By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Heart is broken...

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Keeponhoping

Re: Heart is broken...

Post by Keeponhoping »

We're doing ok now my body is used to the night feeds! I love being a mummy and seeing Isobel smiling and interested in everything she sees, it's amazing! She'll be 3 months old this Thursday, can't believe it!

2.5 days at work isn't too bad then and gives you some money like you say. It must feel like your maternity leave has gone in a flash, mine will too I expect!

Hope you're having a brilliant time at winter wonderland, I bet it's amazing!

Isobel had her first set of injections a few weeks ago, my goodness, they really are brutal aren't they, 3 injections and an oral vaccination, so she was pretty grumpy after that. She has another set on the 20th December and then another set 4 weeks after that. The immunisation programme is pretty full on isn't it, better that way I suppose than them catching something awful.

Will either of you be trying for another baby at some point?

Take care everyone. X x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Nicola, Yes I did make it out for my bf birthday in the end. We went out at 7pm and were back at 10.15pm. So I got give Arielle her bottle n get her changed for bed before we went out. We didn't say goodbye to Elle coz didn't know how she would react so didn't want to upset her.
It was great that Wen my friend n her 17 Ur old daughter came Elle was excited to see them. So that was reassuring. I msg them a couple times while we were out Elle was fine.

Wen we got home they had got Elle to sleep at 9.30 in her bed was great n she slept the whole night that night til 8.30am was brilliant. So time I went to bed I got about 7 hrs of uninterrupted sleep.
It was nice to get out for few hrs for meal n drinks together. We really appreciated it.

Arielle hadn't been doing so well with her sleep for a while but since that night she has been sleeping in her bed every night for about 5 nights now from about 9pm til 5am Wen she gets in bed with me n couple times she won't go back to sleep is tiring but sometimes mayb after a while shel doze off for a bit so I can do. I think there's only been one night in past week where she woke alot n slept with me most of the night. So im really hoping she will continue to do this n we are going to try moving Elle back to her own bedroom once we've sorted it out as there's alot of stuff stored in it like baby baby things we need to give to charity or throw away.

Nicola I'm glad you got Ur night out for Ur husband's birthday. It sounds like Poppy did really well.. it is hard Wen you don't sleep much but Ur right u do get use to it. It's just good to nap in day with ur baby if u get the chance to.
I hope u enjoyed Ur night out.

Yes Arielle is definitely better from her cold thanks.. Awww poor Poppy, her cold sounds horrible. I'm glad she's getting better now.

Yea I know Christmas is so close n it's my birthday on 23rd December too.

Awww that's lovely.. I hope you enjoyed Winter Wonderland. I loved Ur pics on FB look lovely.

Keeponhoping, Wow Ur lil Isobel is nearly 3 months now, it Def seems to go fast.
Awww it's lovely when they start smiling. I bet she's beautiful.
Injections Def ain't nice, I think I cried first time Elle had hers done. But I know in long run its to keep them healthy. I hope Isobel is ok with n after her next injections. Before you know it they will all be over n done with.

I definitely have felt broody lately I think coz my friend is pregnant n I went to her baby shower n my bf niece is preg due Xmas day n another friend is preg n my other friends daughter just had a baby yesterday so she's nearly 42 like me n a grand mother. So all that makes me broody n especially as Elle is now 2 yrs and nearly 2 months old.
But being realistic I don know if I would have another one especially with my age n my back has been bad alot for a long while now.

I think if I could handle it physically I possibly would want to have another baby mayb in a yrs time but I think there's a good chance Arielle may be an only child. I'm blessed enough with her but I guess it's normal to feel broody sometimes n want a sibling for them especially Wen they are not tiny anymore like Ur lil Isobel. I think I just believe what will be will be.

I miss Arielle being tiny baby but at same time it's amazing having lil conversations with her now she's such a chatterbox.. so every mile stone is lovely.

Are you ladies have plans for Christmas yet?
I expect me n my bf will have a quiet one just us n Arielle.
Coz it's my twin sisters birthday as well as mine just before Xmas I expect we'll celebrate together if we can prob with the kids.. she has 4 age 4,11,13,20. She's good at arranging stuff coz I prob wouldn't otherwise.

I hope all u ladies are well n Ur bubba's too X x x

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Keeponhopping - the infections are horrible aren’t they. We definitely found the first ones were the worst, the second one we didn’t notice and Poppy had a slight temperature with the 3rd lot. She’s not feeling very well today and has a temperature of 38.2 which hasn’t come down with calpol so we are off to the doctors shortly to get her checked out. It’s so horrible when they are poorly.

We always said when Poppy was one we would think about trying for another one, especially with all we went through, however Poppy still seems so young so I’m not sure - maybe we will wait a little longer. What about you?

Toni - that’s great Arielle is doing so well in her bed again. Hopefully it will continue and when she’s in her own room too.

We’ve had settling in sessions at nursery this week but Poppy has been struggling - she gets so upset when I leave. I was supposed to leave her for an hour yesterday but they called me after twenty minutes as she was so hysterical. We went again today and she was a little better and just sat on one ladies knee and cuddled which is so unlike her but I think it may have been because she isn’t feeling great.

I can’t believe this time next week it will be Christmas - this year has really gone so fast. We are doing Christmas at home this year and there will be 12 of us which seems a lot but my mum is cooking and isn’t too worried. What are you both doing?

Hope you both have a lovely Christmas if I don’t speak to you before. Good luck for Isobelles jabs and have a lovely birthday Toni. Xx

Keeponhoping

Post by Keeponhoping »

Oh no Nicola, how's Poppy now, hope she's feeling better? Hate this time of year for nasty bugs/viruses.

Well you were right, Isobel was fine after the second injections, I wonder if it's because they don't give the meningitis b in the second set of injections, and not so much is pumped into the system, who knows?!

Isobel seems to be going through some kind of separation anxiety already, as if it's not me or my husband holding her, she freaks out! Her poor grandparents feel they're doing something wrong, but it's just cos she wants us, little minx!

Toni, hope you're doing ok.

Wishing everyone a lovely xmas and a happy new year! X x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey ladies,

Sorry for late reply.

Nicola I hope Poppy is much better now.. it's scary when Ur baby gets ill. She sounded so poorly.
Well done for starting to settle her into nursery. I know it must be really hard for you and ofcourse it's going to be harder for her to settle Wen she's poorly.. but I'm sure she'll get there so Ur both doing really well.
I'm glad Wen u start back at work ul be working part time n not full time so I and Poppy will still get to spend time together in the week.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes, I had a nice birthday celebrating with my twin sister and Arielle n her kiddies n our bf just having lunch n drinks in a pub. We weren't out long but was nice to spend it together n get out.

Arielle is still better at getting to sleep, me or her dad will take her to bed n spend time with her n then we can now leave her after a while to get herself to Sleep. Which can take a while but it's great she'll do it on her own n sometimes Wel have to pop back in to tuck her in again but eventually shel get herself to sleep.

Iv found in the pay week thou that she wakes up quite alot in the night and I'll get her back to sleep in her bed but eventually shel end up in my bed coz I get too tired to KP getting her bed to sleep I her bed n i just want sleep.
But hopefully she'll start sleep better in her bed again.. I'm still waiting for my bf to move her in her own room again coz he still needs sort out stuff in her bedside That needs throwing out or giving to charity shop.

I don't blame you re wanting to wait bit longer to try for another baby Nicola.. is a huge thing to do and you have plenty of Time still.

Keeponhoping im ok thank u.
I'm Really glad to hear your Isobel was alot better after her second injections. It's horrible how they can get really ill. I remember Arielle getting really poorly with a temperature after her injections but I can't remember if it was decided or third ones but I know diff babies react differently to them.

Awww bless Ur Isobel.. I think it's normal when Ur baby can go through separation anxiety when they are so young.. I'm sure she'll grow out of it. She obviously loves her mummy n daddy and I'm sure she'll soon be fine with her grandparents. I know bits hard Wen Ur baby only wants you.

Arielle is two now n my brother came to visit yesterday but I Don't see him often even though we are close. Arielle wouldn't let him hold her or go near her, she got upset . But it was coz she hadn't long woke from nap n she doesn't know him so well.

How was your Christmas? I hope you both had a lovely time and Ur bubba's enjoyed it.

Happy New year to you both.. are you doing anything fun for it Tomo? X X x

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Ladies,

Happy New Year! Did you both have a nice new year? We just cooked a nice meal and I was in bed at 10pm.

Poppy is much better now thanks and she’s just started to walk which is great - I’ve had to get her some shoes.

She had her first full day at nursery on Monday too. She didn’t eat or drink anything until 3pm so I was really worried and she cried so much when I left. She did eventually have her bottle and then all her tea, hoping tomorrow is a little easier. I can’t believe I’m back at work now.

How is Isobel now keeponhopping? She must have her last set of jabs soon? Poppy has terrible separation anxiety at the moment and cries whenever I put her down somewhere if we are away from home and it’s a hysterical cry - it’s definitely worse since starting nursery, I know she will get better though. It’s really normal for them.

Toni - glad to hear Arielle is still sleeping ok in her bed even if she ends up with you for some of the night. I’m glad you also had a good birthdaY.

I got asked to be a bridesmaid for my friends wedding in August which I am so excited about. Maybe we will think about baby no.2 after that.

Also Poppy slept 7-6am last night - the best she’s ever slept: it only took 11.5 months. I can’t believe in 3 weeks Poppy will be 1. Where does the time go?

Xx

Keeponhoping

Post by Keeponhoping »

Hi everyone, Isobel had her 3rd set of jabs on Thursday. She was really bad after them, kept waking up and screaming in pain. She's a little better now though. Think it's a combination of the jabs and her starting to teeth, bless her.

Nicola, glad Poppy is better now and hope you're settling back in to work again and Poppy is doing ok at nursery.

Toni, hope you and little one are well.

Sorry for the short and sweet post but Isobel has just woken from her nap. Speak soon, take care. X x

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Keeponhoping - I hope Isobel is a little better now. I’m dreading Poppy’s one year jabs, especially now she’s a bit older and more aware of what’s going on.

Hope you are ok Toni.

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Ladies, I hope Ur all well. Sorry it's taken me a while to reply on here.

Happy New Year to you all too.

Nicola it sounds like you had a nice new yrs at home. I don't block you for being asleep by 10.
We just stayed in watching a horror TV series n had couple drinks n I was in bed by 12.30.

I'm glad that Poppy is feeling better now. Awww that is lovely that she is walking now, clever lil girl.

How is it going at Ur work now? How is Poppy doing at nursery now? I hope she is settling in more now... I know the change must be hard for u both. But I hope Ur both settling in. Well done u for going back to work n putting Poppy in nursery.. I know it must be hard but I hope it gets easier for you both.

Thank u Nicola, Arielle is def doing better sleeping in her own bed some of the night n she's been in her own bedroom since 5 nights tonight now.

That's lovely up be a bridesmaid in the summer... Wow really baby number 2 will be wonderful for u n a lil brother or sister for Poppy will be lovely.

That's great news that Poppy slept through the night... I hope she still is for u. Awww wow shel be 1 very soon, it's Def gone fast.

Keeponhoping I hope Isobel is feeling more better after her injections now... I know how horrible it is Wen they have them n I remember Arielle getting poorly too after her 3 rd set of injections.
I hope Ur ok... How old is Isobel now?

Me n Arielle are ok thank u ladies... She's growing so quickly now she's already 2 yrs and 3 months old. It's a sweet age where she is full of energy n always wanting to do something n she's so chatty. Her new thing is she loves her baby dolls n has one or more with her most of the time even Wen she eats n she takes one to bed helps her get herself to sleep is good. It's funny how she is with them bit of an obsession but cute too.

My bf has been away since Tuesday morning till tonight so it was just me n Arielle was hard work having no hel has made me more tired. But hrs back now. He's out for leaving work do Tomo nite so it be just me n Elle Tomo too. Think I could do with a break myself too maybe at the weekend if he's not too hungover.

I hope u ladies n Ur bubba's are ok.

I should go bed.. Elle is still asleep n I keep going bed 1.30am last two nights so need try go bit earlier tonight before Elle wakes up usually around 2/3am ish.

Anyway hope u all ok n rest of Ur week goes well. X x x

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Toni,

Hope you have managed some earlier nights. I really struggle on no sleep so I just go to bed around 9pm most nights. Poppy is doing well with sleep sleeping until 5ish from 7:30 a few times a week. She’s still up the other nights but it’s usually just once a night.

She was 1 on Friday. We went for a walk and lunch and then had a party Saturday and a cake smash today so it’s been a really busy weekend. I’m hoping she sleeps well tonight as I could do with a good nights sleep before work tomorrow.

Poppy is slowly setting into nursery - she gets upset when I leave but they say she settles ok after 10 minutes and is usually ok. She won’t have milk when she’s there, she refuses it but eats so I guess it doesn’t matter too much.

I’m going to try wean her from breastfeeding- she’s just wanting it all the time when I’m home so I’m trying to feed in the morning and in the night and give her cows milk the other times. When did you stop feeding Toni?

Hope everyone is ok?

alamal1

Post by alamal1 »

We should take care of our heart. Now days it is a big problem of health. I read your info. Thanks for nice information.
سيارة

alamassaat01

Post by alamassaat01 »

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Nicola,

Sorry for late reply I've only just read ur msg now. IV been meaning to come on here but just been busy with Elle n then I realized you wrote Ur msg a while ago.

I hope you and Poppy are well.

That is great news how Poppy is sleeping most nights is really good shel sleep that long n like u said only sometime waking once. You are doing really well with her sleep n to go to bed at 9pm is a good idea for you to get enough sleep.

Awww it sounds lovely what you did for Poppy's birthday n her birthday weekend. I still can't believe she's age one.

That sounds great how Poppy has settled into nursery so well. I know it must be upsetting for you to see her upset when you leave her there. But great she soon settles n brilliant she's eating well there. She obviously likes to have her milk with you.. but aslong she eats there is what is impossible.

Awww really Poppy loves her miles feeds off you. It sounds good Idea what your doing with her milk feeds.

I breastfed Arielle until she was 18 months old but Def by the time she was Poppy's age if not a bit younger I was only giving Elle one breastfeed in the morning and a bottle of cows milk at night time before bed and then her 3 meals a day including cows milk in her wheatabix.

I never had to give her more than that one breastfeed per day except for sometimes if say Arielle refused her bedtime bottle of milk usually if her teething was hurting her I wouldn't offer her an extra breastfeed at bedtime instead which she would usually want if she hadn't had her bottle.

So anyway yea I stopped at 18 months. Obviously Ur Poppy wants feeds of u more now than Arielle did of me at that age. So do what is right for you if you decide to stop it now. You've done so well to be breastfeeding her so long.

Arielle is doing alot better at sleep time.. like the other night she slept in her bed in her room from 8.30pm til 7.30am and I think she woke just once n i got her back to sleep in her bed in just a few minutes and last night she slept in her bed from 9.30 til 6.30am... without waking up in the night. So she's doing really well sleeping through the night some nights n other nights shel wake up once or maybe twice but usually will go back to sleep quite quickly.

I haven't been going to bed earlier as still go bed quite late like between 12 and 2am but I do fall asleep for a bit on sofa most nights watching TV so I know I really need to learn to start going bed bit earlier. Even 11pm would be good I think.

I was meant to go away recently to Wales with my bf n Arielle to stay with his family but we cancelled cause I was not well with an infection on antibiotic so hopefully we'll go in a couple of weeks now for a few days.

My brother came to stay with me for weekend last week was nice to spend time together as I don't see him often n we are close n I spent time with my twin sister n niece other day was good to see them n get our girls together as they are close n my niece is two yrs older.

Arielle talks so much now n has learnt colours n ask a lot of questions is cute.

She has however started having really bad tantrums is hard to deal with n other night I just wanted to change her nappy before bedtime n she didn't want me to n went crazy with her tantrum. Her dad ended up picking her up to calm her down n she was still having tantrum n threw up on his shoulder. I hope she'll grow out of it coz it's really hard to deal with.

I hope all u laddies n bubba's are well and you all had a nice weekend X x

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Toni,

That’s great Arielle is sleeping so well and in her own bed too. Poppy is still sleeping well and slept 7:15-6:45 last night which is one of the best sleeps she’s had. She was at nursery yesterday so think that tired her out.

I’m now breastfeeding Poppy in the morning and that’s it. She’s having cows milk now at night and if she wants it in the daytime - she absolutely loves it. She’s walking now too and is so fast! We are starting a new class on Friday called toddler sense which I’m really looking forward to.

I think tantrums around Arielles age are quite normal: hopefully she will grow out of it quickly for you.

Hope you are doing ok Butterfly1

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Nicola, sorry for late reply. Iv just come on here now n read Ur msg.
I hope you and Poppy are well.

Well done for being able to cut down Poppy's breastfeeds to just one in the morning n then bottle feeds rest of time. It sounds like a really good routine you have with her.

I hope she's still enjoying nursery and your work is going well.

Awww that's so lovely she's walking so much. You must be so proud.

Toddler sense class sound fun.. how are the classes going?

Yea you are right tantrums are normal for Arielle's age, she's not have them as much now. I just hope she doesn't throw up again from Having one.
I usually let her hold her baby dolls or toys Wen I'm changing her nappies now to distract her n to avoiding tantrums Wen I can.

Few weeks ago it had been really tough with Arielle coz she was poorly with a bad cold n a cough for 10 days. She wasn't herself.. she was eating so little n was so clingy. Then since she's got better coz it made her so clingy where she had been sleeping so well in her bed.. it's now affected her sleeping. So she wants me to stay with her til she falls asleep ( where as before she was ill she was getting herself to sleep in her bed) and she wakes every night n ends up in my bed. I hope shel soon go back to sleeping how she was before coz I haven't slept well coz of it for ages.

Couple wknds ago I went to Luton for the night n stayed at my brother's house n Wen t to a friend's party with him. It was first night IV ever been away from Elle all night. I nearly didn't go as felt bad to leave her.. she was with her dad but I felt emotional about it. But I was traveling too far to come home same night n I came back the next day above 1pm.

Wen I got back Elle was funny with me she was clinging to her dad n cried Wen I tried to pick her up n wouldn't come to me for few minutes. Then I distracted her with her toys n gave her cuddle n she gave me a nice long hug. I think she was Angry and confused why I had been gone so long.

My bf said she hadn't eaten much since I had been away n refused both bottle milk feeds off him n only slept 5 hrs the whole night. So I was glad Wen she then took a bottle off me n I managed to get her to nap too as she must of be exhausted.

Then last wknd we went to Wales to stay with my bf family. It was ok there n Elle was fine there but I always find it really hard being away from home for few days with Elle. Her family there spoil her n she gets alot of attention.. but I struggle Wen I'm there n feel down alot n I guess feel kinda lonely there ( my bf hardly gives me any attention) I know his mum is ill n has carers there 4 times a day but it got to me more this time coz I hardly got much sleep there... Which made me feel emotions n Elle was waking loads in the nights n then we were up really early every morning n my bf got lay ins every day which I think is selfish coz obviously I had to get up to feed Elle etc plus it's hard to sleep in different HSE. I struggled alot n was msgin my sis whilst I was there to stay Sain.

We did go to the beach one day which was nice for Elle ESP for first time going to one. She really enjoyed herself n I think it also helped me by getting out the hse for while.

So as nice as his family are n it's important Elle sees them too I was glad Wen got home on Tuesday. Coz I had felt so low.. to extent I wasn't eating much. I tried to take to my bf night we got home but I couldn't properly n he didn't understand n seem to take it personal about me not wanting to go Wales. He also said if he's not woken up Hel sleep all day. (Obviously I shouldn't have to walk him n he's really hard to wake up) I guess I just feel if he come all that long 6 HR train journey to stay with my family I would be more thoughtful of him n how he feels there n not lye in for hrs leaving him to get on with it. I know he works full time but obvious it's hard work looking at a toddler every day n not judge for the mum to do.

Iv taken Ur advice n gone bed earlier last couple nights about 11pm n am going to continue to try do so especially as Elle is so unsettled at nights. So hopefully it will help me getting more sleep.

It's nice to stay home this wknd n to just play was Arielle this morning n do activities with her at home.

Sorry for my long msg.. I know once I start I don't stop.

I hope u and Poppy are well and all you other ladies are well. Butterfly hope to hear from you soon on here n hoping Ur ok.

Sending you all positive vibes x x x

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Tony,

It sounds like you have had a stressful few weeks with Arielle being poorly and then going to Wales which sounded stressful for you.

Your weekend in Luton sounded nice and I bet Arielle just missed you. Whenever I go out and leave Poppy with Daddy she just doesn’t want to know me when I’m back - we’ll until she wants milk. :D it’s so funny though because if he goes into her in the night she just screams and then I will get up and go in and as soon as I take her she instantly stops crying - I guess she’s just used to me in the night mainly.

Your time in wales sounded stressful and really not fair that your BF expected you to get up every time and not be able to rest properly either. I always struggle sleeping in new places so I know how you feel. Maybe you should say next time you go you will take it in turns for a lie in - much fairer then.

I definitely find going to bed early really helps when I need to catch up on sleep, to be honest some nights I can be in bed by 9pm. Poppy is mostly sleeping through now but she’s been unsettled the past few weeks with a really bad cough and cold (we’ve both had) and I think teething again.

Did you have a nice day yesterday for Mother’s Day? We went for a meal with my parents which was lovely and I got some new gym leggings and some Mummy is the best socks. Poppy has also started saying Mummy which is amazing! She stands on her cot shouting for me.

Hope you are ok Butterfly1? Not heard from you for a while.

Speak soon. Xx

Butterfly1

Post by Butterfly1 »

Hi Ladies

I hope you are all well and I hope you all had special mothers days.

Blimey the little ones have grown so much and a great deal has happened to you all!! I am so sorry I haven't been on here for a while. Time is just running away with me and Jack can take ages to settle at night!

I cant believe Arielle is nearly two and a half! How is she? I hope she is now back into her sleeping routine. Sleep deprivation does not get any easier does it !! Are you still trying to get to bed a bit earlier? Are you feeling better Toni after your recent family visits? I hope so. Jack has started with the tantrums already. He will literally through himself on the floor. Most of my day is now spent bribing and trying to reason with a 23 month old! :lol: !

I cant believe Poppy has turned 1 already!!! And .... is walking!!!!! How lovely she is saying mummy too! It is a wonderful feeling isn't it.I hope going back to work has been ok for you. I have been back at work nearly a year now (end of May) and I hate that I have to work, but ......we keep buying those lottery tickets !!! :) I am glad she is settling on well at nursery.
Keeponhoping - huge congratulations on the birth of your precious daughter Isobel. Enjoy every second as they grow far too quick! I hope you are both well?

Jack will be two next week and continues to be an absoloute joy (most of the time :D ). He makes me laugh everyday. He has started talking now, although not saying as much as I think he maybe should be but he is getting there. I am still breastfeeding him when he wakes in the night- I cant get him to stop :roll: I definately want him to stop once he has turned two! He generally wakes once in the night and is awake and ready to play come 6am! He still takes ages to settle at night which can be exhausting!

I hope you are all ok.

Take care everyone
x

Butterfly1

Post by Butterfly1 »

*throw !!

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

So lovely to hear from you Butterfly1. I can’t believe Jack is nearly two! Time really does fly by. Amazing you are still breastfeeding though. I only feed Poppy first thing in the morning and she has cows milk before bed. She was so bad with taking the bottle at one point I didn’t want to risk her not taking it when she started to so we introduced a bedtime bottle - she has 10oz before bed so no wonder she sleeps :D

How many days do you work? I’m back 2.5 days which is a nice balance of work and still having time with Poppy. She’s slowly starting to enjoy nursery (I think).

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Ooopps posted too soon.

I am sure tantrums have started with Poppy. She will cry if we tell her no or she can’t do something / have something - I thought we might have a bit more time yet. On the whole though she’s so happy most the time and pretty good with sleep etc so we are lucky.