By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Rainbow after expectant management

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
marmoannie

Rainbow after expectant management

Post by marmoannie »

Just want to give some hope as I read these forums for months on end after suffering my ectopic in April 2017.
It was managed conservatively and it was a long and emotionally tiring process. My daughter was born on 31/08/18 and although I know I’ll fear those initial weeks of any future pregnancies I may be blessed with I hope this post give hope. My one regret is not going to counselling at the time and would suggest looking into it for anyone going through a loss.

EctopicPUL

Re: Rainbow after expectant management

Post by EctopicPUL »

Thank you. Good to hear of someone who was successfully managed conservatively. 3 weeks in and... tired! Congratulations on your baby. Such a nice thing to come back and give hope

marmoannie

Post by marmoannie »

Yes it’s an exhausting experience but be positive as you’ll get there. (I know hard to believe sometimes) take care of yourself it’s really draining. The way I look at it now my daughter wouldn’t be here now if it wasn’t for that horrible period of my life... but I was definitely unhinged at times...

Lee Anderson

Post by Lee Anderson »

Thanks for the hope. Its good to read encouraging messages. I hope I am strong enough to try again and Congratulations on your baby xx

EPT Host 20

Post by EPT Host 20 »

Dear marmoannie,
Huge congratulations on the safe arrival for your baby girl. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this post, especially at this busy time for you. It gives hope to so many.
Sending much love,
Karen x

**********************************************************************************************
If we have been able to help you, are you able to help us with a small donation or by volunteering?
Further information is available at www.ectopic.org.uk
Email us at ept@ectopic.org.uk.
Our helpline is 020 7733 2653 (available Monday to Friday 10am - 4pm).
Detailed medical information can be found on our website. Please remember online medical information is NO SUBSTITUTE for expert medical advice from your own health care team.
**********************************************************************************************