By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Heart is broken...

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Nicola1720

Re: Heart is broken...

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Kate,

Really sorry to hear that but we are always here when you want to come back. I would love to know how you get on at your appointment in a few weeks though. You can drop me a direct message if you don't feel like coming on here, just want to know you get on ok. Will be thinking of you if I don't hear anything from you though as if you want a break that's totally understandable and I know that out turn is coming soon.

Take care xx

Butterfly1

Post by Butterfly1 »

Hi Ladies,

Keeponhoping- I appreciate you may not read this but I completely understand how you feel. Take care and I will be thinking of you over the coming weeks x

I will be thinking of you tomorrow Nicola. How exciting that you have found a new home! I hope you sell quickly. It sounds like a really positive fresh start. This is definitely going to be a great year for you - I can feel it :D

PrincessPink I hope you and little Arielle are well.

Anisa- I am sorry to read of your loss. It is truly devastating. Please do read through this forum as there are positive stories which proves there is hope after such an awful experience.

No signs of baby arriving anytime soon!

Take care everyone xxx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hi ladies, il reply on here properly wen can. Just wanted to say Nicola im thinking of you n I hope ur ok... sorry I didn't get chance to say this earlier. ... Kate I'm thinking of you for tomorrow. Im sending you both hugs n love n positive vibes n prayers. Il try get on here tomorrow to read most recent msgs and to reply to them. Butterfly I hope you are okay too n baby is ok.x x x

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Butterfly1 & Toni,

Thank you both for thinking of me on Saturday. It was actually a nice day and more a day of reflecting and we lite a candle that burnt so brightly which was lovely and I didn't feel as upset as I expected. I supposed because we dealt with it last year and hopefully our future is positive. I still feel like it is and we're looking forward.

Are you now overdue Butterfly1? Xx

Butterfly1

Post by Butterfly1 »

I'm glad Saturday was a nice day Nicola and I am happy to read you are feeling positive, Your future IS going to be positive and you will have you're happy ending soon :)

Baby is due tomorrow, No signs of baby coming anytime soon though....

Hope you are well too princess pink.

Take care ladies

xx

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Any news Butterfly1?! An Easter baby maybe. I'm enjoying the long weekend and can't wait to eat my body weight in chocolate tomorrow and have a few drinks. Xx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Girls, sorry I haven't had a chance to get on here n read n reply to ur most recent msgs...

Kate.. yea I have been busy meeting up with family n friends & yes the baby massage classes went well thank u :) they have finished now as there was only 3 of them but im going to try give Arielle massages at home wen I can since she likes it.

Yea it is lovely to hear her say Mama :) Yea ur right about health visitors can be too much n Arielle is a healthy n happy baby n doing well with her feeds n solids n she's 6 months now.

Right now I can't imagine having another baby coz I'm so tired looking after Arielle n found the pregnancy n especially the labour n birth rreally hard n I can't help worring that if I did ever get preg that I'd have another miscarriage even thou I know it could go either way... Plus I feel I should be greatful for my rainbow baby n not expect another one.. but I guess it's too hard to make the decision now so maybe il see how I feel when Arielle is bit bigger as you never know What life can bring.

I know what u mean wen a good tune comes on n you want to listen to it all...

Yea ur prob right about the garage nation day... it prob would do me good to go to it... I think I will try go.

Well done for going for ur run... but don't over do it.. its a good feeling getting back into exercise again.

Nicola Thanks yea it is lovely to hear Arielle talking n ur right re hv.. they love to just follow their charts but yea Arielle is happy n doing well n loves her solids. She especially loves fruit n banana porridge but eats vegetables n wheatabix n sucks on toast.. so im glad she's liking it. .. I only give her small amounts as she's only just turned 6 months so needs to get use to it n still has her morning breastfeed n bottles throughout the day.

Thanks Nicola, yea uts great to get back into exercise now iv b doing it for two weeks n try to do it most days n now I been doing 100 sit ups n 10 minutes on the bike for my work out so im going to try to keep at it when I can n coz its not a long workout I can sometimes do it with Arielle there too in her walker.

Yea ur right re the garage event n im going to try to go to it n ur right its not til july n il leave Arielle with her dad.

I actually left her with him for first time to go out on Friday as I went to my friends hse warming with some work friends. .. it started in the daytime so I got there about 5pm n stayed a few hrs & I was away from Arielle for about 5 hrs.. I felt bad to leave her but I had a good time n I think it did me good n it was good for Arielle to spend time with her dad.

Wow Nicola u are doing so well with ur running n walking. .. well done.
That sounds like a lovely idea that ur getting a rainbow moonstone :)

Reflexology sounds really positive. . How is it going? I hope its still helping u and I hope ur moonstone helps u get pregnant :) it all sounds really positive n hopeful.

Anisa I'm really sorry to hear what u are going through n I hope u have support around u from family n friends n ur partner n that ur taking time to rest n grieve n it will get easier in time n we are all here for you for support....

X x x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Kate I don't know if ul even read this coz I see its been quite a while now since you said you are going to have a break from here.. I hope u are ok n its perfectly understandable that you feel you need a break from being on here. You have to do what is right for you & grieve in ur own way. Just know we are all always here for you to support you n I hope ur going to be ok n look forward to hearing from you again when you come back on here in the future. I'm sending you hugs & love & will keep praying for you.

Toni x x x

Thanks Butterfly, me & Arielle are both doing fine.
How are you? Any signs of baby? I hope ur ok n u have a easy as can be labour n birth n you get all the pain relief you need. . I'm wondering if uv had ur Lil bubba already. I hope ur ok. X x x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Nicola how are u? I'm pleased u were able to have a good n positive day on the Saturday. You will definitely get ur happy ending n I can't wait for that day for u. Im pleased for u ur able to keep positive n hopeful n look after urself. I hope u are ok & u enjoyed easter ;)

I managed to do my work out yesterday n had a healthy dinner with veg but have plenty of chocolate left to eat so im sure il be eating some later. .. wen I start its hard to stop. I had a really bad night sleep last night coz Arielle has been sleeping through the night for ages but has always been in a moses basket n so now she's had her huge cot for couple weeks n its hard to settle her in it. She will now sleep in it through the night but wakes up.. sometimes shel get herself back to sleep quickly but last night she had me up at 4am for a while so I feel drained today n haven't done any exercise or got dressed so im hoping to have a nap while her dad watches her n shes asleep now neway. Its good to have him home for few days for easter weekend n to get the help.

Wen I went to my friends hse warning on Friday I got a bit drunk quite quickly. .. its lucky I didn't stay too long as could of got really drunk. X x x

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Toni,

I'm really well thank you. Glad you had a good Easter weekend and managed to go out and have some chocolate. I have 6 Easter eggs and lots of mini bits like creme eggs etc, I'm going to be eating it for weeks. We had family over yesterday and I had quite a lot to drink so haven't felt too great today but it's been a while since I've done that so don't think it's that bad.

I'm still loving the reflexology, im only going once a month but I find it so relaxing.

Also I think I've added you on Facebook - if I haven't it's some random person.

Hoping Butterfly1 is ok. Xx

Butterfly1

Post by Butterfly1 »

Hi Nicola and Princess Pink, I hope you are both well and had a great easter weekend.

I gave birth to a gorgeous little man Easter sunday after a very quick and slightly traumatic delivery. Baby Jack was born at 06:50 am weighing 9lb 8oz (I'm normally a size 8-10 so he was quite big for me!!) They struggled to deliver his shoulders so I sustained a 4th degree tear but he is here and safe so that is all that counts!! We are besotted with him!! :D :D :D

xx

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Ahhh congratulations I am so happy for you. I am guessing he was totally worth the wait?!. How awful was labour pain? I imagine with the size of him that didn't help?! Are you in hospital or back home now?

I hope you are recovering ok and I am so happy he is hear safe and sound. Xx

Butterfly1

Post by Butterfly1 »

Thank you Nicola. We came home monday evening. He was completely worth the wait. He is just perfect. Labour was not as bad pain wise as I was expecting but I think I was lucky as it was quite quick (5 hours) so didn't have time to panic too much and my contractions although strong were quite short lasting .The pushing stage is a strange feeling- more of an overwhelming urge to push rather than actual pain! I'm recovering well thank you and Jack is doing well apart from a little jaundice which started yesterday.

How are you? I am glad you had a lovely easter and I hope you are enjoying all of that chocolate!!
Have you had an appointment date yet? Will be your turn next :wink: and no one deserves it more.

Take care xxx

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Ahhh I think you're the first person who's told me it's not as bad as expected. I watched OBEM the other night and said to my husband I can't do it..look how much pain they are in.

I'm doing ok thanks - still nothing regarding my appointment. It will have been 7 weeks since the blood tests on Monday and they said it could be up to 12 weeks. Hopefully not too much longer - I just want some answers to w can try again.

Did you have any pain relief in labour? Are you feeling exhausted or still on a high? Glad you are all doing well though. Xx

OliviaRose

Post by OliviaRose »

I'm so sorry for you loss Nicola.

The thing to remember is that everything happens for a reason.

You have proved that you can get pregnant, so it WILL happen, successfully and healthily.

I had a tube removed so you at least still have your full fertility!

Stay strong xx

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Thank you OliviaRose,

It just seems to be staying pregnant for me but I know it will happen. Sorry about your loss. A friend of mine lost her tube last January and conceived the following September, I know it felt like a lifetime to her but she's now 30 weeks pregnant with a strong, healthy boy! I wish you all the best. Xx

Butterfly1

Post by Butterfly1 »

Watching OBEM used to really worry me too! I didn't have any pain relief but I was lucky as it was all so quick. I found the pool helpful and I found counting through the contractions really helped and kept me focused so dont worry you will be fine and once baby is born all of the pain stops instantly and then you are just buzzing!!

We are a little exhausted as he tends to sleep during the day and is wakeful at night. It is surprising how well you can cope on little sleep!!

How are you feeling? I hope the appointment comes through soon. Stay positive Nicola- I have a good feeling for you that there is going to be good news for you soon !! :wink:

xxx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hi ladies, I hope ur all well.

Nicola thank you, yea it was good to getout n have a break.
Ooh lucky u.. I had 3 easter eggs n one small one n still got two left. I love chocolate but it takes me a while to eat them.

That is nice u had family over for easter n yea its good to let ur hair down n have a drink sometimes... hungovers are horrible thou aren't they.

I glad ur still enjoying ur reflexology. . it sounds like just what u need.

Oh did u.. you know what I saw ur fb request but didn't accept it as I didn't know who u were n sometimes get people I don't know adding me. But now I know its u il accept it :) x x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Butterfly wow massive Congratulations to u giving birth to ur son and on Easter how lovely. What a lovely name too. Wow he was really big n what a traumatic birth for u.. sounds v painful.
I hope ur resting n getting check ups to make sure ur healing ok.
I hope ur Beautiful baby is ok :) Well done to u and Congratulations to u and ur partner. Im very happy for u :) x x x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Wow Butterfly I can not believe u had no pain relief n u were home quickly. Im glad u handled the labour n birth so well n it must of been nice to have got to use a pool... I wanted to use one with Arielle but I wasn't allowed to coz she was 2 wks late & had low height rate.

I hope u are healing well n getting rest wen u can. I bet ur lil bubba is beautiful.

Nicola I aagreewith Butterfly. . I too have a good feeling & I truly believe ul have good news this year..n ul probably be like I was finding hard to believe this is ur lucky rainbow baby after all uv been through but gradually ul see... first ul get preg n then ul get through all ur scans n before u know it ul start to feel ur baby kick...

I'm always praying for u n sending u positive vibes Nicola.. it definitely will be ur time soon.

I hope ur ok n ur appointment comes through soon... it must be hard to wait this long.

I hope u ladies are all ok n having a nice weekend. X x x