. Yea I bet u can not wait till you go on maternity leave in December.. It will come around quicker than u think.

How did ur scan go? U didn't say?

I'm glad u enjoy pregnancy yoga does sound fun n it's nice to know u are still keeping fit n walking is good too. I enjoyed doing pregnancy plates when I was pregnant. Yea u can get into ur running again after u have baby but no rushing into it as u have to get plenty of rest after so definitely no exercise for first 6 wks n even then u have to get into it gently.

It's normal.. I was always hungry n addicted to ice lollies like conneto. I swear my bf have same craving as each time I had a ice lolly in the eve he'd have one too.

To be honest I was bit worried to be just me n Arielle this wknd coz it's hard work so I knew I'd find it harder having no help with her from her dad. But I haven't been on my own as my 19 yr old nephew who lives at uni has been staying with me since Fri night.. It's nice to have his company but it's been quite stressful coz I've had a headache n toothache since Friday night n painkillers ain't really helping n I still haven't managed to join dentist n had no luck for ages I been trying to but best I could get is one saying first appointment in Feb but I know I need find one. My twin sis is coming here in moi with my 3 yr old niece.

Il be glad when my bf is home this eve at 7.its nice to have space but I have missed him.

Tiffany thank u.. I just hope Arielle enjoyd her party n we have a nice family day out together on her actual birthday.

Would u really.. I've never been Germany either.. I would get drunk too easily at beer festival. This is his 4th one he's gone to.. So I guess it must be fun.

As I said to Nicola I've just been home this weekend with Arielle n my nephew n my sis n niece be here soon. I haven't been well n been busy so we been in although we did go pub for dinner last night as I wanted a break from cooking.

I'm sorry about how uv been feeling n I totally understand n people can be insensitive. I use to find it hard wen pple said to me don't have kids or oh so u didn't want kiss.. Coz wen they found out I was late 30s n I'd get upset about it but not show it n I would usually talk about how much I love being an Auntie n Mt twin sis 4 kids to change the subject.. But I totally understand how u feel n like I said Elle bein my 3 Rd preg took 6/7 months to conceive her n I really started to think it would not happen. I know it's hard for u but I'm still sure ul be preg real soon. I'm sending u hugs n il kp praying for you n sending u lotsa baby dust. I hope ur getting rest today n enjoying time with ur bf.

Butterfly I hope u n Jack are ok n ur both getting more sleep x x x