By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

1 week after surgery and still struggling to walk

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
SJG1

1 week after surgery and still struggling to walk

Post by SJG1 »

Hi everyone,

I had my operation a week ago and they had to remove one of my tubes and I'm still really struggling to walk!

My stomach still feels sort of heavy when I walk or even stand up. My belly button/ stomach gets a pulling sensation sometimes.

I'm beginning to become concerned as I've read online most people recover In under a week. Has anyone else been like this after week from surgery?

Prova

Re: 1 week after surgery and still struggling to walk

Post by Prova »

Hello,

I had the surgery on the May the 10th.
I took One month off from work (I am from Italy though) and I remember I had pain for about 2/3 weeks.
But of It is possible for you, maybe calling the hospital will make you feel safer. I did that twice or three times and they answered all my questions.

Sorry for my poor english.

SJG1

Post by SJG1 »

Thank you for your reply and advise!

Im hoping for my GP Doctor to call me tomorrow answer a few questions. Getting better every day just hard not to worry! Always feel like I'm being silly.

Thank you again 😊 xx

Prova

Post by Prova »

I Remember what It feels like....It seems that the most horrible things, the One that you never Imagine are coming true.
It gets Better everyday, although the pain for the Lost pregnancy Is still with me. I don't know if It Is ever going to go away.