By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

HOPE 2 ECTOPICS - ONE REMOVED TUBE - 1 SCCARED

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Kayjayleo

HOPE 2 ECTOPICS - ONE REMOVED TUBE - 1 SCCARED

Post by Kayjayleo »

:D hi everyone
I just wanted to come on because this forum saved me 9mnths ago... when I was looking for hope!
I have had one ectopic in my right tube and that tube removed. My second was in my left tube and this time the pregnancy removed but tube stitched and scarred.
I was told by 5 consultants it was to dangerous to try naturally and IVF was my only choice ...
Well no IVF and a total accident I am PREGNANT... had my scan yesterday and all set for bad news ... BUT there it was in my womb... how the [heck] it managed that I do not know!! Where there is life, the human body finds a way !

LittleP27

Re: HOPE 2 ECTOPICS - ONE REMOVED TUBE - 1 SCCARED

Post by LittleP27 »

I am sorry to hear about your previous ectopic pregnancies and congratulations. I am currently recovering after my second ectopic which was treated with mtx. Thank you for shearing your great news it's good to know that there is still possibility to get pregnant after two ectopic pregnancies. I am truly happy for you and wishing you healthy pregnancy. Do you mind if I ask you if you went through any tests or did you take any medication before you got pregnant? Your post gave me hope which I really needed, thank you.

Natalie42

Post by Natalie42 »

Thank you so much for sharing this story and giving hope to others :D good luck with your pregnancy and congratulations xx

EPT Host 20

Post by EPT Host 20 »

Dear Kayjayleo,
Congratulations on your pregnancy, that is such great news.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this post and giving hope to so many.
Sending love and warm hugs,
Karen x

The Ectopic Pregnancy Trust
Registered Charity Number: 1071811

If we have been able to help you, are you able to help us with a small donation or by volunteering or fundraising?
Further information is available at ectopic.org.uk
Email us: ept@ectopic.org.uk
We provide a call-back helpline service: 020 7733 2653
The latest EPT newsletter is out now! You can take a look at the Winter edition and subscribe to our mailing list here: https://mailchi.mp/986bdd6091ee/ectopic-matters
Detailed medical information can be found on our website. Please remember online medical information is NO SUBSTITUTE for expert medical advice from your own health care team

Kayjayleo

Post by Kayjayleo »

It’s been 9mnths since my second ectopic, I had come to terms with not being able to have another child, I mean with one scarred tube that’s already had an ectopic what was the hope I figured. I asked my doctor to run for through my tube but my surgeon said there was no point in doing this because it wouldn’t rule out another ectopic and my chances were now 4 out of 5 x
This was a complete accident, I had gone on the pill because professionals had said to risky to get pregnant naturally and we was saving for ivf ... I came off the pill in February due to persistent headaches and with the current pandemic I was planning on going to my
Go in March to swap my pill... I fell pregnant the first month!
When my test said positive I was so scared , I don’t want to have another operation and to go through it all again... for two days several
Doctors prepped me for the worse as we waited for my hcg levels to rise high enough for a scan and then boom... there it was ... siting in my womb?!? They were as shocked as me !

B67 B67

Post by B67 B67 »

Hi Kayjayleo, This is amazing news!! Congratulations! I remember reading your post last year, as it was the same time as my daughter had just experienced her ectopic. Your story really does give hope to everyone and especially my daughter. Thank you for sharing your news and good luck xx