By registering on our forum, you can view and contribute to more topics on ectopic pregnancy. Your details are confidential and we do not send unsolicited emails. For your confidentiality, you can choose your own forum name to protect your anonymity if you so wish. If you register, there is no obligation to post; you can simply take comfort from the words of others. It is entirely up to you whether you post a message or read others' experiences or do both.

HCG levels INCREASED after 4 weeks dropping post MTX

This is a welcoming place for you to ask your questions and share your knowledge and experiences of ectopic pregnancy.
To keep this as a safe space, before being able to post freely, an administrator will need to activate your account and authorise your first post.
Emmapx

Re: HCG levels INCREASED after 4 weeks dropping post MTX

Post by Emmapx »

Hi elephant , just came to check up on you and seen this comment ! I am so happy for you, finally the end is near, I hope you recover well and are feeling much better now !! Love and hugs, Emma xxx

Elephant+1

Post by Elephant+1 »

Hey Emma!
Thanks for checking in! I got a call from the EPU and they actually don’t need to see me for bloods again! They just said to do a pregnancy test in 2 weeks and if it’s negative, they’ll discharge me ♥️
I hope you’re keeping well and your cysts have stopped giving you pain! Xxx

Elephant+1

Post by Elephant+1 »

Hey Emma,

Check out Amberpregnancy.com and see if they can support in Scotland. I was referred to them by the NHS and I have my first therapy session tomorrow!

Gina

piggycz

Post by piggycz »

ELEPHANT I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Crying with joy, my levels also went down from 1208 to 1040, they want me back for bloods in two days. But good news for the both of us! Not having to lose a tube and levels are going down. No countdown restart!
When do they want you to check again?

Elephant+1

Post by Elephant+1 »

Hey Piggy!! That’s amazing, a really good drop in levels!! I was every 48 hours to begin with and then moved to weekly so hopefully after Thursday yours will move to weekly!

I don’t have to go back in now! They just said take a pregnancy test in 2 weeks and if it’s negative they’ll discharge me! Xx

Emmapx

Post by Emmapx »

That amazing ! I’m so happy for you 🥹 finally can start to think of the future now ! My cysts been ok I feel it sometimes, was out for some food messages today and felt a bit of cramp so I dunno if I’m gonna get a period soon! Now on the couch with a hot water bottle !
Oh I’ll check them out thank you and good luck!!
Emma xxxx

EPT Host 20

Post by EPT Host 20 »

Dear Elephant,
You are almost there, you have got this.
Sending much love,
Karen x

The Ectopic Pregnancy Trust
Registered Charity Number: 1071811
Ectopic pregnancy patient information suite: Highly Commended in the 2019 BMA Patient Information Awards
If we have been able to help you, are you able to help us with a small donation or by volunteering or fundraising?
Further information is available at ectopic.org.uk
Email us: ept@ectopic.org.uk
We provide a call-back helpline service: 020 7733 2653
Take a look at our newsletters and subscribe to our mailing list here: https://mailchi.mp/986bdd6091ee/ectopic-matters
Detailed medical information can be found on our website. Please remember online medical information is NO SUBSTITUTE for expert medical advice from your own health care team

Littlesunshine2024

Post by Littlesunshine2024 »

It’s been over a year, hope you girls are doing well.

I’m diagnosed with ectopic 4 days back and my level was 1900. Got methotrexate 100mg dose and today is day 4, hcg is 7030 :(

Is it too high? Do I still have a chance? I’m so worried now