By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

A happy ending after 5 years and 2 months

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Caroline89

A happy ending after 5 years and 2 months

Post by Caroline89 »

A happy story as I know I used to search for these -

January 2017 ruptured ectopic - lost my right tube

August 2017 ruptured ectopic- lost my left tube

Started IVF -

March 2018- rare cornual ectopic after IVF round 1. Ruptured .

5 fresh rounds of IVF later and on the 18th March 2022 my son was born 😍 took a while and a lot of determination but we got there :)

Lyn_K

Re: A happy ending after 5 years and 2 months

Post by Lyn_K »

Hi Caroline89,

Thank you for sharing your story and congratulation on your little boy.

I too have been looking for success stories since I found out I had an ectopic pregnancy. I try not to be too disheartened by the fact that there don't seem to be that many. But I need to remind myself that most women probably want to just leave it all behind and enjoy their pregnancy without having to re-live the difficult emotions they had to go through by writing it down.

I really do hope I will be among those 90% with a successful story after an/several ectopic. And if I am, I will remember your story and come back to share mine. Fingers crossed!

EPT Host 20

Re: A happy ending after 5 years and 2 months

Post by EPT Host 20 »

Dear Caroline,
Huge congratulations on the safe arrival of your little boy.
Thank you so much for taking the time to post, you can already see how much support it brings.
Sending much love,
Karen x