What is The Ectopic Pregnancy Trust?
The leading national charity providing dedicated support and information on ectopic pregnancy
The Ectopic Pregnancy Trust is:
In-depth, providing detailed general information on ectopic pregnancy that is medically reviewed and overseen;
Empathic, as many of us at the charity have been through an ectopic pregnancy, facilitating a welcoming shared space among others who experience the condition; and
Focused, as we are entirely dedicated to ectopic pregnancy.
The Ectopic Pregnancy Trust is indebted to its highly committed trustees, medical advisers, ambassadors, team members, volunteers, fundraisers, donors, and friends – each of whom devotes their precious time and energy in furthering The EPT’s vision and aims. Thank you to each and every person who so generously contributes to The EPT’s cause.
Our generous Ambassadors help to spread awareness of the condition by talking about ectopic pregnancy and the support and information that we provide.
Amanda Redman MBE
- Alex Peace-Gadsby OBE – Chair
- Shabana Masavi – Treasurer
- Professor Tom Bourne – Trustee
- Professor Andrew Horne – Trustee
- Miss Julie Price – Trustee
- Rachel Small – Trustee
- Chris Woodward – Trustee
- Michael Wood-Williams – Trustee
Key team members
Our team members are committed to generously giving their own time to helping others. Some are driven through their own experiences, while others want to make a difference by working with people who have experienced pregnancy loss and difficulties.
- Munira Oza – Director
- Sam – Hospital Leaflets Coordinator
- Jill – Fundraising Coordinator
- Sonal – Shop and Regular Donations Coordinator
- Kerri – Social Media Coordinator
- Helen – Projects Coordinator
- Lois – Fundraising Support Coordinator
- Tara – Volunteer Support Coordinator/Administration
- Natalie – Press Officer
- Karen – Support Team (forum)
- Michele – Support Team (forum)
- Joanne – Support Team (support line)
- Gita – Support Team (email)
- Kat – Support Team (email)
- Beth – Support Team (email)
- Katie – Support Team (email)
- Sophie – Support Team (Zoom groups)
We are fortunate to have support and guidance from world-class health care professionals as our medical advisers and trustees.
- Mrs Cecilia Bottomley BSc MRCOG: Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Chelsea and Westminster NHS Trust – London
- Fiona Bottomley: Superintendent Sonographer, Ultrasound Department, Hillingdon Hospital, Middlesex
- Professor Tom Bourne MB.BS, Ph.D, FRCOG: Consultant Gynaecologist: Imperial College London: University Hospital Gasthuisberg, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Sonal Colvin BSc: Midwife, Midwifery (1st Class Hons)
Professor Colin Duncan BSC(hons), MBChB(hons), MD, FRCOG: Professor of Reproductive Medicine and Science, The University of Edinburgh
- Miss Janine Elson MD FRCOG: Consultant Gynaecologist and Subspecialist in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery, CARE Nottingham
- Professor Andrew Horne MB ChB PhD FRCOG FRCP: Senior Lecturer and Consultant Gynaecologist, University of Edinburgh
- Dr Suzanne Hollamby MB.BS MRCOG CCST: Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at West Middlesex University Hospital
- Professor Davor Jurkovic Ph.D MD MRCOG: Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, University College London Hospitals
- Miss Emma Kirk BSc, MD, MRCOG: Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, North Middlesex Hospital, London
- Marjory MacLean: Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at NHS Ayrshire and Arran.
- Professor Siobhan Quenby: Professor of Obstetrics, University of Warwick and Honorary Consultant at University Hospital Coventry
- Nick Raine-Fenning MRCOG MBChB PhD: Consultant Gynaecologist and Reader / Associate Professor of Reproductive Medicine and Surgery, Queen’s Medical Centre in Nottingham, UK
- Miss Jackie Ross BSc MB.BS MRCOG: Consultant, Early Pregnancy Medicine/Gynaecology, Kings College Hospital – London
- Rachel Small RGN, RM, FRCOG (Hon): Lead Midwife for Early Pregnancy and Miscarriage Care, University Hospital Birmingham and Chair the Association of Early Pregnancy Units
- Dirk Timmerman MD PhD: Professor in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, KU Leuven and clinical head of benign gynaecology and gynaecological ultrasound, University Hospitals Leuven, Belgium