By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

I want you to feel my love.

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Mar1

I want you to feel my love.

Post by Mar1 »

I just wanted to cry together with you. What happend to us, was horrible, unforeseeable, unfair, ugly, you certainly didn't deserved it, it was disproportionally worst compared to the worst case scenario that you could ever imagined when you first fantasized with the idea of becoming a parent.

I am huging you, I hope you can feel my love regardless of who you are or where you are. We are not longer strangers, because we felt the same physical and emotional pain.

You have to be resilient. You survived for a reason. Honor that reason. Cry long enough, and when you are ready, smile again, get out of that bed, and be the person you are here to be. Do what you have to do. You had a second chance to live. Honor life, in your beautiful unique way.

Love,
Mar

EPT Host 22

Re: I want you to feel my love.

Post by EPT Host 22 »

Hi Mar1,

Thank you for sharing these kind and loving words with our community. We are fortunate to be able to come together on these boards after such traumatic events.

With good wishes,

Michele

During the coronavirus outbreak, The EPT team is still working hard to provide crucial information and support to women and families experiencing ectopic pregnancy as quickly and efficiently as we can.
If we have been able to help you, are you able to help us with a small donation or by volunteering or fundraising?
Further information is available at ectopic.org.uk
Email us: ept@ectopic.org.uk
We provide a call-back helpline service: 020 7733 2653
Take a look at our newsletters and subscribe to our mailing list here: https://mailchi.mp/986bdd6091ee/ectopic-matters
Detailed medical information can be found on our website. Please remember online medical information is NO SUBSTITUTE for expert medical advice from your own health care team