By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Heart is broken...

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
princess pink

Re: Heart is broken...

Post by princess pink »

Tiffany I know it's hard to not get ur hopes up.. I was definitely impatient with the 2 week wait when I was trying n I think I was bit obssesed with trying to get pregnant. Especially coz the first two times I fell pregnant straight away so it takin longer with Arielle I found so hard n started to worry it would not happen. If I think about it now 6/7 months it took to fall pregnant with Elle wasn't that long but at time it felt for ever n I worried I think would not happen...
Your idea how to tell urs n ur bf parents sounds like a great idea. Im sending u baby dust n il keep praying for you to get preg.. I hope u can wait a bit longer to test but I know it's hard to wait. There is still a chance ur preg this month.. Fingers crossed. It will definitely happen for u soon n I'm hopeful it will happen for u before the end of the year x x x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Poor Elle not well.. She projectile vomited a 3rd time. But I have managed to breastfeed her a 3rd time now n she's had calpol n is sleeping on my lap. I just hope she will let me put her in her cot.. So I can sleep toon it be cooler for her in her own room in her cot.

I forgot to say the birthday present for Arielle from my twin sis n her bf was lovely. It was a rainbow teddy wearing customer skirt n headbands with pics of Arielle n me n my bf n my niece over the skirt n headbands. Coz there were 4 headbands of different sizes. It was a lovely present n more so with it being a rainbow teddy to stand for Elle being a rainbow baby. I got emotional wen I opened it coz was a lovely n thoughtful present. Elle loves it n it's a really soft colourful teddy x x

Butterfly1

Post by Butterfly1 »

Hi ladies,

I hope you are well? Sorry it takes me so long to reply !

How is little Arielle now? I hope she is feeling better. It is so horrible when they are poorly and as such young babies there doesn't seem much you can give them. How are you? Are you managing to get much rest or sleep? It must be even harder now if your partner has gone away too for a few days. I hope you are both ok.
I am glad Arielle had a lovely first birthday. It sounds like you had a very special birthday weekend for her. What a lovely and thoughtful present your sister brought her. I can see why you felt emotional. So special.
Thank you- Jack had a lovely christening day. The vicar was lovely and cood over him, as did everyone! It was very special. He wore an adorable cream suit with waistcoat! We got some great photos :D

Nicola- How are you now? It must have been scary. Have you had any more episodes? How reassuring that she is moving lots and what a great feeling! How exciting that you work replacement starts soon- it must make it all feel very real now. I really loved handing over my matb1 and discussing my leave with my manager!!!!
I would recommend all that Toni has suggested and cant recommend muslin clothes enough. I brought some and was given lots as part of gifts and thought blimey what will I do with all of these, but I can honestly say I have used every single one! I have some upstairs, downstairs, in the car and in the changing bag! lol! A big help was also a baby swing. Jack didnt always settle for long in it but when he did it was lovely as it meant I could have something to eat and go to the loo!! :lol: Also my biggest tip if you are planning to breastfeed is Lansiloh cream- it is amazing for helping with sore nipples ! Maybe santa could put some in a stocking for you!! :wink:

Tiffany- I have been thinking of you. Any sign of AF? Testing day today? I hope you are ok. It is sounding positive........ You really sound like you are working very hard. I hope you get plenty of chances to relax too.

Take care

xxx

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Ladies,

Just catching up as I’ve been in Edinburgh all weekend for my sisters hen do. It was really good and I was pleased as I managed to stay up to 11 the first night and then 11:30 the second night. I’m normally in bed at 9. It’s hard work when you aren’t drinking and everyone else is, luckily my Mum was there and another friend who is also pregnant so at least I wasn’t on my own going early. My sister had a great time which is all that mattered to me.

Toni - is Arielle any better now? I hope so. Must have been hard looking after her on your own when she isn’t well.

Butterfly1 - so glad Jacks christening went well. I haven’t had any more leaking since Monday so thinking it was just a one off. I didn’t have much movement over the weekend but I’ve been so busy I think I just didn’t notice as I’m home now and I’ve had loads today. what’s the baby swing? I don’t know if I have seen one of those?

Tiffany - any sign of AF or have you tested if not? Really staying positive for you. Hope work isn’t too stressful and you are getting some time to rest.

Xx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Ladies, I hope you are all well.

Thank you Butterfly & Nicola :) Arielle is alot better now thank u. Yes it was horrible her being so ill n it was really hard being on my own with her u worry more.. It was so draining.. Hard to put her down for Long n she would cry if I went to the loo. It's not easy having her only sleep with me in my bed especially as I'm used to her sleeping in her cot.. But now she has been better last couple days I have managed to put her in her cot for her afternoon nap. At night I start by putting her in her cot but then she wakes up screaming n is hard to settle so ends up sleeping in bed with me for rest of night.. Even though she's better her teething is bothering her so most of last night she was in bed with me. I'm so glad she's over her bug n her temperature is normal again n today she definitely seems her self.. She's still bit clingy but alot better n happier which I'm greatfull for :)

Yes Butterfly Arielle's rainbow teddy for her birthday was so lovely n sentimental n my favourite present for her.. It being so personal.. :) & sentimental.

I'm OK though just tired n hoping to get a good night's sleep soon. My bf has another week off holiday so I'm trying to get more help n he has been helping more n I'm greatfull to get time to myself every now n then to have a bath or wash my hair.

I'm about to take Arielle to meet my sis n niece after her nap so I can try spend her shop gift cards she got for her birthday presents from family. Be nice to see my sis n niece x x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Butterfly I'm so glad that Jack's christening went well. You must of been so proud n he sounds like he looked so lovely. I wish we could see photos. I hope u n Jack are both well?

Nicola I'm really glad u had a lovely hen wknd away for ur sis. You look lovely in pics I put on fb n u have such a lovely bump pregnancy really suits u :)
I know it's hard wen u can't drink but don't worry it won't be too long til u can again n I bet u don't miss hangovers :) I'm glad ur sister had a great time.

I hope u n bubba are ok..? Butterfly is right muslin squares come in so handy n I forgot to say a camera monitor is really good so u can hear n see bubba. I was lucky my bruv brought one for us n it's so handy to have so u know bubba is OK at night especially wen they have own room n I use it on Elle wen I have a shower.

Tiffany I hope ur ok.. I really hope u AF didn't come. I'm thinking of u. X x x

Tiffanynr16

Post by Tiffanynr16 »

Hey ladies,

Sorry I haven’t posted lately. Af was 3 days late and I was hoping I’d post when I got my bfp, but nope..af decided to show just a few mins ago :( I think I’m gonna take a break from trying and not track and worry about it. I feel so let down. I had convinced myself I was pregnant. My boobs hurt just the same as they did the first time, so I thought that was a good sign, guess not :(

Work has been awful this week. I’ve had one day off and so far worked two 10 hr shifts and work another one tomorrow. I’m trying to find a new job. I don’t get paid enough for the amount of work I do at my current job. I feel so worn down, I need to just sleep for days lol especially now that af decided to show up.

Toni, glad to hear Elle is feeling much better. Having a sick baby can’t be easy. Hope you’re doing okay.

Nicola and butterfly, hope you ladies are doing well, also.

I just wanted to post real quick, I’m thinking a nap sounds pretty good right now.. my whole body aches and af cramps are getting stronger. Thanks for being so encouraging and for the prayers. You can still keep those fingers crossed, maybe if I don’t track and stress, it will happen. Even though I’m going to stop trying, I’ll still post, i enjoy having you ladies to talk to. Talk soon xx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Tiffany, Iv been checking on here every day to see when u would post. I'm really am sorry u got ur af. It's so annoying to be late when u are ttc.. Getting ur hopes up n with symptoms being so similar of course ur going to think bur pregnant.

I so remember really well when I was trying with Elle getting some periods late.. I definitely remember one month being 3 days late like you were n convinced I was pregnant and another time being 2 days late. That is why I had to wait till I was 5 days late before I tested when I got pregnant with Arielle cause previous months I would test straight away or I'd test before I was even due and it got too much to keep having negative tests. I really bought believe when you want it so bad like you do and like I did it just messes up ur periods n makes you be late.. It's like it plays tricks on you. After my first miscarriage when I was ttc I remember being 8 days late and I had gone doctors n didn't understand why I was getting a negative preg test.. I just ended up being so late. I know it's really hard for you n you want it so bad.. It definitely will happen for you but I know not knowing when is hard.

Like I told u before where I got pregnant right away with my first two pregnancy's.. It took 6/7 months for me to fall pregnant with Arielle n I think I had given up kinda thinking it ain't going to happen n something is wrong with me is why I went docs n that is when I found out I was actually pregnant.

Taking a break sounds a good idea.. I think that is when it will happen for u when ur not actually trying as in tracking ur ovulating days. Of course il keep praying for you.

That is weird uv got ur af same day as me and I'm two days early.

Ur job sounds so hard going.. I hope u get rest when u can n can find another job soon that u prefer. It's hard wen ur underpaid too.

Arielle is definitely better thank u. She's happy n lively again n eating well again. So no more sickness or temperature. I'm do relieved coz it was hard work n it was horrible her being so poorly.

Today as in 28th October was my would of been due date for my second baby. So today my second baby would of been age 2. It makes me feel sad thinking about him/her. Me n my bf will light a candle n say a prayer at some point today. I don't think he remembers the date n I feel bad to remind him but it be nice to say a prayer n light a candle together. Obviously it makes me so greatful to have been blessed with Arielle.. But as you Ladies know our other angel babies will always be a part of us.

Maybe it's a good thing Iv actually got plans to go out tonight to two friends parties.. One Halloween party n after a 30th birthday party. So least il be keeping busy.

Nicola n Butterfly I hope u ladies are both ok n I hope all u ladies have good wknd.

Tiffany I'm sending u hugs n il continue to pray for you.. It will happen but I know it's the not knowing when n the waiting that is really hard. Thinking of u :) x x x

Tiffanynr16

Post by Tiffanynr16 »

Hey toni,

I’m on my lunch break at work and figured I’d check and see if anyone had posted. Yea, I was pretty down yesterday and today. I’m working a 10 hour shift and I feel terrible. Heavy bleeding, horrible cramps, ugh!!! I wanna go home and cuddle up in the bed and drink some wine lol I just feel down and out. One of my regulars said, “you’re too quite today.” Well, id rather be anywhere than here.

No one understands how hard it is. I know it will happen when I least expect it. Me and my bf talked about it yesterday and he said, just relax and don’t stress so much about it and we will get our baby. I was kind of a hateful butt to him yesterday and I feel bad. My hormones are awful when af is here. I get so moody. I just wanna be alone and I know that’s not good for me.

Aw, lighting a candle sounds so sweet. I keep thinking that my due date will be coming up in feb. it will be such a sad time, but happy time because Nicola will be having her sweet baby girl and so will my cousin.

I’m waiting on bf to bring me lunch lol he’s being slow and I’m starving. I wanna just leave with him lol

That is funny we started the same day, lol and I’m pretty sure we plan on going to a Halloween party tonight, also. Should be a fun time even though I’m not dressing up. Lol I’m too shy to do that. I don’t have to work until 5:30 tomorrow. I’m so hoping the other place calls me soon! I can’t handle much more of this place. It’s taking my life. I feel like I live here.

Anyways. I’m gonna eat lunch. I’ll reply soon. Xx

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Ladies,
Just catching up after the weekend......

Tiffany - I am so sort AF arrived it’s the worst feeling isn’t it. I know that so many months I convinced myself this was our month and it wasn’t and the times I thought nope definitely not I was usually pregnant. I’m still feeling positive you will be sharing a BFP with us all before Christmas.

I’ll keep everything crossed that something comes up job wise for you soon too.

Toni - so glad Arielle is feeling better and looks like she had a great birthday party too. I hope you lite your candle and feel ok. It’s still so hard when these anniversaries come up isn’t it. I know I’ll be doing the same in April & September each year.

We’ve ordered a few more bits for the nursery - a Moses basket and cot mattress which should come this week. It’s slowly starting to take place. I want to get some wall art that I’ve seen but it’s with a fairy and some dandelion and I’m thinking if we put it up and people come round they might see it and know we are having a girl then. Only a few months until my baby shower though and then everyone will know.

The new girl at work starts today who is covering my maternity leave so it’s making it all seem very real - I still have 7 weeks at week though - we just have a long cross over period so that when I go she’s fully up to speed.

Hope butterfly1 and Jack are doing ok.

Hope you all have a good week. Xx

Tiffanynr16

Post by Tiffanynr16 »

Nicola,
Yes, when af showed up..it was like my heart just dropped. I thought for sure it was my month. I’m not going to stress about it so much this cycle and see what happens. I’m hoping and praying I get a bfp before Christmas. And thank you so much.

Sounds like things are coming together for the nursery. You’ll have to post pictures after your shower and everyone knows she’s a girl.

Work is stressing me out so much. I dread even going today. On the bright side, I have the next two days off. Today will make my 7th day in row without a day off. Tired is an understatement, I’m beyond exhausted. I’m hoping I get a call for another job I’ve applied for.

You don’t have much longer and you’ll be going on leave. I bet you can’t wait. It will all sink in then, and baby girl will be here before you know it.

Well I’m going to get ready for dreaded work lol I keep telling myself just one more shift and you’re free for two days lol I can do this!! I’ll post soon xx

Hope everyone is having a good Monday

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Tiffany,

How were your days off, do you feel rested? Any news on the other job? I’m feeling hopeful for you this cycle - will you do any tracking to see when you are ovulating? I suppose if you do though that’s when you start to stress.

I’ve had a stressful few days at work. The new replacement hasn’t worked out so we are tight back to square 1 and need to try to get someone in and up to speed before I leave, it’s a shame you don’t live closer - you could have my job,

Xx

Tiffanynr16

Post by Tiffanynr16 »

Hey Nicola,

Yes I actually got some rest finally. I also got caught up on some house duties. Oh and don’t judge lol but I put my Christmas tree up hehe I know, it’s too early, I just couldn’t help myself. It took a little bit to talk the bf into it, but he enjoys its being up now. It’s so cozy. Christmas is my fav holiday :)

I actually had an appointment with my obgyn yesterday. I had thought it was later in the month, but received a phone call letting me know I had an appointment. She seems to think everything is fine. Told me to keep taking my prenatals and that it can take a healthy couple 12 to 18 months to conceive. And If i haven’t by then or close to that time, we will do some testing, which I was happy to hear. Oh and to also have LOTS of sex lol my face kinda turned red when she said that lol I originally was going to see my gyno that I’ve seen for a few years when I first found out I was pregnant, but a different one took care of my with my ectopic and I absolutely love her. I didn’t even make it to my appointment with my usual dr bc of the ectopic. I wouldn’t switch back now though, this one seems to honestly care.

No, I don’t think I’m going to track any this month or log any info. I think when I do that I stress myself way too much. I’m just gonna go with the flow and follow the drs orders hehe :) you ladies have literally kept me sane the past few months. And I appreciate it more than you all will ever know. I would of done gave up, but you all give me hope.

Sorry to hear the new girl didn’t work out. Oh trust me, I’d come work your job if I could. I’m so upset because I have to work a long shift on thanksgiving. We have five employees and only 3 of us have to work. I think we all should split the day up and have to work so we all get a chance to spend time with our families. I’ve never missed a holiday with my family :( I’ve been ranting and going on the past few days since I found out and my bf, which his name is Jeremy btw lol has tried to make me feel better about it. He said he’d bring me dinner to work and eat with me. He gets the day off. Lucky him lol I was so hoping I’d hear something from the other job before then. Anyways, I hope you can find a replacement soon.

I swear one day, when I get rich (hahaha) we should all meet up. How nice would that be? And have a play date. A girl can dream, right? lol

I guess I’ll go for now. Im off work tomorrow, which is surprising to get a Friday off. So I’m going to enjoy it by having a day out with my mom. It’s funny how when you are grown, you enjoy grocery shopping with your mom lol when I was younger, I hated it lol
Hope you ladies are having a great week. Talk soon xx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Ladies, I hope u are all well...

Tiffany I'm sorry for how u have been feeling n I know how hard it is to go through that disappointment wen u get u af wen u definitely think this could be ur month n it's harder to handle when ur having af cramps n ur emotions are all over the place. I'm sure ur bf understands how u feel n is just trying to make u feel better... It must be hard working too feeling that way but in a way it's good it keeps u busy too..

Thank u.. Yeah it was really sweet lighting a candle for our angel baby's 2nd birthday. It was sad too n I almost felt bad for reminding my bf of the date but I feel it's important to remember it n say a lil prayer together for our baby...

I know it's hard for people to understand what u are going through unless they have been there.. I honestly remember feeling like it would not happen for me n that maybe I was just too old being 39 when I was ttc for Arielle.. It really did happen when I thought I had given up n I really do think it will happen for u.. I'm still hopeful for u for it to happen before this year is over...

When I got pregnant with Arielle I found out in January I think 6th or 7th in 2016 but they count back ur pregnancy to first day of ur last period so technically my pregnancy started on Dec 26th 2015 which made me happy as I remember feeling so sad on Xmas day.. Il continue to prayer for u n I know it will happen soon..

Years weird we started our af on same day.. Did u go to u Halloween party? I love dressing up but didn't see point coz I'd planned to go to a 30th party after the Halloween party... X x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Nicola thank u.. Yes I'm so glad Arielle is feeling better now appetite is good again. She's talking more now n loves saying hiya mainly and says Yeah or yes alot and she's learned to say No. She says dad or dad dadda alot n calls her dad it but calls me it too and now Las few days she calls me nan or manna or nanny I think she's trying to say mum but can't say it is cute.

I've booked her 1 yr old 3 injections on Tuesday afternoon next week which I'm dreading..

Yea she had a lovely birthday n party n lots of presents n cards. She had gift cards of her dads family so I went shopping last week with her n my sister n got her some lovely new clothes..

Years it definitely is hard with these Anniversaries of our babies.. Even with having Elle I still get sad about them but just try not to think about it. It was nice n sweet lighting a candle for our baby's birthday but sad too n I had tears in my eyes n said a sentimental prayer n my bf said a few nice words too n he said what I said was really nice. So I'm glad we did it..

Yea ur months are Feb n April and mine are month after in October n May. It is sad but then it's part of who we are so we don't want to forget them.. In my prayer I said to our angel baby how apart of him or her is in Arielle n everytime she hugs her rainbow teddy she got for her birthday she's hugging her baby siblings.. Even though she does not know it...

It's lovely uv got more bits for ur nursery.. It's exciting.. Wall art sounds great idea.. Yea u don't want people to know ur having a girl till ur ready to tell them.. How exciting ur baby shower is soon. What is the date?

In Arielle's room we have lil mermaid big sticker on her wall above her cot n on opposite wall we have smaller stickers of Princesses& toy story and Lion king to brighten up her walls.

That must make it more real now ur cover staff has started.. Ooh 7 wks will fly by.. I hope u n Bubba are both well. Xx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Tiffany I'm sorry to hear ur finding ur job so hard n I do really hope u get a new job soon. Hopefully ul get the job ur waiting to hear from...

I think that's a good idea to not track wen u ttc this month coz it does get too much thinking about it all the time so hopefully trying to relax more about it may help it to happen...

It sounds real positive about ur obgyn appointment n I am glad u like her. It's reassuring that they told us how long it can take to conceive n that u are looking well n healthy so hopefully now u can try relax now more n know it can n will still happen for u.. I know it's hard though.. But we all crossing our fingers for u.. It will happen.. Il praying for it to happen for u before Christmas.

Wow you must really love Christmas. I'm glad having a tree up cheers u up.. It's up to u wen u put ur tree up so good for u :)

Sorry to hear ur having to work on thanks giving. It's sweet ur bf will bring u dinner :)

That would be so lovely if we were all able to meet up one day.. I wish we all lived nearer.

I hope u are enjoying ur day off.. It's sweet u have a close relationship with you mum. Must be nice to do things together.

Nicola I'm sorry to hear ur work replacement hasn't worked out n I hope u find a new one soon..

Butterfly I hope u n Jack are both OK.. X x x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Ladies, I hope everyone's wknds are going OK.. Last wknd went I went to my friends Halloween party n my other friends 30th birthday party on same night I had fun but was gutted to loose my phone in cab on way home.. I'm usually on my phone alot but didn't check for it in long cab journey home Co was really travel sick but definitely had it in cab as text my bf soon as was in cab n then put it away thinking it was in my bag but must of dropped it in cab but didn't realise I didn't have it until I had been back home for about half hr. I rang cab company but they said they didn't have it n had done a couple fairs since me. I was gutted as had so many photos on my phone especially of Arielle n only had some of them on FB or my tablet so I've lost some for good. So that's only thing I'm gutted about is photos.

My phone was insured so I got a new phone for thirty pounds n il have to start backing up all my photos.

This wknd I'm staying home but hurt my back so trying to take it easy but is hard with Arielle. I hope u ladies are all OK x x

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Ladies.

I hope you all had a good weekend. My husband was away but it was quite nice to have the bed to myself and not have to listen to him snoring. Although I’m so restless trying to sleep at the moment that I’m sure it was nice for him being away from me. I am starting to find day to day things are becoming difficult with a bump like tying my shoelaces. I can’t believe I have another 13 weeks to go - it feels like I can’t get much bigger.

Tiffany - we should all definitely meet up in the future with our little ones it would be lovely wouldn’t it? Really hope you hear something about this job and it’s sad you are having to work thanksgiving too but lovely your boyfriend said he would come and have lunch with you.

Toni - that’s really annoying about your phone. Especially with all your pictures. It hasn’t turned up since your last update has it?

We’ve started interviewing again for my replacement so hopefully we’ll find someone soon so I can hand over as I finish 5 weeks on Friday which is crazy really as it’s come around so quickly.

Tiffany - I love that you have put your Christmas tree up. I absolutely love Christmas and did joke to my husband we should put it up this weekend. We usually put ours up the first weekend in December. I need to think about starting to buy some presents really.

Hope you all have a good week and I’ll catch up with you all soon. Xx

Tiffanynr16

Post by Tiffanynr16 »

Hey ladies,
Sorry for not posting lately.

I hate that you lost your phone, toni. Pictures would be the only thing I’d miss if I lost my phone, makes me want to do a backup on my phone just in case something ever happens to it.

I feel like I’m relaxing more now, not stressing over tracking and making sure we do the deed at certain times. Actually just following drs orders and doing it lots. Sorry for the tmi, I’m just hoping it works. And actually enjoying it now and not thinking about conceiving the whole time. I think this will really help bc I was stressing myself out way too much to the point it was getting depressing. I’ve been in an extremely good mood for the past few days. Just kinda came outta he funk I had been in for the past several months. I had let many things go, like house work and laundry and just didn’t have any motivation bc I was so stressed and exhausted all the time, but most importantly, I had let myself go.. now I make sure my apartment is clean everyday and I’ve been taking better care of myself. I feel 100 times better. And I think this is going to help with conceiving, too. Being in a better mental state and just relaxing.

I’ve decided to stay with my job. I had a job offer yesterday, but it was less money and less hours and we can’t afford that especially with the holidays coming up. I’m just going to tough it out.

Yes Nicola, it does suck I have to work thanksgiving. I’ll be working 2-10:30 and I hate it. It is time and a half were it’s a holiday, but still.. family time is more important to me than any amount of money. I’ll be working 8 hours, but get paid for 12. But I’d much rather be with my family. Yes, he’s the sweetest.. I’ll get an hour lunch, so he’s going to go to my aunts house where we have dinner and bring some to Work and eat with me. I love him lol we’re going to see if his mom will do dinner the day before thanksgiving, so we can spend the day there since I have 2 days off before.

Anyways, I’m still hoping this is my surprise month and it happens. Just not stressing over it. Nicola, it would be lovely to meet in the future and have a play date. We need to make that happen for sure.

It’s 1:21 am here, so im going to get some sleep. I have tomorrow off, my house is clean, so I’m relaxing all day watching Christmas movies. lol they’re my favorite. talk soon. Hope everyone’s week is going good. Xx

Butterfly1

Post by Butterfly1 »

Hi ladies,

I hope you are all well.

Tiffany I am sorry to read your AF arrived late- it is so cruel. My friend who has been trying for two years gave up trying a couple of months ago and guess what? She's just found out she's pregnant so I definitely think trying to take the 'relaxed, pressure off' approach may help. But, I know that is easier said than done from experience!! Hang in there Tiffany. I have a strong feeling you will be shearing great news very soon :) How is work? Hopefully its calming done although with Christmas coming I fear not? I hope you are ok and managing to take it easy on your hard earned days off. We love Christmas and my husband keeps asking to put our tree up- I might give in soon. Like Nicola we normally wait until first week of December.

Nicola- How are you and your precious 'bump'? Have you found another work replacement yet? I hope so. Not long now until you leave work -(hooray!!). How exciting that you are buying more things for baby and nursery. Has the midwife given any indication on the way baby is lying? I know it doesn't matter yet as she can still turn around but I used to love knowing baby's position. Are you having lots of movements now?

Toni- I hope you and Arielle are well. I am glad to read Arielle is feeling better now. How was she after her injections? Is she continuing to sleep well. Are you getting some time for yourself? I hope so. I wish I could upload a photo of Jack onto here.

It would be so amazing to all meet up one day!!

Jack is great and trying to crawl. He gets onto all fours, moves his legs, but then gets stuck and belly flops!! He has another cold ( :roll: ) and is blowing 'snot bubbles' out of his nose at me so I had better go for now !! :lol:

Take care ladies. I hope you all have a good week.

xx