By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Heart is broken...

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
princess pink

Re: Heart is broken...

Post by princess pink »

Sorry it took me longer than I thought to finish my reply... Got busy with looking after Arielle.

I'm not sure what u mean when you asked me how many times did I feed Arielle when I started weaning... Do u mean when I started weaning Arielle on to bottles? Or solids?

After Arielle was about a week old we started giving her 1 or 2 bottles of formula milk at night to help her sleep more longer coz it would feel her up more coz I couldn't handle being the only one who could feed her all the time, coz I think I had been breastfeeding her every 3 hrs n I was sleeping 2 hrs a night for the first week of Elle's life n I couldn't cope being so tired n worn out.

So most nights after Elle was 1 week old I would give Elle her Last breastfeed at I think about 11pm.. Then I would go to sleep about midnight n my bf would give her a bottle at 2am n sometimes another bottle at 7am wen he would bring her in to me before going work n I would give her a breastfeed at about 9.30am but then I think he would mainly give her a 2am feed (so she mainly had just the one bottle of milk) then I would give her a breastfeed when she woke up about 7am n next fees about 9.30am... I think I was breastfeeding her every 2.5 to 3hrs... Feeds would usually be at least 45 minutes long or sometimes an hr long...

I think Arielle had about 6 feeds a day of breastfeeding n then the (1 or 2) but mainly 1 bottle of formula milk in the night.
When she would cluster feed I remember sitting on the sofa breastfeeding her for sometimes up to 3 hrs with mayb a 10 min gap between feeds was exhausting.. I got worried n rang midwives who reassured me it's cluster feeding.

So I think ur giving more breastfeeds to Poppy then I use to have to with Elle. I just mainly remember her breastfeeding being every 3 hrs usually n bottle feeds would be every 4 hrs I think coz as she got bigger I remember her def having 2 bottles of formula n rest was breastfeeding. Then I started weaning her onto solids when she was 5 months old starting with just one meal a day of aptimal baby rice and rest of her feeds was milk. Then after I think a few weeks I would give Elle baby rice still once a day at lunch time I think and puree fruit like apple n pear in the eve, so it took a while before she would have 3 meals a day. I would introduce just one new food at a time so I knew she wasn't having a bad reaction to it.

I think I was mainly pureeing her fruit n vegetables for first few months which she really liked oh n I gave her toast cut in solders which she still loves n banana porridge she still has for breakfast now with the toast (soilders) she also has wheatabix for breakfast sometimes with cows milk now but I use to give it to her with formula milk but u can also give it with boiled water I think but I preferred to make it with milk coz Arielle's always been tiny so I wanted to help her gain more weight. She use to have mashed banana too n I remember early on giving her lil yogurts which she still loves now n them pot puree fruit pots.

Sorry iv gone on a bit.. I hope that helps u.

It's good u are managing to go to bed early as u def need ur sleep. How old is Poppy now??

My bf has said hel have Elle tonight n I got her to sleep at 9.10 pm, is good for her as lately she's been going sleep about 10pm.im going to bed in bit so I can have a break n rest my back coz started hurting again this morning. I hope ur ok n that all u ladies are ok... Hopefully hear from you all soon. X x x

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Toni,

So glad you managed to get your night out. Like you said, sometimes you just need a break and time to unwind.

I’m finding the breastfeeding ok and I enjoy it too. I’m hoping to get to a year with it. We also do a formula bottle each evening as a dreamfeed but the past week she hasn’t been taking it and has been waking and getting upset. My mum tried on Wednesday and she wouldn’t take it so not sure what I’ll do about my spa day. My mum has offered to sit at a nearby services and bring her to me every couple of hours so we may end up doing that. I’ve ordered a new bottle which has been recommended as a breastfeeding bottle so will see if she will take that.

That’s really good to know about what you did with the weaning too. Still a few months away for us but I like seeing what people did as it gives me ideas.

Poppy is 13 weeks now - it’s flying by.

I’m still going to bed early around 9pm and then my Husband does or did the dream feed around 11 and then her next feed is usually 2/2:30 which gives me a good chunk of sleep although without her dream feed she’s waking at 1/1:30 and then 4 and then 5 so hoping we can get her back on to it soon.

Really hope everyone else is ok.

X

Butterfly1

Post by Butterfly1 »

Hi ladies,

I hope you are well?

I didn't realise how long it had been since I lasted posted- i am so sorry. Time is just going too fast!!

I am so glad to read little Poppy is no longer in her brace. I bet she has grown and changed so much over the last few weeks. The breastfeeding necklace sounds like a great idea! I am still breastfeeding Jack although I am returning to work in 2 weeks so will have to stop. Not sure how well that will go down, as like Arielle, he will just pull my top up when he wants a feed! Jack still wakes in the night for a comfort feed too once or twice.
I found once I started weaning I continued to feed on demand and Jack reduced his milk feeds himself the more solids he took. I started with introducing porridge (he didn't like baby rice). I think he probably had about 7-8 feeds a day ish! He has always been a little but often baby!
When is your spa day Nicola? I hope you have a great day.

How are you Toni? Is Arielle sleeping better now? Jack is still waking in the night and is still in our room at the moment although I am sure we wake him sometimes as my hubby snores and is quite noisy when he gets up for work early in the morning! I am going back to work in 2 weeks so we are planning to move him into his room this weekend.... Is Arielle saying more words? I cant wait to hear Jack start 'chatting'.

Jack had his 1st birthday last month. I can not believe how fast the year has gone. Cherish every second Nicola! It really is such a special time. He is now walking although he flops onto his bum when he gets over excited or tries to go too fast!! In the last few weeks he has started to climb so he is keeping me very busy!! I've finally lost all of my baby weight through running around after him :lol: ! We haven't been to a baby group for a while as he kept on getting ill after going there, so we are having lots of special time at home. Do you ladies go too any groups?

Sorry it took so long to post. I hope you and your little ones are all ok.

Take care xx

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Butterfly1,

Lovely to hear from you and how is Jack already one? That’s crazy!

How has his first nights in his room been?

We’ve been trying to get Poppy to take a bottle but still no luck. I’m ok breastfeeding - it was more just if I was going out etc but she still won’t take it. Think I may try a Sippy cup in a few weeks as she will be 4 months and I’ve seen some you can start to use from them.

I’m quite excited to start weaning (not for a few months) so it’s really interesting to hear what people have done and when.

How are you feeling about going back to work? Will it be part time?

We’ve been doing baby sensory for about a month now which Poppy and I both love and I do a class called buggy babies but that’s more for me to help lose the baby weight as it’s a fitness class at our local beauty spot. It wouldn probably help though if I stopped eating so much cake.

Toni - hope you and Arielle are both ok?

Xx

hinterfeld

Post by hinterfeld »

Nice topic .

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Ladies, sorry for late reply.. been meaning to reply sooner but haven't had chance n been so tired. Arielle is teething n every night I'm up with her.. she's been really suffering n wakes so often.. we going to put her cot back in our bedroom on sat to see if it Will help.. coz I'm constantly up with her at night time n finding it exhausting. She's alot better in the day it's just at night time. No matter how tired she gets even Wen not in pain Arielle doesn't sleep long before waking.

Thanks Nicola, yea it was good to get a night out before.
Well done with it breastfeeding, ur doing really well with it. I'm glad ur enjoying it.
Oh no... I hope Poppy will start taking the formula bottle again n up get to go to ur spa day.
It's good ur going to bed early n you and ur hubby are both feeding Poppy so u can get some sleep... I hope Poppy will start taking he bottle again...

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

I'll try finish this reply tomorrow.. I hope u ladies n ur bubba's are ok X x x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Sorry it took me longer than I thought to finish my reply...
Nicola it's great that ur doing a sensory class for u n Poppy sounds lotsa fun n buggy baby sounds really good. Don't be hard on urself to loose ur baby weight as it will come off eventually.. you haven't long had Poppy n you look so well in ur pics.
I hope you n Poppy are well n she takes her bottle again soon to make things easier for you. X x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Butterfly it's good to hear from you. Wow Jack is one now. Happy Birthday Jack, I hope you had a lovely time together on his birthday.
I hope it goes well when you return to work..I know it's a big thing to do. I know it's hard to stop breastfeeding especially Wen like you say Jack pulls ur top up for it n gas night feeds too. Elle only had one night feed for the last month's of me breastfeeding her but she would have extra feeds sometimes if she was poorly or wouldn't take her bottle. She still pulled my top up sometimes after I stopped breastfeeding he but she adjusted to it really well n now just has two bottles of cow's milk a day one in morning n one before bed.. so don't worry I'm sure Jack will adjust to it Wen u stop.

I have found that since Arielle has stopped breastfeeding that she wants more skin contact with me like shell pull the top of my top down so she can put her head on my kneck or chest to lye on me for a cuddle..it's like she wants the skin contact..where she didn't really do that before Wen I was breastfeeding but it conforms her n helps her sleep.

How is it going with Jack in his own room? I hope he took to it well... I'm sorry he's still waking in the night n that ur husband snoring disturbs him must be hard.

It is hard Wen they wake in the night as I said before Arielle still wakes in the night..shell last in he vcit for maybe 2 hrs n then she's in my bed rest of the night n wakes so m sometimes through teething pain but also for cuddles n she moves around my bed so much so I'm up so much with Arielle n we don't sleep well.

So we are moving her cot back in my room tomorrow n hoping that may help her to stay in it longer if she knows I'm there.. my bf still sleeping on sofa all this time but wants to move back in the bedroom if Arielle will sleep better.

Well done for loosing all ur baby weight is great..of lost some but not lost it all is hard to loose after I put so much on Wen was pregnant like 3 stone so I don't know if Il ever get back to a size 10 again but I'm glad to have list some of it.

Awww that's so sweet Jack Can walk n climb.. clever boy.. I bet there's no stopping him now.

Yea Arielle baby talks from min she's awake n she says some words.. she still calls me nan even though she can say Mum n she calls my bf Dave Day all the time she says his name. She says "Uh oh" ,"Oh dear" n "oh noooo" alot is cute. Shell say kiss n make a mmmmm noise to ask for a kiss n Wen you kiss her she usually laughs. She's very clever n cheeky n she says yes too.

I'm taking her to a one year old birthday party today at a ball place will be fun for her.

We still go baby group Wen we can on a Monday but haven't been toddler group for ages. I just struggle to with being up so much with Arielle in the night..I find it hard to get us ready on time to make the morning classes. So we just go Monday baby group Wen we can as it's nearer my flat. I mainly take Arielle to the local park which she loves.

I'm taking Arielle to see 'In the night garden' at the O2 in London with my twin sister n my 3 yr old niece on Wednesday should be fun for them.

I hope you ladies n bubba's are well.i thought I'd msg early for once to actually get the reply to msg you both back.

I hope you both have a good wknd X x x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Oh n Arielle Can say Hiya n hello n dad. I'm determined to get her to call me mum or mummy or muma. Shel will go to me or look at me if her dad tells her to but still calls me nan so I'm hoping one day shell call me mum. It's funny to be called nan Wen her first word was actually muma. Is Jack trying to say any words..? I think Arielle's become more chatty in last few months but she is 19 months old now. Wouldn't be great one day for our bubba's all to meet X x

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Toni,

How are you doing? Is Arielle sleeping any better now you have the cot in your room? Lack of sleep is so hard so I don’t blame you not feeling like getting out sometimes. When we have had a bad night it’s just better to stay home and relax.

I managed to go to my spa - my Mum took Poppy and brought her to me halfway through so that I could feed her. We were only there for 4 hours and she feeds every 2 hours in the day still at the moment. She’s feeding every 3 hours at night and has started to have her bottle again but only as a dreamfeed and refuses it when she’s awake. I have a sippy cup now which I’m going to start her on as that’s from 4 months.

That’s so lovely she can say hello and hiya. Maybe her nan is her trying to say Mum.

I hope you have fun at fun at in the night garden.

It would all be so lovely to meet wouldn’t it one day - especially after all we have been through.

Speak soon xx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Nicola,

I'm ok Thank u.. I know I said my bf was moving Arielle's cot in our bedroom but I'm still waiting for him to do it.. hopefully he will do it this week. I would do it if I could but I can't as u have to take it apart n put it back together again where it's do big being a cot bed.

Cause my bf had last week off work he had Arielle for the night some nights on the sofa with him so I was glad to get a few nights off to myself to sleep alone in my bed n not be disturbed.

Arielle still is not sleeping well n I'm really trying to get her to bed earlier cause it's usually like 10/10.30pm. So last night I got her to sleep in her cot at 9pm but an hour later she's awake crying do I had to get her to sleep on me n it took s while to get her back in her cot. Then I slept less than an hour before I was up loads in the night with her... I can't wait til the day she sleeps better. She's obviously use to cuddles n sleeping in my bed with me. I'm trying to cut her daytime nap down to just one HR nap in the day to make her more tired at night. I would cut it out completely but shel get too tired if I do n then probably end up crashing out in late afternoon.

Yea it's definitely hard to get out Wen uv had a bad night.

I made the effort to take Arielle out loads last week to parks n to my sister's to play with her cousin n a birthday party n also me and my sis took our girls to see 'In the night garden' at the 02. It was really good n they enjoyed it but it was bit harder keeping Elle still as she doesn't like to sit still for long n you couldn't bring it buggy in the room.

Yea it's sweet Arielle can day some words. She has started to really like peppa pig n she tries to say it but it comes out as 'A pi'

Yea I think it right that Arielle saying nan to me is her trying to say mum. She's actually started saying mum to me last few days she has said it a few times to me whilst having a smile on her face is cute but she still more calls me nan.

I'm really pleased for you that you got to go to ur spa day.. I hope it was really relaxing. Oh that's great ur mum was able to bring Poppy so you could feed her. It's nice you sound like you must be close with your mum.

Wow you have to feed Poppy so often must be hard for you but great she sounds like she feeds well. That is great that Poppy taking her bottle again especially so ur hubby can help feed her.

I can not believe she is already 4 months old. She is so Beautiful in ur pics.

I hope you and Poppy are both well??

Arielle took to her sippy cup quite quickly I think she was 5 months but she only ever drinks water from it. Shel only have her milk in her bottle that she has morning n before bed which I give to her.. she still won't feed herself her bottle but will with her water n with her food as she doesn't let us feed her anymore.

We are going to Wales on Friday til Monday to see my bf family. Mainly coz of his mum being ill. I understand why he wants to go again but I'm not looking forward to the long journey n it's hard staying away from home with Arielle.. so I hope it won't be too stressful.

Yea it be so lovely to meet one day.. after everything we been through. I feel like I know you ladies well and we've never met.

I hope you ladies are all well and your bubba's are doing well.

Speak soon, take care X x x

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Toni,

How are you?

Did your boyfriend move the cot over? I hope Arielle is sleeping a little better. We’ve had a tough week or so with Poppy waking up every 2/3 hours which I can cope with but she’s waking up at 4/5 and just won’t go back to sleep. She’s getting so big for her Moses basket too so may have to move her into the cot but I’m trying to hOld out until 5 months as we can’t have it in our room. The nursery is next to our room though but I’m still up 2/3 times a night for feeds and don’t want to have to go and get her from another room.

Poppy is rolling over now from back to front but hates being on her tummy so gets upset and I have to put her back.

How was your trip for wales? We’re going on our first family holiday in August to Jersey which will be lovely.

I’ve got my weaning workshop in a few weeks too - can’t believe I’m thinking about that already. Did you do one of those?

Hope everyone is doing ok? Cx

Butterfly1

Post by Butterfly1 »

Hi ladies,

I hope you are all well?

How is little Arielle sleeping now? Have you managed to place her cot into your room yet? How was Wales? I am glad you managed to get some sleep catch up whilst your bf was off. A good sleep can make the world of difference cant it?!

How is little Poppy? I cant believe its nearly time to think about weaning!! We went to a weaning group and found it quite useful. Aww bless her turning over onto her tummy! So clever! It is so lovely when they do new things and reach new milestones isn't it. I am sorry she is waking so much in the night for feeds. Jack was the same and in fact he still wakes sometimes for 'comfort feeds' in the night.

Jack is doing fab and is a real cheeky monkey! He has slept twice through the night which was amazing, although I did wake in a panic and had to check on him straight away in the morning! Jack normally wakes 2 or 3 times for a feed then settles back to sleep. I keep hoping the other half will go to him because then Jack knows he isn't going to be breastfed and may go back to sleep, but as he has to get up early for work that hasn't happened yet! Being back at work is quite hard but work are being supportive and I am really cherishing my days off with Jack.

Take care everyone
xx

katanadubai

Post by katanadubai »

The sushi restaurants in Dubai are boasting an embarrassment of awards. There are many sushi restaurants in Dubai that offers the finest food, service, and designs like Japanese culture. Also, there are some chains of sushi bar Dubai that is particularly known as the cocktail bar and are famous for the mezzanine lounge area, resident DJ, VIP dining rooms, live sushi bar, and the culinary team have many years of the dining experience.

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Butterfly1,

Poppy is well thank you and I think (touch wood) we may be coming out of the 4 month regression. She’s now having a feed at 10:30pm and then waking around 2:30/3 and then not having another feed until 6/6:30 when she gets up which feels amazing. She does however spend 10-15 minutes chatting away when I put her down after her feed now but is actually managing to fall to sleep without much help from me.

We have our weaning workshop in a couple of weeks which I’m looking forward to. Did you do purees with Jack or baby led weaning?

How is it being back at work and are you feeling ok especially if you’re up at night doing feeds still.

We are going out for afternoon tea for father’s day today, although currently hubby is still in bed, thought I would let him have a lie in, even though I haven’t had one for 19 weeks.

Hope everyone else is ok and has a lovely day. Xx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Ladies, sorry for late reply again.
Nicola yes finally my bf moved Arielle's cot in our bedroom I think it's been nearly two weeks now. So it's easier for me to get her from her cot Wen she wakes up. She has started most nights getting atleast a few hrs sleep in her cot Wen I'm still up but she still wakes n ends up in my bed n moves so much... So I'm just hoping she'll start sleeping longer in her cot coz Wen she wakes up she freaks out so I can't just leave her is why she ends up in my bed.. but fact she is starting to sleep maybe 2_4 hrs sleep on her own in the cot Wen she first goes to sleep is some improvement. She has 3 new teeth coming through so teething is still going on n some nights affects her more than others. She has been waking earlier around 7.15 am in mornings but she's still tired where we both wake in the night. I just trying to get her to go to sleep bit earlier as she still does not sleep till usually between 9-10 so I'm hoping to eventually he her to start going sleep earlier like 830 pm n eventually 8pm so she can get more sleep coz she lives to fight sleep n gets over tired..

Nicola I'm sorry ur having such a tough time with Poppy at night.. you must be do tired.. I hope she starts sleeping more for u.

Oh really so she's out growing her Moses basket... Ofcourse u don't want her to go in her room yet is understandable n especially as ur up so much with her in the night. I hope she can stay in her Moses basket a lil longer for u both.

I know it's hard Wen you move them into their own room as I waited til Arielle was 9 months old even though as you know she's now back in my room for now n she's 20 months old.

Oh wow Poppy is so clever.. it's lovely to see when they learn new things.

Oh that's lovely that ul be going on ur first family holiday in August..I bet u can't wait.

It was ok going to Wales thank u. Journey was tough as 6 hrs there n 6 hrs back on Trains.. Elle was really good but she did get restless at times.

It was hard to stay away from home with her but she was good n good for her to see family n for my bf to see family especially his mum.. so sad to see her I'll but lovely to see her smile n Arielle is all careful around her.. it's like she knows.

Arielle was unwell in Wales coz didn't poo for 3 days n teething do we had to get her medicine to go loo. She went to her first zoo which she enjoyed as much as she could where she wasn't well then.

Oooh good luck for ur weaning workshop.. yea I did one of them was helpful.. I always puree Elle's food mainly fruit n veg she was so good with it.. I started Wen she was 5 months old but for first few weeks all I gave her was baby rice once a day to start. I tried her with jar n pouch puree food at times but she hardly had them .. she didn't seem keen on them. She loved lil yogurts n still does n natural yogurt too.

I didn't try baby led weaning till she was bit older I was always worries about her choking.

Il reply to ur other msg n butterfly msgs Wen get chance to as need wake Elle from her nap n you can see how long my replys are :) I hope u ladies are ok X x x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey ladies,

Butterfly I just reread u msg n realize u asked same things as Nicola.. so yea I said in previous msg about how Wales was.. I know it's good for my bf n Arielle to see family but I'm glad we don't go too often coz of how long it takes.

I don't know how long Il keep Elle in my room.. I'm just hoping it will make more of a difference for her to start sleeping the whole night in her own cot n then eventually she can go back in her own room.

Especially in this heat i feel Iike items too hot for her to sleep in my bed with me n she ends up sleeping on top of the cover's still rolling around so much.

I read on line that if u are having to get ur baby to sleep then Wen they wake in the night in their cot they are usually going to want a cuddle to get back to sleep where as if they can self soothe themselves to get to sleep on their own then Wen they wake in the night they are more likely to be able to get themselves back to sleep. It said how it's good if u can get ur baby to learn to get themselves to sleep on their own from when they are 18 months old... So fact I have to still rock Arielle or walk around the room with her to get her to sleep maybe partly while she still won't sleep while night in cot though. It's difficult thou but I'm sure it won't always be like this...

Thank u yeah catching up on sleep is so important. It's so hard to function on lil sleep isn't it.

Butterfly I'm so glad to hear that Jack is doing well n it's brilliant he has slept through the whole night twice... I hope this will continue for u both.

Yea u do check on them n panic Wen they sleep for so long when ur not use to it.. if Arielle sleeps even few hrs without waking I will go n check shes breathing if she hasn't moved.

It's hard Wen ur the only or main one who gets up for ur baby when they wake in night. Us mummys never switch off.

I'm really glad ur works being so supportive. Well done for going bk to work. I know it must be so hard for u. So u n Jack are doing so well n it must be super nice when u get to spend time with him n days off work.

I hope it's not tiring you out too much coz it must be hard work for u working n being a mum. So u should be proud of urself...

Nicola I'm glad for you that Poppy is sleeping better for you. It sounds like u have a good routine with her with her night feeds and you both doing really well with it.

I hope ur weaning workshop goes well.

I got my bf a t-shirt for father's Day with a black and white picture of him n Arielle looking at each other lying on the grass from when we went to a park a lil while ago.. I think he liked it as he was wearing it, I also got him a lil teddy bear saying super dad on it and a little canvas which says happy father's Day on it which Arielle painted for him. So I think he did ok.. we didn't do anything for it as he was recovering from a hangover so we were just home.

How was urs n butterfly's father's days with ur hubby's?

Nicola how was it afternoon tea?

Arielle has been unwell again for last few days with teething where it makes her have runny nappies that makes her so red raw sore at nappy changes.. i felt so bad for her coz she pooed 6 times on Saturday and on Sunday and would cry when u change her even with water n cotton wool cause she was do sore... I found it especially hard looking after her on Friday cause my bf was in Brighton all day til late with his work so I was home just me n Arielle n she was in a bad way.

I even cried on Saturday coz Arielle was getting bit better n then she wasn't again n I was going out to my friends birthday BBQ n felt bad to leave her n nearly didn't go but I was worn out from looking after her past few days with her being ill. My bf reassured me she would be ok with him. She was in better mood before I left and I got her down for a nap before I went out.

Then I was msgin my bf while I was out n he was reassuring me that Arielle was eating n being more her normal self but just clingy.

I had good time at my friends birthday BBQ n I needed the break n got a lil drunk n I got emotional there coz my niece was there who I use to be close with but don't know her well now she's grown up just coz her n her twin sister don't talk to their mum so it distance them from me ( even thou I haven't spoken to their mum who's my sis for 16 yes coz she's too much hard work n negative) So one of my twin nieces still don't want to know her mum's side of the family but the other twin who was at the BBQ happens to be friends with my friends who BBQ it was boyfriend is why we were both there.. so it was emotional n nice to see her n now IV got pic of us as my FB profile. It's mad as Wen she was born up to age 3 I was only young still at school but I always looked after her n her twin sister n her older Bruv n sis n her oldest sis my niece who's 30 I'm still n always have been close to as she understands I'm nothing like their mum..it's just sad they all went in to care so young.

Anyway Wen I got home sat night Arielle was wide awake where she had napped loads being poorly so I had to sober up n look after her n was up most of night with her.

She's alot better now but still sore but she's getting better as she's pooing normal amount now.. sou think her teething
Is affecting her bit less.. she's just off her food a bit but I think she's getting better. I can see her 3 new teeth coming through.

Sorry for long msg once I start I do go on loads I know.

Arielle is asleep on me for a while so I'm going to wake her now or she Def won't sleep early tonight.

I hope you ladies are ok n u have a great week in this lovely weather. X x x

Sdp1982

Post by Sdp1982 »

I have recently suffered my 2nd ectopic 5weeks ago. It’s been extremely difficult as it took 7years to finally fall pregnant again since the last time and we’ve been trying for over 10yrs in total! I’ve been experiencing some sharp pains which feel exactly the same as my 1st ectopic on the side where my damaged tube has now been removed. I know my period is due to start and quite honestly I’m dreading seeing blood again as this is the reminder of what i no longer have.
I had a traumatic experience again however this one was more serious and I’m lucky to be here.
I’m physically getting better now after an infection but emotionally have a long way to go. My work plan to do a home visit which I’m not happy with and scared about as I know I’ll break down. I feel they think I should be back to work now but I honestly don’t feel ready to face them.
This is devestaing for any of us to experience but I feel worse this time due to the overall time we have been trying to conceive and this felt like a miracle. I was so excited and then have had my heart ripped away, again!
I guess I’d like to know how long it has taken for others to get back to work and if I am being silly taking so long (5weeks since my operation) to get back when I still dont feel anywhere near ready to return especially when there are colleagues I know well who are pregnant. I don’t feel I can face seeing all those baby belly’s and everyone wanting to feel the kicks when I will no longer be a part of that :cry:

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Sdp1982 I'm am so really sorry to hear what u have and are going through.
The way it describing how you feel is perfect normal.. 5 wks is not that long at all din you have suffered ur second ectopic pregnancy n especially having surgery means it will take you Linton physically heal ( not to mention emotionally and mentally)

I never had to have surgery... As I first suffered a miscarriage at 11wks preg in October 14 and then 5 months later in March 15 I suffered a ectopic/ miscarriage they were not sure which it was at 7 wks pregnant which was expectantly managed. Without needing surgery it still took a long while for my body to heal physically... I think both times I returned to work after 2 wks n both times I had realised I had gone back too soon for me as I was still getting pains n emotionally n mentally struggled being at work in a nursery around babies n pregnant parents everyday.. it helped to keep busy to a degree but I realized I should of taken longer time off coz it was too soon for me.

I'm sorry ur work are not being understanding n I can't believe they are coming to ur hse. Can u not get a sick not extension from ur doctor. U Can not put a time limit on healing after what you have been through.

I hope you are getting support from family n friends n ur partner.

I am sorry for what ur going through I know how hard it is n must be extra hard for how long u have been trying to conceive for.

Me n my bf didn't meet until we were both age 37 n we got pregnant really quickly first two times which we unfortunately lost... We did go docs when trying for our 3rd baby cause it took longer n I think it was partly cause I wanted it do badly... We didn't have to the tests cause it turned out I was actually pregnant at the time. But I realize stress can make it longer to conceive again.

We are lucky to now have our 20 Months old healthy baby girl.. I remember thinking I couldn't face trying to get pregnant again after losing my first baby so I actually surprised myself that I kept trying to get pregnant again after loosing my 2nd baby. But obviously I'm happy n blessed to have my miricale rainbow baby.
I'm hopeful up too be blessed aswell one day with ur rainbow baby when the time's right.

At the moment getting well again physically n mentally n emotionally is what you need.. everyone needs as much time as it takes.. you can't put a time limit on it. Only go back to when ur ready to.

I am truly sorry for how you are suffering n I'm sending you positive vibes n praying for ur recovery. All you can do is take it s day at a time.

Sending you hugs.

Princess Pink ,(Toni) X x