By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Thank you

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
EPT Host 22

Thank you

Post by EPT Host 22 »

We received this message from someone we had previously supported and we share it here to offer hope (please note: mentions subsequent pregnancy/child)

Two Years ago on the month I lost our first child (First pregnancy) to Ectopic pregnancy.

I was devastated when I found out it was an ectopic pregnancy. I didn’t know how to react and not given or known any relevant information. Their estimated to be 10-11 weeks pregnant but It took the doctors a whole week to confirm that it was an ectopic pregnancy. The whole week was unforgettable, sleepless, stressful week. After two failed methotrexate and 4 weeks on I went through a keyhole surgery (laparoscopy) to remove the fertilised egg, along with the affected Fallopian tube.

I just want to Thank your page for being so so supportive and providing me with the information and knowledge to make me understand all. I never wanted to share the journey as I find it hard to talk about it but now I believe it’s time that people are aware and knows the symptoms and signs to look out. Your page is doing a brilliant work and I’m happy to have be part and support.

Two years on this month I am blessed with a baby boy! It was hard trying for a baby after an Ectopic but just like your page says I was able to get pregnant again 17month after.

Want to say a huge huge Thank you to your page and everyone who is doing wonderful things to support each other!

Northernblonde

Re: Thank you

Post by Northernblonde »

Hello,
Thank you for sharing your story and message of hope. I hope you can enjoy these precious moments with your little one. Your strength and support I'm sure is valued by many. Thank you.