By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

Pain 2 weeks past Methotrexate

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Anap

Pain 2 weeks past Methotrexate

Post by Anap »

Has anyone experienced pain and bloating weeks after Methotrexate? I didn't have any symptoms/side effects after the shot until a few days ago. It's been more than 2 weeks since my MTX injection and I'm feeling really bloated, occasional pain in upper stomach and hips. Some nausea, fatigue. Not sure if I should go in to the ER or wait for my doctor on Monday.

EPT Host 20

Re: Pain 2 weeks past Methotrexate

Post by EPT Host 20 »

Dear Anap,
I am so sorry to hear of you ectopic pregnancy and loss.
I remember having discomfort a few weeks after my ectopic pregnancy too. The other thing to check is that you are managing to have your bowels open too as it can sometimes cause constipation, which can also give you pain and bloating.
As I am not medically trained, I would always suggest speaking through symptoms with a medical professional if you have concerns.
Sending much love,
Karen x

Natiestra

Re: Pain 2 weeks past Methotrexate

Post by Natiestra »

I had my shot almost 2 weeks ago, the first week I felt nauseous most days. 13 days after the shot, I began to feel cramps and bloating, I have also been bleeding since then the first week had some odd discharge.
I found crazy how this medication works so differently in every body.