By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Heart is broken...

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Abi_jade

Re: Heart is broken...

Post by Abi_jade »

Id like to ask everyone a question and new to the group could some one please give me some help?

Sorry to post on your wall I'm sorry to hear about your loss xxx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hi Abi-Jade, I'm sorry you have found urself here. U are always welcome to join us. The girls here and I give each other as much support as we can. I will try to help u if I can. What is ur question?

Toni x

Tiffanynr16

Post by Tiffanynr16 »

Hey ladies,

I had a very long shift today. 10 hours, my feet feel like they’re about to fall off. Lol I did get a good massage from the bf, so that’s a plus to the long shift lol I’m off the next 2 days and I’m beyond excited because I got back Thursday and then I’m off Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Can you believe it? lol a WHOLE weeekend!!! Plus, we have a festival this weekend in my town and it’s nice to have the time off to enjoy it some.

When did you say you were having Elle’s party? I know you said you were having it and then just a family day on her actual birthday. Yes, I think I would enjoy beer fest lol it must be fun if he’s been 4 times.. now maybe he should let you go away for a weekend and him keep Elle and then maybe he will see how hard it is to do the job you do and help out more. Not saying he doesn’t help, but I know you’ve said you do it a lot on your own. I’m sure you have missed him. When my bf goes hunting for hours upon hours, I miss him and he isn’t even gone a full night lol silly, I know. I’m sorry to hear about your toothache. I have a tooth that’s bad, but really hate the dentist. I’m a big chicken. I actually had a tooth pulled while I was pregnant, but didn’t know at the time. I’ve always heard pregnancy is hard on your teeth because the baby takes a lot of your vitamins.

I’m so hoping this is our month! We are seriously trying this month. lol I told my mom I would get pregnant this month. She actually told me to put my legs up after doing the deed lol I told her I’ve heard that, but it doesn’t really make a difference according to the ladies on the app glow. I didn’t try it tonight, I’m just too tired.. but I think if it gets in there, that it knows where to go. Sorry, tmi. Lol thanks for the prayers and hugs.

Nicola, hope everything is going good. Your bump picture was beautiful. Just curious, but I’ve heard some women say that being pregnant made them feel the best they had ever felt..is that true? I mean once you get past the sickness if you have it.

Abi-jade, these ladies have been a God send to me. They’ve helped me through the toughest time of my life and been my support system besides my bf and family..they know how it feels and have gave me so much hope. Even though they’re a thousand miles away, they have helped me more than they’ll ever know. So..ask away.

Butterfly, hope you and jack are doing well. Hopefully we hear from you soon.

I’m going to stop rambling now lol I’ve still got to get up early and get house work done tomorrow. It’s driving me crazy how much of a mess everything is. I just don’t have time to do much. I’ll talk to you ladies, soon. Xx

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Ladies,

Hope you are doing ok? I can't believe how quickly time is passing by at the moment.

Sorry I thought I said about my scan. It went well - they finally got all the measurements they needed and all look perfect. They did say I have an anterior placenta though so maybe a little while before I feel movement, that being said I have felt kicks this week and it's usually in the evening when I get into bed. It's such a nice feeling: hoping I can try to find a routine as they say about 28 weeks you want to know your babies routine.

Tiffany - part of me enjoys being pregnant the other part finds it hard, I think it's just getting used to the changes your body goes through and I don't exercise at the intensity I was before (I was running before) it's just walking and yoga now. However I am grateful every single day as there was a point I didn't think this would ever happen and I never want to complain about it because I know how lucky I am. I know you will be experiencing this all soon.

Toni - are you feeling a bit better now? How was your boyfriend after the beer festival?
Can't believe it's nearly Ariells first birthday - time really does fly. I am doing some interviews for my job next week. I asked about going back part time but they said they couldn't agree anything as they would have to see nearer the time so I don't know what will happen when I look to return to work. I certainly don't want to go back full time so I think I will just have to see.

I am so glad it's Friday tomorrow - not that I am counting or anything but 10 weeks tomorrow will be my last day at work.

Hope everyone is doing ok?

Xx

Tiffanynr16

Post by Tiffanynr16 »

Nicola, that’s amazing news! I prayed that everything would go fine for you and baby girl. I’m sure it is hard, I know you’re not complaining and I think it would be perfectly fine to do so because you’re growing a tiny human inside of you. Of course it’s going to be tough at times. You can complain and still be as grateful as ever. I’d say it’s tough not being able to exercise like you were use to. I know of woman who’ve worked out the whole pregnancy, including running. I’m praying this is our month for a healthy pregnancy. So far, we are on a good track lol my fertile week has started and I don’t want to miss it.

I’m not sure if you all have heard of the news in the US. last Sunday we had the deadliest massacre shooting we’ve ever had. 59 people died and over 500 injured. It was terrible. It happened at an outdoor music festival in Las Vegas. I seen some videos of people running when the shots were being fired and my goodness, I felt so bad for those people. My heart was literally breaking and it made me sick to my stomach. This world is such a cruel place :(

I’m off today, Saturday and Sunday :) but it’s going to be a busy weekend. We have a festival going on, which is kind of scary because that shooting will be in the back of my mind the whole time. But my bfs sister and neice came in from another state so we have plans to hang with his family this evening of the festival. I’m hoping to just relax Sunday.

Question... do you ladies believe that keeping your legs raised after doing the deed, actually helps? My mom mentioned it to me lol just want your opinions or what you’ve heard.

Hope you’re doing okay, Toni.

I’ll post soon ladies. Xx

Butterfly1

Post by Butterfly1 »

Hi ladies,

I am so sorry I haven't posted for a while. I have been meaning to log on so many times but time keeps running away from me! I have been thinking of you all.

Nicola I am so happy to read that all went well with your scan and that your daughter is healthy and growing well. How exciting and lovely that you are starting to feel her kick now! It is the best feeling in the world isn't it? It must be feel really good to be arranging your maternity cover too and helps you to feel like you haven't got much longer left at work! 10 weeks are going to fly by especially with the run up to Christmas :) Do not work too hard though between now and then. Although you are in the 'blooming' phase now,you are going to be very tired ;) Pregnancy yoga sounds great and will really help you in your labour :)

Tiffany I am sorry your AF arrived and have my fingers crossed for you for this month. *TMI ALERT* - I always kept my legs up afterwards and was told this made no difference but I did it anyway 'just in case' ! I was also told the best thing is to go straight to sleep afterwards and not to get up to go to the toilet.
I am so sorry to hear of the terrible events in Las Vegas. It was truly shocking. I hope you still manage to have an amazing time at the festival with your family.
I have my fingers crossed for you for this month.

Toni I hope you and Arielle are well. I hope you are feeling better now. How was the weekend? I agree with Tiffany and think next year you should go to the beer festival :lol: I am glad you had your nephew stay and I hope he offered some good support. Your plans for Arielles birthday sound perfect. Can you believe your princess is nearly a year old!!??

Jack and I are well thank you. Jack has finally started to sleep a bit better again which is great. We have started to wean him- my goodness his nappies are awful now!!!! :shock: :lol: He seems to be doing something new each day and just amazes me. He is a little bundle of joy (most of the time!!). I was a bit gutted last week when an old neighbour asked if I was expecting again !! (Clearly need to spend less time cuddling Jack and more time doing stomach crunches!!!). I am just telling my self that I can diet once I have stopped breastfeeding and that Jacks needs will always come first.

I hope you ladies are well, Have a great weekend

xxx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Ladies I hope you are all well.. Sorry for late reply. I've been meaning to reply for last few days but haven't had chance and Arielle has been unwell for past 3 days with a cold and she's been having a temperature so I've been giving her calpol n she's been in bed with me alot at night.. She still been full of energy just bit more clingy n her appetite ain't as big. She will eat breakfast but not much lunch or dinner so yesterday after refusing her dinner I ended up giving her porridge n toast which I was glad she had n she's still having some of her bottles n still breastfeeding.. I just hope she's better soon especially for her birthday.

Nicola how's u and bubba? I'm really pleased that your scan went well. I've heard about placenta can make u feel less movement depending where it is. That is lovely how u now feel movement.. I use to feel mine more in eves.. It's a lovely feeling isn't it.

Of course it's lovely to be pregnant but u are allowed to complain too coz it is a hard thing to do n ur only human. Of course u are great full n even more so after all uv been through.. I can't wait for wen Tiffany will be joining u with a lil bundle of joy which I know will happen soon...

I'm feeling bit better than before thank u. I had an emergency dentist appointment last week and can't believe dentist found nothing major wrong n thinks my pain I have had is from my sinuses. So I've been docs n got antibiotics which I paid for n could not take as it said on leaflet u can't have if pregnant or breastfeeding n I rang docs to say I breastfeed once a day but lately I sometimes breastfeed twice a day n doc said I can't take antibiotics coz can harm baby's bones.

So I have more antibiotics n I've been taking them few days n will be finished by Friday with them.. So I still hot pain but it's not as bad n I'm hoping it will go completely. It's mad as pain felt it coming from my tooth.

My bf enjoyed beer festival.. He was just tired from it n the travelling but he enjoyed it n he brought Elle back a lil teddy from there which she loves n carrys about n he got me chocolates.

I know I can't believe it's nearly Elle's first birthday.. Has gone fast.

I don't blame u for counting down ur weeks left at work.. U must be so tired. I really hope they let u go back part time as u definitely won't want to go back full time after baby comes. Try not to worry about that now.. Hopefully it will sort out how u want.. I hope ur taking it more easy.. Have u got cravings? Have u started buying baby bits yet? Xx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Tiffany how are u? I hope this is definitely ur month n uv done lotsa baby making, :) Yes I definitely raised my legs after ttc n I swear I had done it the times during the week I conceived Elle.. So keep doing it.. It can't hurt either way.

That is so scary n sad about the shooting.. I hope u had a good wknd with ur family n u were able to relax as much as possible n it didn't all spoil the festival for u.

Tiffany I am having a lil party for Elle this Saturday at mine n then taking her out for the day with my bf on the next day which is Sunday 15th is her actual birthday. I'm so unorganised for her party. I've got some bits u know like napkins n plates n cups but alot of it don't match as there was not much in the shop near me.. We going to get party food shopping on Thursday eve.

Yea I do miss my bf wen he's away all wknd but at same time I like the place staying more tidy but it does get lonely wen he's away n it's hard having no help with Arielle. He did say re me going away for a wknd but with Elle as he knows I'd never leave her over night let alone who wknd. My bf as said hel take us both away for one or two nights with Arielle soon as he has n to week n week after off work as holidays.

Would u.. I don't like beer enough to go to a festival but could be fun still.

Yea that is true re pregnancy and teeth.. Do u.. I'm so scared of dentist.. I get so anxious.

How are you feeling neway,,? I hope u are ok n I really hope this is ur month.. I'm sending u baby dust n positive vibes n prayers x x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Butterfly, how are you n Jack? Sorry for late reply.. I'm finding it easier to msg u ladies back one at a time so I can work it around Arielle and taking the opportunity to msg u back now my bf just got home so he can watch Arielle why I get to have a quick bath before I feed Elle again.

I'm better than I was but still getting pains but they are not as bad n I'm hoping the antibiotics will clear up my sinuses if that's what it is.. I definitely wasn't expecting my dentist to say that it was my sinuses.. I thought I had a dodgy tooth. He said I had bit of gum disease which I've had for yrs where ur gums bleed n pregnancy makes them bleed more which mine did at the time.. And he said my bank wisdom tooth looked like the gum around it was bit inflamed n he said I could come bk for hygiene cleaning which is 61 quid.. but that none of that would cause pain Iv had do I hope he's right that it was from my sinuses n antibiotics will fix it.

It was nice having my nephew here but I was quite stressed with him here prob from pain I was in n being tired up with Elle in nights.. Me n my nephew are close but he didn't help much.. He's 19 n was mostly watching TV n on laptop n drawing for his art.. I'm glad he's able to relax at mine but a bit more help would of been nice as he could see I was stressed which I felt bad for n text him after he left to say sorry for being so stressed but he never replied so don't know if he annoyed with me. I know he's my nephew but I feel like he let's me mother him probably coz I always have but hard to now with Arielle n he is 19 now.
But emotionally my nephew gave me some support n can give good advice at times.

Mark I don't think beer festival would be for me as I'm not a big drinker n prefer vodka n diet coke lol.

Awww thank u n yea I can't believe Arielle will be a yr old on Sunday. I wish u ladies could come to her party if u lived nearer.

I'm glad to hear Jack is sleeping better now...
That's good he's trying new foods.. Yea their nappies definitely change alot wen they eat food.

Elle is meant to be off formula n breastfeed wen turns one n on cows milk. I'm going to miss breastfe her can't believe I've been doing it for a yr.

Awww Jack sounds a lovely baby.. I wish k could see a pic of him.. How old is he now? Are u set for his christening is on Sunday isn't isn't it. I hope it goes well.. I bet he will look adorable n ul be so proud :)

Don't listen to ur neighbour.. People should think before speaking. Cuddling jack n getting rest is more important than trying to lose weight which will happen wen ur ready n it takes time. Iv finally can notice Iv lost some weight but it's taken me a whole yr to.. I still want to get to my original 8. 3 stone as I had gone up to 11.03 wen preg n I'm now 9.7 stone but I know it takes time n looking after ur baby n urself is more important. I hop u n Jack are well x x x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

I don't know why post says Mark Btw haha x

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Ladies,

Just catching up - having a busy week this week as we are interviewing for my job. Found two good candidates who are coming back to meet out managing directors - I hope they aren't too good and they don't want me back. I'm definitely not worrying though. I've waited long enough to be a Mum and that's my number one priority. I'll be 24 weeks on Saturday and movements seem to be more often but nothing regular yet so going to check with my midwife when I should start counting kicks etc.

This might sounds a bit gross and lots of people have told me it's disgusting but I've decided to have my placenta encapsulated -I've read so many benefits to this and can't wait to try it. Think you have to try these things.

Toni - glad your tooth is better (even if it was your sinus) hope Arielle has a lovely first birthday too. I'll be looking out for pictures. Have you stopped breastfeeding now? I'm hoping to do it for 6 months but it's hard to know really how long you will do or if you can. I have definitely been feeling the movement in the evening too so sounds similar to you.

We've had a cotbed and changing table deli er d this week and that's the first bits we've brought: planning to get a Moses basket and some sheets next. I've also got a changing bag which I'll use as my hospital bag too.

Butterfly1 - so glad you and Jack are going well. Are you doing baby lead weaning? It looks a bit scary to me to be giving babies normal size bits of food. I hope the christening goes well. Some people are so rude too. It's never ok to ask someone if they are pregnant -if they are and want you to know them I am sure they will tell you. I have all these plans that I'll be dieting and breastfeeding will help me lose the baby weight but I'm sure the reality is I won't care.

Tiffany. I hope fertile week is going as planned: I've heard about keeping your legs up. I didn't but I always made sure I didn't get up for half an hour and just used to sit and read or play on my phone - or go to bed if it was late.

Has anyone got or used a sleepyhead or similar? I've seen a lot in the news about time recently - we were going to get one but only for daytime supervised sleeping but I'm really unsure now.

Also anything anyone can recommended that you couldn't do without? I am making wish list of all the bits we need to get over the next few months.

Speak soon ladies xx

Tiffanynr16

Post by Tiffanynr16 »

Hey ladies,

Sorry for not replying sooner.
The weekend was good. My bfs sister and neice came in from out of state and we spent time with them and went to the festival. I had Friday, Saturday and Sunday off, so it was great. I went back to work Monday :( it has been so busy at work trying to get ready for the holidays coming up. I work at a department store, I can’t remember if I’ve mentioned it before. And we are already getting ready for Christmas, crazy I know. So we’ve had a lot to do. I’ve been really tired every night I’ve came home.

Fertile week is going good. I have my fingers crossed this will be the month. I just hate the wait to find out. I’m impatient. Lol I just wanna see a positive soon! I get my old test out from the first time every now and then and tell myself I’ll have more of those soon.

So we got 2 kittens over the weekend. Someone abandoned them and we took them in. Tried to keep them in the house, but they were scratching the furniture, so outside they went lol cutest little things ever though and so lovable. I don’t see how people can just throw animals out like that.

Toni- Elle’s birthday is 2 days after my bfs. His is the 13th. Are you doing a certain theme? Like Nicola said, I can’t wait to see pics. Glad it was just your sinus and not a bad tooth. I’ve always been terrified of the dentist lol I’m sure you did miss him, but it is nice having the place to yourself for a little bit. I think couples need time apart here and there. Distance makes the heart grow fonder. I’ve always heard that.

Nicola- thanks, just keep those fingers crossed lol it seems like you’re pregnancy is going by fast. That makes me think that mine would of been going by fast, too. But I know God has a plan. So you’ve already started on a nursery? That’s something I look forward to. When is your next scan?

Butterfly- thanks. Keep your fingers crossed. Even though I had af last month, I just still had that feeling like I was pregnant, maybe it’s just were I want it so bad, but I could swear I seen a faint line. I know some women have bled and thought it was a period and they were pregnant. I guess I’ll find out soon. Glad you and jack are doing well. That was rude of your neighbor. People can be so inconsiderate and speak before they should. Trust me, I deal with the public daily at work and sometimes I want to throat punch a few. Lol I’m not a violent person, but some people are just too much.

Well ladies, imgonna get some rest. I’m off work tomorrow and need to do laundry before it takes over my house lol I came home from work the other night and my bf had done the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, the living room and swept. I was so surprised. He really is the best. He also made me dinner. He’s my forever. Hope you ladies have had a good week so far.

Talk soon xx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Ladies, I hope u are all well..

Nicola that is so exciting that ul be 24 weeks pregnant tomo.. It definitely is going fast it seems to me. I'm glad ur feeling more movement n hope ur midwife can reassure u that everything is normal n fine. I remember Arielle moving loads was wen I was on maternity leave from about 7 months so movement gets more the bigger u get.

Yea ur right.. Uv waited so long to be a mum is more important than ur job n hopefully they will still have a role for u but urs n baby's health is most important right now.

What does having ur placenta incapsulated mean? "I have no idea what u are talking about..

Thank u Nicola.. I'm on my last day if taking my antibiotics but pain is alot less now. So hopefully it will all go away n in time for the wknd.

Awww thank you.. I'm Sat here having a break from blowing up balloons is hard work lol. Been trying to tidy up sort our flat for the party tomorrow n have to pop out tomorrow to collect 2 helium balloons I paid for.

Yea u are right it's hard to know if ul breastfeed n for how long.. I was so against it as it freaked me out. But then after traumatic labour n birth I decided to try it n said il do it for first 3 days but then I stuck to it and said I'd do it for 3 months.. I found it hard to just breastfeed all the time so I think wen Arielle was a week old she would have 1or 2 bottles of formula at night and I'd breastfeed her rest of time.. Then when she was on solids at 5 months old I was giving her more bottles and just 1 breastfeed a day first thing in the morning which is what I'm still doing now...
Now Arielle is turning 1 il introduce cows milk to her next week so il start weaning her of the formula milk and soon stop breastfeeding but il wait to see how she goes with coming off formula gradually.. Coz if I suddenly stop breastfeeding now milk will disappear where I only do it once a day most days so I may end up doing it for maybe few more weeks yet.. Il see. I think il actually miss breastfeeding her as it really is a bonding thing.

That is great ur having a cot bed and changing table delivered. We have a cot bed for Arielle is really good as will Last a long time and is really big.

Arielle never had a sleepy head but a friend gave hers to us to borrow and twice I tried to get Arielle to nap in the day with it which she was fine with... And then when she woke up she would freak out coz she were use to it so I think we left it too long to use one for her coz she is use to rolling grass around the big cot.. But Iv heard they are good n haven't seen about them on the news.

Other things I would advise u to try to get which we have are a steriliser in case u bottle feed, a doughnut you put around ur waist.. You can use it to breastfeed or bottle feed ur baby.. Makes it more comfortable for you as otherwise ur arm aches from holding baby's head up for do long. I skes6 use it to breastfeed and bottle feed Arielle.. Oh and you can prop them up on it to relax on when they are small is how I would take pics of Elle.
Also a baby Matt to lye and sit on and bouncer chair n them muslin squares for wen u feed ur baby to wipe their mouth with or if they get bit sick after feeds..

When I started weaning Arielle at 5 months old I first gave her baby rice once a day which she liked.. I then started pureeing vegetables to give her which I would n still freeze in ice cube trays. I then tried baby led weaning starting with toast in soilders which she straight away knew what to do with it. So I've always done both and Arielle was eating toast n vegetables like broccoli since about 7 months but I usually give her pureed food and finger food so I know shes definitely eaten enough coz obviously they throw food on the floor n spit some out do it don't always go in their belly. But obviously u should do what is right for u..

I hope u are ok n u have a good wknd n get lotsa rest x x

Hi Tiffany, I hope ur ok.. I'm glad u had a nice wknd with ur family and went to the festival...

I'm sorry work is so tiring for u.. You work long hrs.. I know it's hard work being on ur feet all day.. I use to work in retail and bar work and do 12 hr shifts would be so hard. I hope ur getting rest this wknd.
Yea madness re Christmas when it's Halloween first.

I'm glad ur positive re this month and il kp my fingers crossed for u..

That is sad people threw out them kittens n good u took them in.. Have u had to let them go now coz they would not settle?

Oh really so ur bf birthday is very close to Arielle's. Happy Birthday to ur bf.. I hope ur having a lovely day together.

No theme for Arielle's party.. Just pink as much as poss.. Was hard to find stuff in shops so it's my lil pony n princess n other bits n I'm getting a Ariel lil mermaid helium balloon tomorrow coz we named Arielle after lil mermaid.

Thank u.. Yea I hate dentist too.. I get so scared.
Yea I think ur right that couples need space to miss each other.

Your birthday post on FB for ur bf I saw was do lovely n sentimental.. U both must be so loved up is really sweet.

I'm pleased ur bf is taking care of u.. He sounds really thoughtful n sweet n I hope u are having a lovely birthday for him today. I hope u are ok..

Butterfly and Jack I hope u are well and good luck for ur sons Christning on Sunday. I hope it goes really well.

I hope all u ladies have a great wknd. X x x

More2come

Post by More2come »

I read on a form a lady had an ectopic then 2 miscarriages and another bfp all in the span of 8 months. The bfp was an uneventful pregnancy that went full term.
Sorry to hear of your loss. Sending hugs

Butterfly1

Post by Butterfly1 »

I will post properly when I can but I just had to wish Arielle a very happy and special first birthday. I hope you have had a lovely day celebrating your precious little girl xxxx

xxx

Tiffanynr16

Post by Tiffanynr16 »

Hey ladies,

Toni, I hope Elle had a wonderful first birthday. I was wondering if you’d throw the little mermaid in there somehow. I bet it was so cute. I got my bf a cake and put candles on it lol and bought him a few things and got him a card. He was really pleased and happy. My mom fixed him a steak dinner. We had a good time. Yes, he is one in a million.. I mean we have our moments, but what relationship don’t. We are far from perfect, but he’s perfect for me.

Yes, retail work is hard.. my back, legs and feet hurt so bad. We also have to stock, so I lift heavy boxes, but that will change once I fall pregnant. I will not put my baby at any kind of risk. I stay exhausted. I do have the next 3 days off and I plan to relax the whole time. Next week, I have a 40 hour week and it’s going to be tough.

The festival was fun. My town has it every year and not much changes. It’s usually the same, but it’s still nice to look at the crafts and catch up with people you hardly ever see anymore.

I was feeling positive that this was our month, but I’m trying not to think about it so much. I’ve had a craving for chocolate milk the past 2 days. Which I know it’s early for that, but it’s kinda threw me off. I had a few pains low down and was wondering if maybe it was implantation?.. I’m not sure if you can actually feel it or not. First time, we weren’t trying and I had no clue so I never paid attention to anything. I’m having lower back pains also but that may be from Work. I guess we will see though. Fingers crossed still.

Thanks, I couldn’t decide one what picture to post and that was the most recent one he had took lol I had to work on his bday so that kinda sucked. His sisters is tomorrow (16th) they have close ones. His other sisters was the 10th. I think it’s kidna neat lol

Nicola, hope you and baby girl are doing well.

Butterfly, same to you and jack.

I’ll post back soon, gonna get some sleep. Hope you ladies had a good weekend. Talk soon xx

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all ok?

Toni - Arielle’s Birthday looks fab - I bet she has a great day. Thanks for the advice on those things. I’m going to add them to my wish list as we are ordering bits each month until Christmas - I can’t believe how much there is to buy.

Tiffany- when is your AF due? I am keeping everything crossed for you. This month would be lovely as you would be able to do your 12 week announcement around Christmas. Keep us updated. It will definitely be your time soon and it will feel amazing when it happens.

I had a bit of a scare yesterday. I got up in the morning and has a shower and felt like something was leaking which I thought must just be Shower water, so I got out and dried myself and got ready for work. About half an hour later I had some more and it trickled down my leg. I called the hospital and they said to put a pad in and monitor it and if I get anymore within the hour to go in, luckily I didn’t have anymore but I was worrying my waters were breaking. I had some skittles last night and felt lots of kicks so feeling much better today.

My replacement at work is starting in two weeks and I’ll have a 7 week cross over period with them before I leave. It’s making it all seem so close and feel with all this happening. I got my Mat B1 form too this week which I’ve handed in to work and all is authorised for my year off.

Butterfly1 - hope all is well with you. Xx

Tiffanynr16

Post by Tiffanynr16 »

Hey Nicola,

one app says af is due the 24th and the other says 25th. I broke down and took a test tonight, which I know it’s way to early and I shouldn’t have. It was a cheap test and the same one I took the first time I was pregnant and got a negative, then took a different brand 2 days later and bam! I was pregnant. I still have hope this month. I know, I was actually thinking about that earlier. If I am this month, I’m not gonna tell anyone except my bf and I thought it would be super cute to give my parents and his a gift at Christmas time with a test in it and telling them they’re going to be grandparents. My parents first grandchild and his parents 3rd one. I know they would be super excited. I’m going to wait until the 21 and test again. It’s so hard to wait, I’m very impatient while waiting lol I wasn’t suppose to start trying until this month, and we technically haven’t really tried until this month. The past couple months, we were just like if it happens, it happens. This month I was like, I’m in my fertile week honey and told him when I was ovulating, so fingers crossed.

Oh no! Sorry to hear about your scare, but glad it wasn’t nothing. I know it has to be so nerve wracking because of what we’ve been through. I know I’ll be a nervous wreck. Did they say what it could of been? How long do you get for maternity leave?.. here in the states, we only get 8 wks. I don’t think that’s nearly enough time to bond with your child.

I keep looking for some kind of symptoms or signs lol my mail gets sent to my moms post office box, she gave me my mail the other day and it had a thing from my insurance company that said, “start taking caring of your baby now”. Telling me about prenatal visits and all that. I was like maybe this is a sign. I sure hope so. I didn’t have any symptoms last time until right when I got my positive.

Toni, butterfly- hope you two are doing well.

Going to get some rest. I’ve enjohed the past two days off, and I’ve got tomorrow off. I don’t wanna go back Thursday since it’s a long 10 hr shift :( talk soon xx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Ladies, sorry for late reply.. It's been a busy weekend and now week... I hope u are all well...

Butterfly Awww thank you for your birthday wishes for Arielle. :)

How did Jack's Christening go 3 I hope it went really well.. I bet it was really emotional in a good way and he looked lovely. How are u and Jack?

Arielle's actual birthday on Sunday we ended up staying at home. So was just me & Elle & my bf. She got to have most of her presents as we saved them til her birthday. She had a lovely time playing with her new toys & playing with lotsa number 1 balloons I got her.. She was going nuts with them. She was spoilt with lotsa presents n cards. Me n her dad got her a princess castle which lights up & plays music with lil people like cinderella to go inside & a toy bus that has people to go in it n she loves them n kps holding the toy people in each hand.. Is so cute. We also got her a big car to sit in but she's too young to push herself in it yet.. And new clothes n teddies. She has so much new toys from everyone n gift cards too...

She took her first proper step on her birthday was so lovely n special to see n since then she's took a couple steps at a time twice n 3 steps towards her dad so I think soon she'll be walking :)

Tiffany how are u? Awww thank you. Yes Arielle had a lovely birthday thank u and birthday weekend really. Yea her party on the Saturday went really well.. She had lots of fun n was in a good mood around lotsa people n enjoying playing with her baby friends n her 3 yr old cousin Sienna who is my twin sister's daughter. They love each other so much is really cute.

Yea I had to get a lil mermaid helium balloons for it :)

Awww I'm pleased u had a lovely time together for ur bf birthday.. A cake n steak dinner n presents n card.. U spoiled him :)

Wow that is so lovely how u speak about ur bf.. U sound like a lovely couple.. Like a fairy tale.. Yea I know no relationship is perfect.

Yea I remember how hard retail work is.. Just being on ur feet so much. I use to hurt my back alot wen doing retail n bar work was too much.

Yea definitely ul have to slow down n take it alot easier wen ur pregnant for sure.
I hope u had a nice 3 days off n got too rest. Oh bless u 40 hr week is long.

I'm glad u enjoyed u festival.. Sounds fun.

It is so hard to know wen u preg Init n you have to remember every pregnancy is different. As twice wen I was early preg I remember feeling so bloated and I don't remember feeling bloated with Arielle straight away.
Fingers crossed for you that this is ur month.. October like Arielle :) i'll keep praying for you.

Oh so ur bf n his family birthdays are really close is kool but expensive.. I remember growing up me n my twin n bruv n sis all birthday's were December n my other brother n mum were Nov n only my lil sis was may. So it was expensive all being born near Xmas especially me n sis birthday is 23rd December.

Hey Nicola how are u and bubba?

Thank u Arielle had a lovely birthday and birthday party. I think I went overboard on photos.. My sis took loads n sent me them.. So it's nice memories to have.

So as I said before her party was on 6 Saturday.. It went well.. I felt bit spaced out n unorganised.. Even though I had made place look pretty as much as could with balloons n banners etc. Sis help me set out the food.. She was so good as I didn't feel with it.. I guess overwhelmed with eve n lotsa people in our flat. But I'm glad it went
well...

It was nice to just stay home on her actual birthday just 3 of us n let her play with all her new toys.

Then on the Monday me n my bf took Elle to an adventure play area at local gym.. We were only ones there but she really enjoyed it was cute to see.

Ur welcome.. I know there's so much to buy but don't worry people will buy u stuff at ur baby shower n probably give u gift cards too.

Main thing I can't live with out is Arielle's doughnut thing I use to feed her on for breastfeeding n bottle feeding. You can get in [Brand Name not allowed] or mama's n papa's is where mine was from.. Oh n buggy n car seat of of course. Our buggy came with carse at. Oh n blankets n moses basket sheets if ul be using one.. Oh and grow bags are so good as they are like a sleeping bag whi is sleeveless baby sleeps with it on wen she bit bigger so u no they are safe n kept warm.. Il tell u what il later inbox u some pics on FB so u get what I mean if that will help.. I was lucky as we were given so many clothes n grow bags from my sister that were my nieces.

Nicola I'm really sorry u had a scare must of been really frightening for u. So what was leaking? I'm so glad it stopped n uv felt lots of kicks since.. How are u feeling now?

I hope ur ok.. X x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Arielle is very ill and not herself. She has had a cold for nearly 2wks now n since this morning her nose is constantly running & she has got a temperature. I'm giving her calpol every 4 hrs but she is still hot n not herself. I'm breastfeeding her at moi & she is wearing just a nappy. She has napped twice today.. First hr lying on me and then the second time on her dad coz she won't go in cot. She projectile vomited twice today. Her appetite is not great today but Iv got her to eat some food and just glad she's letting me breastfeed her for a second time today. It's horrible seeing her so poorly.. Hopefully she will be her normal self very soon.

My bf on 2 weeks holiday from work this week and next week. So it's good to get some help with Arielle especially as I hurt my back last Friday night before Elle's party, I think I over did it getting flat sorted for the party.. So I've been icing and heating my back as much as I can.

My bf is going to a work leaving do tomorrow night and then Saturday morning he's going to Wales to a friend's surprise 40th birthday do.. So he'll be going out with childhood friends n back Sunday. So it be just me & Elle n I'm hoping she'll be alot better.. X x