By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Heart is broken...

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Tiffanynr16

Re: Heart is broken...

Post by Tiffanynr16 »

Hey ladies,

First day went great! I really believe I'm going to like it a whole lot better, plus I'm getting more hours which I needed. And I get off work an hour earlier :)

Nicola, I'm so glad your scan went great. And I'm so excited you're having a baby girl :) seems like everyone i know is having little girls. I feel special that you told us. And will definitely keep it a secret. Mouth zipped, lol I'd love to be able to send you a baby gift to show my appreciation of how much you've helped me. I bet your husband was so excited. Nothing will ever be as good as this birthday, well besides next year when baby girl will be here to celebrate also. I'm sure it's going to feel like forever for your next scan, just try to relax until then. I'm sure you'll be feeling baby girl soon, too and that will help ease your mind. Once again, congrats on the baby girl.

Af should be here tomorrow. I noticed as I was changing clothes before bed that my boobs are super sore. Not so much cramping now either. I'm kind of confused lol but if she doesn't show tomorrow, I'll test for sure Friday morning. This two week wait has been stressful. I passed up having drinks on vacation, just to be on the safe side because I had been nauseous and vomiting the day before we left for vacation and that kind of made me wonder..

Toni, I'm so glad you've been able to enjoy yourself with your bf, sister and friends. Sounds like you have had a good weekend. I was just kidding when I asked how many times you called to check on her. Lol. I know you have to miss her while you're away from her. You're a good mommy though. I can tell by the pictures you post on fb. Which she is an absolute doll. I think it's perfectly fine to have a night or two to go out and have some fun. I hate when people think just because you're a mom, you can't do anything. Like, I've had friends that are like, once you have a kid, your lives over. I don't see it that way at all.. that's when my life will start. Sorry for rambling lol Anyways, I'm glad you had a good time. I really don't have many friends.. we've all went our separate ways and some have went down the wrong path. So I tend to stick to myself.

oh and Nicola, I knew you were talking to me when you accidentally said Toni lol my brains that way without pregnancy so I can only imagine haha

sorry if I've left anything out this reply. I'm super tired tonight for some reason. I just feel exhausted. Hoping af stays away tomorrow!! Thanks for praying for me. And I'm so glad you all will be apart of my journey.

Talk soon xxx

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Haha Toni,

My friend at work says the baby brain gets to worse and worse.

It's 3 weeks on Monday now until my 20 week scan which doesn't feel long at all. I will be nervous for that but more for the fact it's checking all is well. I honestly thought I felt a little movement the other night, I wasn't 100% sure though but if so maybe I'll start feeling more now.

I am due 3rd February so I guess your friend must be January. I am hoping to start my leave at the beginning of January (4 weeks before) a few people have said that's early but I want to start then and have time to get ready and I plan to take a year and then go back part time the following January and because it's a holiday year it all works out nicely really. Just got to confirm with my work.

We are moving house next Thursday so I know September will fly by and it's my birthday too. Hopefully we'll get time for a nice meal out and some us time before Christmas and then it won't be long at all.

Tiffany,

So good to hear the job is going well and you have more time now.

I did say to my husband that each birthday I'll have to raise the stakes to make it as good as this one, he really was over the moon.

I have my fingers crossed that AF doesn't turn up for you but if she does I know it won't be long at all until you are pregnant. I am certain before Christmas you will be sharing amazing news with us and I can't wait to share your journey with you.

Speak soon xx

Butterfly1

Post by Butterfly1 »

Hi ladies,

Awww Huge congratulations Nicola on your DaUgHtEr- , how wonderful !!!! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely news with us. Will definitely keep your secret :wink: Your 20 week scan date will soon come round with your housemove keeping you busy (don't carry anything heavy :) !!) Then you will be seeing your midwife regularly and after Christmas she will nearly be here !! So ,so exciting!! How lovely you have started to feel her move! You will soon have your first 'definate' kick and then there will be no stopping her!! It is truly amazing and will help put your mind at rest :) Blimey- your mum was right !!

Tiffany I hope you are Ok and hope AF hasn't arrived today :) Your break away sounds amazing and your husband sounds lovely. I am glad work is going well.

Toni I hope you are well. Arielle sounds like she is doing really well with her sleeping- I cant wait for Jack to sleep through !!! I am glad you are managing to get some time to yourself to have some much deserved 'me' time.
Christening plans are coming together (15/10/17) and we have asked one of my best friends who helped me through my ectopic pregnancy and Jack's pregnancy, to be god mother. Jack is really struggling with his teething and is quite unsettled so I am hoping a tooth appears soon to relieve his discomfort. Poor little man.

Take care
xx

Tiffanynr16

Post by Tiffanynr16 »

Hey ladies,

AF didn't show today, so I picked up a test to take in the AM. I'm super nervous. I'm having some back cramps, normal or not?.. it may be because of work. We are having inventory tomorrow, so I've done a lot of bending and squatting. My shoulder hurts too and that kind of scares me. I think I'm overthinking, just so scared if I am, it will be ectopic. I tend to sleep with my arm up under my pillow, so I kind of lay on it. That may be why it's hurting. Sheww, I get myself so tore up.

So Nicola, have you and your husband decided on babygirls name?.. I know you had a couple picked out. Three weeks it's too long, for some reason I was thinking it was longer. I looked at baby girl clothes today at work and my eyes got all watery, made me think that I would have found out what I was having and got me a little upset. :( I'm okay now though.

Butterfly, hopefully jack will have some teeth come through soon and he won't be in pain. I can only imagine how it hurts.. my wisdom teeth were painful and awful, so I'd say it's hard on the little guy. Does he have any teething toys?

I'm exhausted tonight. I had a 7 hour shift. 2 till 9:30 and have to work again tomorrow. So I'm gonna try to get some rest.

Talk soon xx

Tiffanynr16

Post by Tiffanynr16 »

Just thought I'd let you ladies know.. I got a test last night and took it this morning when I got up with my bf for work..it was negative :( I laid back down and went back to sleep, woke up and surprise, surpise.. AF had arrived. Maybe next month will be my month. Not giving up! I still have hope and faith that I'll be pregnant before the years over with.

Hope you ladies are enjoying the weekend. I have work in the morning. So I'm calling it an early night. I do have Sunday off and can't wait to relax. Working the first day of AF is rough!

Talk soon! Xxx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hi Ladies,

Tiffany I am really sorry you got a negative test result n then ur period :( I know how hard n dissapointing that is. I hope ur not feeling too down about it. I'm glad ur still sounding hopeful n positive re getting prey soon I truly believe u will be very soon.
I know the wait is really hard n I always found early prey symptoms are very similar to AF symptoms so you really can't tell until you take a test or get ur period.

I found with Arielle being my 3rd prey but it taking asking as 6/7 months to get prey with her which was so much longer than me getting prey straight away with the previous two preys that I had too much dissapointment each moth we were TTC n I got really downwen the pregtest would say negative.. Especially when I was late n convinced I was prey... So when I got prey with Elle I actually waited until I was 5 days late before I took a pregtest.. Obvs it was hard to wait but I thought let me give my AF a chance to come invade I'm just late. But I can understand u not wanting to wait that long to test before knowing.. I just found that better for me coz not long before I had been three days late n thought I was prey n then got my period is why I thought right I'll wait five days next time tone late so imnot putting myself thru another test again.

I hope ur okn I do believe it will happen for you very soon. I hope ur able together some rest tomo on ur day off n some TLC from ur bf.

lM glad ur first day at work went well n u finish earlier too...

Thank u Tiffany for ur kind words.. Yea I agree used need a break when you have a baby is good for you and for the baby.. Yea I miss her when away but it is hard to be with them all the timen no break n u do get isolated when your not around people much.

Yea it was nice thanks to have time out with friends n mysis n my bf too other nite.

I'm sorry you have grown apart from mist of ur friends.. Unfortunately its what happens as iv found as I get older. I use to have friends I saw a lot of from an old joblike ten yes ago n now we all live diff areas n only talk occasionally on fb or msgs n I ain't seen them in yes n we've kinda grown apart n none of tem have met Arielle n I don't know if they ever will.

My sch friends down here I see every now n then but not often n us going out together was first time I think in like 17 yrs since I was 23.
We see each other from time to time around each others uses but never all together at same time.

Then iv got work friends from my nursery job I left yr ago to go on maternity n we have get together only every now n then. So I do feel most weekends iam homn especially since having Arielle can be lonely. But its nice to speak to friends on msgs from time to time n to talk to uladies on here.

I think next yr we will allbe mummy's n wouldn't it be great to one day all meet up with our rainbow babies :)

I'll msg u other ladies bk bit later when I have time as need to make Arielle's dinner x x x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Nicola I hope your OK... I think 3 wks till ur 20 wks scan will go fast... Try not to worry.. I'm sure all will be fine. Awww that's really lovely that you have felt ur baby's movement. I think I first felt Arielle move t about 16 wks too... I'm sure up start feeling more movements very soon n they will def get a lot bigger especially when you take a bath.

Oh so you are due in February.. Yea my friend must be due in January then. I think 4 wks before you are due for you to take your maternity leave is far into your pregnancy. Try not to worry what people think cause they will always have an opinion.
I took my maternity leave 8 wks before I was due n some people at my work n parents had an opinion but I had to do what was beset for me, especially with all the long travelling and my pelvic girdle pain I couldn't hack staying longer at work… othewisei was going to try take my leave month before like you.. So just worry about urself n not others opinions. I think its good idea to tasks your leave there but ifyou need to take it earlier.
That's good idea to take a yr off n to go back part time.. Its good you have a plan.

Oh wow so ur moving next week.... Please be carefull n don't do any heavy lifting or lotsa cleaning.. Just try do as lil as poss. Oh n u birthday is soon too.. U def have a busy couple of months coning up.
I hope u n ur hubby do get opportunity to go out wen you can before ur bubba is here.
I see your pics on fb of where you and your hubby go for afternoon tea.. It looks really nice there.

Butterfly I hope you and Jack are OK.... Thank u yes Arielle is doing really well with her sleeping.. I think she has slept thru the night for 10/11 hrs for 4 nights in a row now. Yea I bet you can't wait for your Jack to sleep thru the night. I think Arielle has just started it properly now at 10 months old but she did sleep through some nights at 9 months.. Don't worry I'm sure Jack will be before you know it.
Obvs its hard to sleep through with teething.. Arielle has been teething on n off for quite a few months now & a week ago she had a really bad night where she kept waking up n wouldn't settle & I suddenly got a tummy bug about midnight so I was struggling to hold n comfort Elle & was desperate to use the toilet from my dodgy belly.. So I had to wake my bf and get him to look after Elle so I could run to the loo & try lye down with a hot water bottle. Luckily I was OK the next day & poor Arielle had one very red cheek n I rang the doctor who said it sounded like teething coz ehehad no temperature & was eating n behaving normal for her.. I just kept using teething gel n by end of day her cheek easnty as red n within a few days the redness went.

So I know how much babies suffer from teething.. I hope you can find a teething gel that helps Jack n remember calpol can help too. Hopefully like you said a tooth will cone through n that will ease Jack's pain.
Arielle has been late in getting teeth n has only in maybe a couple weeks got I think about half of her bottom two front teeth are coning through at the exact same time.

That is so exciting re Jack's christening being not far away n that's lovely you are having your best friend be a God Mother for him who has been there for you through everything. I'm sure she's really excited n hourned you asked her.
When I saw ur son's christening date I thought that date looks very furmiliar n then I realised that's because 15/10/17 is Arielle' s 1st Birthday date so good choice of date :)

Arielle n I are well thank you. She's full of beans all the time n trying to baby talk more n she now can stand up on her own for few seconds at a time & she holds both hands up n has a big grin on her face like she's so proud of herself.. Its so cute. She does it a lot in the mornings on my bed after I breastfeed her. I'm wondering if I'll be able to breastfeed her still just once a day till she's a yr old hopefully. I do want to but she's bit me a few times n with her teeth it hurts.. I have to try not make too much noise wen she does coz she can get upset.. She's funny with loud noises can make her cry like the hoover n hairdryer n food blender n if I'm choking she can get upset bless her. So I'm trying to get her to be braver with noises like the hoover. But we are both well thank you.

My twin sis is having a BBQ tomo afternoon n my niece will be there with her kids too. She's my eldest niece n she's 29 n we are close.. So ifi get organised I may try to go tomo. My bf def won't come coz he's stashing up all night to watch the big boxing match tonight so he'll be tired tomo.. He asked me to stay up too n watch it but I said no chance when I'm the one who will be up early with Elle.

I hope all you ladies are OK n u get to relax this weekend. X x x

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on for a few days - we have been so busy packing ready for the move on Thursday. It's exciting and I hope it all goes to plan.

Really sorry AF arrive Tiffany. It's such a horrible feeling getting your hopes up and then as soon as you test she shows up. I have everything crossed this cycle for you and at least you know your body has had the break it's needed.

Toni - I've had my meeting with my manager today and she's going to discuss with the directors but I've said I want to start maternity at the beginning of January and return the following January on a 3 day basis so hoping that gets sorted soon. I know I don't have to agree anything before I finish - I just wanted to so it was sorted and all agreed.

Butterfly1 - it's scary how accurate my mum has been and she's now predicting a due date of 6/2/16- if she's right I'll be quite worried she has some mystic powers.

Hope everyone has a good week and I'll catch up when we've moved in and I have some more time. X

Tiffanynr16

Post by Tiffanynr16 »

Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on lately. I've been working everyday except for Sunday. I kind of got depressed and was down. Just felt alone and sorry for myself. Friday I would of been 17 weeks. Getting a negative and then af showing up the same day just got me all depressed. I think a lot had to do with af and being emotional. I sometimes get like that. Does it ever bother any of you? I can just sit and cry, I guess it may have just been some built up emotions that I had been holding back, so it felt good to cry ..I'm okay now, not gonna give up. I'm praying this cycle is it for me! Fingers crossed, ladies.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend :) I really didn't do much besides work. Spent Sunday with my boyfriends family.

Af should be gone tomorrow. I'm thinking we should try every other day until ovulation..? Would that be too much? I've read that you should do it every other day during your fertile days, but I'm not taking any chances this time around lol I'm suppose to ovulate the 8th according to my app glow. Prayers would be greatly appreciated.

I can't remember anything from your alls posts lol I'm bad for that. I'm trying to remember what each of you said. I still don't know how to go back and read while replying.

I have tomorrow off, so I believe I'll do some housework and get caught up on laundry. How fun, right?..lol at least I'll get to spend some time with my bf. I don't get to do that much since I've been back to work if I work evenings. Good thing is I get some day shifts at the new store so we get some evenings together :)

I can't stop yawning so I guess that's my body telling me I need some sleep lol I'll try my best to reply tomorrow.

Nicola, Hope your moving goes well. Take it easy and don't overdue it.

Toni, I can't remember if you said Elle was mobile yet or not?.. she crawling yet?. And yes, how awesome would it be for us all to meet one day? Who says you can't make life long friends miles away and over the internet.. i believe people are put in our lives for a reason and that we've crossed each other's paths for a reason :)

Butterfly, hope you and jack are doing okay :) I understand it's probably hard to get on and reply all the time. Hope to hear from you soon.

Oh, forgot to tell you ladies..I'm thinking about signing up for a 5k for pregnancy and infant loss. It's in October, so I have some time to decide. I'm too out of shape lol but you can walk instead of run. So I'm really considering doing it in memory of my little one and everyone who has lost one. I think it's a good thing.

Anyways, I'm gonna get some sleep..my eyes keep getting heavier and heavier. Talk to you ladies soon. Xxx

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hi Ladies, I hope you are all well.

Nicola I hope ur move goes well today & you don't do too much. It's exciting that ur moving into ur new home n I hope u settle in there quickly.

Its good U are sorting out already when I'll take ur maternity leave n it's good idea when u return to work 3 days.. I hope they agree to it for u.

Please don't over do things today n remember there's no rush to unpack everything right away x x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hey Tiffany I'm sorry to hear that you have been feeling depressed. I'm not surprised after all ur disappointment uv just had no with fact u remember u would of been 17 was pregnant. I think it's good that you had a good cry is what u needed. I too can get emotional more when I get my ad or just before I do.
I'm glad u are still trying to stay positive n I too am hopeful n sure it will happen for u very soon. I hope u are getting support from your bf.

I know how hard it is to be so focused on tackling at the right time. When me n my bf were trying for Arielle I think I was a bit obsessed with the whole thing n tax at the right time n maybe that's why it took about 7 months for us to get pregnant with her. I use to get annoyed when some months we would only try about twice during my ovulation days. I've heard it's best to try every other day too n went I talked to my doctor about having trouble getting pregnant again... He said to me to not just get caught up on ttc at ovulation time but that I should just try to ttc every 2 to 3 days.. So I think what ur planning to do should be fine.

Oh really... I would never remember all u ladies say if I didn't go back to look at ur msgs. As ur writing ur mag in the box you just push the whole screen up underneath the box ur typing in and up see older msgs which u can scroll through n then scroll back up to return to the box ur writing in.. Oh n press the down arrow key on ur screen so u can see all msgs n just scroll through them.. Then u can keep going by n fourth.. I hope that helps.

I hope u caught up sleep n have a nice day off with ur bf.. It's good ur getting day shifts more sou can spend more time together.

Tiffany Ellen has been crawling for over 3 months now since she was 7 months old. She's able to stand up which she's been doing for a month or two holding on to furniture n now she can walk along by holding on to furniture n she can stand up on her own for a few secs where she puts her hands in the air n smiles.. She looks so cute wen she does it. I can not believe she's 10&half months old.. I have to start thinking of her 1st birthday.

Yea I believe that too how we are put in people's life's for a reason. It would be so great for us all to meet one day for sure.

Doing a 5K run or walk for infant n pregnancy loss sounds like a great idea.. I would like to do something like that myself.

My bf has spoke re us ttc for another baby soon.. I said possibly I would but definitely not now n he said when Arielle is age 1 so we have a baby wen she's age two. I said I'll consider it but definitely not would I that soon coz it be so hard being pregnant n looking after a 1 yr old. And then having two so young in nappies. I told him how traumatic it is for ur body to go thru pregnancy n birth that it's too soon to go thru that again as it don't seem long ago Ellen was born n I had probably in pregnancy n a hard 48 he labour n it took me so long to heal afterwards that I couldn't do it all again so soon.

Plus I'd fear having another loss coz it could happen n I feel we should be grestful n focus on the rainbow baby we have now. Plus I do most stuff for Elle even at Wknds web he's home so I don't think he's hot a clue of how hard it really is.

It's like he does really listen to me n just says anyone could have a miscarriage n u done it once n u could do it again n carry full term n we ain't getting any younger where we are both , 40.

Is true but I'm sticking to my guns coz the women goes thru all the body changes n does most of the work web baby arrives. So if maybe consider it wen Elle is age 2 but definitely not now.

I think what is meant to be will be n it be nice if Arielle had a lie brother or sis especially as me n her dad won't be around for too long in her life coz of our ages but we will see.

Right now I want to enjoy Elle bein a baby n get more me time n get my body back to what it was since gaining baby weight. I've lost some weight but I want to loose more. Would love to get bk to my old size 10 if it's poss.

Anyway there's me going on so much lol.. Elle is napping on me so I'm going to put her in her cot n I have hse wk to do n lots a food to cook n puree n freeze for Arielle.

Butterfly I hope u n Jack are OK n I hope all u ladies have a good week. X x

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

I don't know why my msg kept saying Ellen lol when I was trying to say Elle is Arielle for short xx

Butterfly1

Post by Butterfly1 »

Thank you ladies. I hope you are all ok. Jack is asleep on me so i am sorry for any spelling mistakes!.

Nicola i hope the move went well and that you are settling into your new 'family' home :wink: Have you started to feel baby move ? I bet you have a lovely bump now! Workwise I think you are doing the right thing. I left at 36 weeks and I was exhausted by then and you will appreciate the lays in before baby comes!!

Tiffany i am so sorry you have been feeling down and completely understand how you feel. I'm sorry your AF arrived but on the positive side its another month of restoring folic acid levels (thats what i told myself). I watched a fertility expert on tv the other day and they said the only sure way to conceive is to have lots of 'intimate' moments :shock: :shock: So trying every other day throughout sounds like a good idea. You sound like you are working very hard- please take care of yourself. You will be sharing some good news with us soon I am sure :wink:

Toni i hope you and Arielle are well. Arielle is still a baby so i can understand why you want to wait before thinking of baby number two, especially as we all know what an emotional journey it can be. She sounds like she is doing so well and you just want to enjoy every bit of her.

Jack has learnt to 'blow raspberries' which is both cute and can be embarrassing when strangers come up to us to tell us how lovely he is and then he 'blows a 'raspberry' in their face :shock: He is desperately trying to turn over but isn't quite managing it yet- bless him!

Take care ladies xx

Tiffanynr16

Post by Tiffanynr16 »

Hey ladies,

It's been a busy weekend. Sorry for not replying. Of course I worked Saturday, but had Sunday and Monday off. Monday was a Holiday here, not sure if you ladies celebrate it in the UK. It's called Labor Day. It's basically like celebrating the end of the summer. So we had a get together at my parents all my whole family was there. And of course my cousin who is pregnant, it just feels so awkward. We use to be so close and now we barely even speak. I think it's because she's afraid my feelings will be hurt or I'll be upset. She is only a week behind what I should of been and has a bump and I just think to myself, that should be me too, but then I think I will be that way soon.

Saturday, I actually went out with my bf to his friends again and this time I had a few drinks. It had been so long since I've had a drink. It felt good to just have a good time. I had six beers, didn't think I'd be able to drink them all lol I'm in my fertile period right now and we baby danced that night :) according to my tracker I should ovulate on the 8th. He has been hunting because bow season came in this weekend so tonight he came home, ate and went to sleep..I'm laying here like, please wake up! Lol hopefully tomorrow night.

Yes, I have been working a lot and it's getting kind of overwhelming. I got moved up to a higher position, which means a raise and I'm sure more hours..happy about the raise but not so much about the hours. I stay exhausted. Wednesday and Thursday, I will be working 10 hour shifts. Ugh, I'm already dreading it, but trying not to stress over it.

Toni- thanks for letting me know how to go back and see what has been said. I feel goofy for not even looking before lol the depressed feeling has completely went away. I'm pretty sure it was my af hormones. Had me all emotional and upset. I'm good now. I guess it's normal though to have some rough days, but I know I'll get through it.
I'm sure Elle will be walking before you know it if she's already walking along the furniture. I love when babies are in that stage. Just seeing them learn new things. I can't wait to experience it.

I can understand if you don't want to try at the moment. But maybe it may be a good thing to start thinking about. Just in case it takes a few months or as long as it did with Elle. But I would definitely wait until I was ready if I were you. And at least until Elle is 2. I think 2 is a good age to try for another one. And I know how scary it is to think about losing another one. When people ask me if we are going to try again. I always tell them that it scares me, but it's something I really want so I'll do it again.

Butterfly - I was kind of nervous about being pregnant again during my two week wait. I kept feeling pains and different things and though oh no if I am, something is already wrong. It's so scary now and I don't want to think negative, I want to have a happy pregnancy. But once you experience it, it's always in the back of your mind. If anyone knows, it's you ladies because we've all been through the same. I also told myself the same thing, I was suppose to wait three months and this month is when the dr told me we could try again so that's a good thing. I've been taking my prenatals, too. Fingers crossed this is our month! And thank you, I'm hoping to be giving you ladies good news soon. Hopefully the beginning of next month :) you all know you will for sure be the first few that know when I do find out.

I guess I've rambled on enough tonight.. i have work in the morning. Hope you ladies had a wonderful weekend :) talk soon xx

Oh and Nicola, hope your settling in to your new place. Can't wait to hear about it.

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on for a few days - we've been so busy with the house move and then I couldn't get on for some reason. Thursday was stressful as we got our keys late and then I couldn't move much so hubby did so much - he was exhausted. It's all pretty much sorted now and we are both so happy in our new house.

I had started to feel movement last week but haven't felt anything since Saturday - do you think that's normal? It's worrying me. I'm 19 weeks on Saturday and I know they say it can be anything between 16 & 22 weeks before you feel things regularly so I'm trying not to panic.

Tiffany - good luck for hope fertile period and make sure you aren't taking on too much in your new job.

Butterfly1 - so lovely to hear Jack is trying to roll over and blowing raspberries- that's so cute.

Toni - it will be arielles birthday next month won't it? That's crazy how the time has flown.

Hope you are all having a good week. Xx

Tiffanynr16

Post by Tiffanynr16 »

Hey ladies,

It's been a lonnnnngggg week. Finally have tomorrow and Monday off. I'm so glad.

I'm not sure if we did the deed enough this fertile period between my work schedule and him being asleep when I get home, it quite didn't work as planned. We did 2 days before ovulation..wonder if that was good enough?..I hope so! I've just been so exhausted, I worked two 10 hour shift two days in a row and it drained me. I need a vacation again lol anyways I'm hoping to fall pregnant before the year is over. So I've still got next month and the month after, but I'm not going to get stressed out over it. Work is enough stress and I don't want to mess up my cycle with too much stress.

Nicola- thank you, I'm hoping we did the deed enough this time. Like I said up there, I was just so exhausted this week and our schedules are so opposite, it sucks. This upcoming week, my schedule is pretty good and no long hours. Only wish it would of been this past week instead so we could focuse on baby making. Haha I don't feel too good about this being our month, but we will see. Happy that you and your husband are loving the new home and are settled in. I'm sure he was exhausted, moving is a job. I hate it lol our lease is up next April and I already dread the move lol now everything is over with, enjoy and relax!

I have been off today for some reason. Was leaving for work this morning and fell down my steps. scraped my leg up and hurt my left hip. I'm fine though. Had boxes of diapers fall on me at work today, ran into our bedroom door while it was shut lol I was a total mess by the time I got to work. The day did get better though. Had dinner with my sister and now waiting on my bf to get home and then decide on what we're going to do.

Hope you ladies are having a wonderful weekend. Talk soon xx

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Tiffany,

It does sound like you have been in the wars recently. At least you have a few days of to rest.

We are all settled into our house now thanks. Hopefully when you come to move you will be pregnant and not able to do much like me.

What day is your AF due? I'll be keeping everything crossed for you.

I have my 20 week scan on Monday which I'm already getting nervous for. It seems all the movement I was feeling has stopped the past week, hopefully she's just changed position. My friend had hers and she said they didn't tell her Until the end what they had found in the scan (which luckily was nothing) so she lay there worrying for about 20 minutes whilst they did all their checks.

Hope everyone else is doing ok. X

princess pink

Post by princess pink »

Hi Ladies, sorry I haven't been on here for while. I've just been busy alot with Arielle & had a few tough nights with her coz of her teething she had been off her feeds, well mainly her milk. Yesterday she only had one bottle & cried if me or my bf tried to give her more & she was so over tired but wouldn't sleep for ages. Luckily I managed to get her to have a long breastfeed instead n then another one later coz I didn't want her to go bed hungry & luckily even though I only usually breastfeed now once in the morning.. I was still able to last night. When I finally got her to sleep I was so tired n a hour later she woke me up. I finally got her to sleep in my bed n we both fell asleep n when I woke lil while later I forgot she was there for a sec coz I was so tired & she was laying next to me asleep so I then got to put her in her cot. She seems better today n eating better.. I know teething can go on for ages & even though Elle is nearly 11 months old she's only got the tip of her two front bottom teeth through.

I went out sat night for a friend's engagement party. Was far to travel but good to go out n I got bit drunk.. I was recovering all yesterday.

I hope all u ladies are ok..

Butterfly Yea you are right Arielle is still a baby n it is such an emotional journey to have a baby. I definitely want to enjoy her while she's so young.

I hope u and Jack are both well.. That is so cute how he blows raspberries.. Clever lil boy.

Tiffany I'm sorry to hear it's awkward with ur cousin coz she's preg which is understandable n ur right it will be you too soon.
Well Done on job promotion n it sounds like u had a good nite out with ur bf n friends is good.

I'm glad ur depressed hormonal feelings have gone away. I know what u mean though coz I've just finished my afternoon n I was feeling quite low n emotional recently from few days before I got my afternoon so I think mine was hormones too.

Yea I think u are right that Elle will be walking soon. She keeps standing up n not holding on to nething as well.

Yea ur right it's definitely scary to try again n fear of loosing another one. My bf thinks wel be fine coz we've had Elle but I said you just don't know n even if we are lucky to have another baby it's definitely too soon for me. Definitely not before Elle is 2 and that is a maybe I gave him. Obviously it be lovely to have two but obviously harder for the woman. Plus I do most of stuff for Elle n I'm so tired most of the time so for now I'm just seeing it as a blessing we have Elle n wel see re another in the future.

Tiffany try not to worry too much if u n ur bf ttc enough this fertile time coz it still may of worked fingers crossed. When I conceived Elle I'm sure me n my bf only ttc twice during fertile days n I think I ovulated different time to wen I thought. Either way u still got a chance this month. It will definitely happen for u very soon.

Be careful.. U definitely had too many accidents.. Maybe coz ur so tired from workin so much. I hope u get more rest.

Nicola I hope you and bubba are well :) I'm happy for you that you are now moved and settled in new home n u didn't over do things with ur move.. Bless ur hubby doing so much but you did right thing being careful. It was same for. Even when me n my bf moved I was 6 months pregnant so I didn't move or lift much either.

How exciting that ur 20 will scan is next week. I'm sure all will be well. I had movement start at about 16 wks but only lil ones n I don't think I had regular movement til around 20/22 wks preg so please try not to worry. Before u know it ul be feeling bubba move regularly.. Especially in bath.

Yes Nicola Arielle's 1st birthday is next month 15th October. I can't believe she'll be age 1. It's true about it does goes fast. I want to have a lil party for her to celebrate.

I hope all u ladies are ok n u have a good week.

My twin sister n 3 yr old niece are coming to visit tomorrow so I best try sleep as it's gone 1am.. I do sleep too late really.. I have to understand wind wen I get Arielle to sleep.

Chat soon. X x x

Tiffanynr16

Post by Tiffanynr16 »

Hey ladies,

I hadn't even thought about that Nicola, if this month is our month, I will be pregnant when we move in April. Which we haven't even thought that far ahead about the move. We've still got time to look for a new place. I'm excited for you about your 20 week scan. I'm sure everything will be perfectly fine and baby girl is growing like she should.
Yes, I've been working too much lately. I've been so exhausted. I was asleep at 8:30 last night and slept till time for work this morning. It felt good to get a good night of sleep. My af is due 9/22 and thank you, keep those fingers crossed :)

Toni- I'm hoping we tried enough. One app said ovulation was on the 8th and the other said the 9th. We did the deed on the 9th. So who knows. I've got my fingers crossed. I have a doctors appointment with my obgyn the 29th of this month. She would be surprised if I came in and was pregnant already lol sorry to cut this short today, but I've got food on, thought I'd have time to post, maybe I'll finish later. Hope you ladies are having a good week. Xx hopefully I have time to post more later.

Nicola1720

Post by Nicola1720 »

Hi Ladies,

Toni - sorry to hear Arrielle hasn't been herself, I hope she's a lot better now and you are catching up on some well needed rest.

I can't believe my scan is Monday - it's come around so quickly. I'm still scared but trying not to think about it too much. I need to enjoy my birthday this week first.

I've been getting quite a lot of heartburn this week and nothing seems to be working. I brought some Gaviscon so maybe I just need some more of that.

I felt like I might have felt a kick last night - I lay my hand on my stomach and felt something but I'm not 100% sure. I really hope it was. I am definitely growing though so something is happening. I'm always so hungry too, I need to stop eating otherwise I'll have the baby and people will think I am still pregnant. Hahaha.

Toni - sounds like you are busy at work so hoping you are getting some rest in too.

I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you for 22nd and hopeful this is your month.

At least you have plenty of time to look and get sorted with your house too so that shouldn't add any pressure if you are pregnant and you could be 6 months pregnant if you catch soon.

Xx