What is The Ectopic Pregnancy Trust?
The only national charity providing dedicated support and information focused on ectopic pregnancy
The Ectopic Pregnancy Trust is a small, niche UK-based charity and are proud to have extensive reach. We simply could not provide the support to countless people affected by ectopic pregnancy and healthcare professionals without the assistance of our amazing volunteers and passionate fundraisers. Thank you to each and every person who so generously contributes to the EPT’s cause.
Our generous Ambassadors help to spread awareness of the condition by talking about ectopic pregnancy and the support and information that we provide.
Amanda Redman MBE
- Alex Peace-Gadsby OBE – Chair
- Shabana Masavi – Treasurer
- Professor Tom Bourne – Trustee
- Professor Andrew Horne – Trustee
- Miss Julie Price – Trustee
- Rachel Small – Trustee
- Chris Woodward – Trustee
- Michael Wood-Williams – Trustee
Key team members
Our team members are committed to generously giving their own time to helping others. Some are driven through their own experiences, while others want to make a difference by working with people who have experienced pregnancy loss and difficulties.
- Munira Oza – Director
- Sam – Hospital Leaflets Coordinator
- Jill – Fundraising Coordinator
- Sonal – Shop and Regular Donations Coordinator
- Kerri – Social Media Coordinator
- Helen – Projects Coordinator
- Lois – Fundraising Support Coordinator
- Tara – Volunteer Support Coordinator/Administration
- Natalie – Press Officer
- Karen – Support Team (forum)
- Michele – Support Team (forum)
- Joanne – Support Team (helpline)
- Gita – Support Team (email)
- Kat – Support Team (email)
- Beth – Support Team (email)
We are fortunate to have support and guidance from world-class health care professionals as our medical advisers and trustees.
- Mrs Cecilia Bottomley BSc MRCOG: Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Chelsea and Westminster NHS Trust – London
- Fiona Bottomley: Superintendent Sonographer, Ultrasound Department, Hillingdon Hospital, Middlesex
- Professor Tom Bourne MB.BS, Ph.D, FRCOG: Consultant Gynaecologist: Imperial College London: University Hospital Gasthuisberg, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Sonal Colvin BSc: Midwife, Midwifery (1st Class Hons)
- Miss Janine Elson MD FRCOG: Consultant Gynaecologist and Subspecialist in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery, CARE Nottingham
- Professor Andrew Horne MB ChB PhD FRCOG FRCP: Senior Lecturer and Consultant Gynaecologist, University of Edinburgh
- Dr Suzanne Hollamby MB.BS MRCOG CCST: Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at West Middlesex University Hospital
- Professor Davor Jurkovic Ph.D MD MRCOG: Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, University College London Hospitals
- Miss Emma Kirk BSc, MD, MRCOG: Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, North Middlesex Hospital, London
- Marjory MacLean: Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at NHS Ayrshire and Arran.
- Miss Julie Price MB.BS FRCOG: Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, The Portland Hospital
- Professor Siobhan Quenby: Professor of Obstetrics, University of Warwick and Honorary Consultant at University Hospital Coventry
- Nick Raine-Fenning MRCOG MBChB PhD: Consultant Gynaecologist and Reader / Associate Professor of Reproductive Medicine and Surgery at the Queen’s Medical Centre in Nottingham, UK
- Miss Jackie Ross BSc MB.BS MRCOG: Consultant, Early Pregnancy Medicine/Gynaecology, Kings College Hospital – London
- Rachel Small RGN, RM, FRCOG (Hon): Lead Midwife for Early Pregnancy and Miscarriage Care at University Hospital Birmingham and Chair the Association of Early Pregnancy Units
- Dirk Timmerman MD PhD: Professor in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at KU Leuven and clinical head of benign gynaecology and gynaecological ultrasound at the University Hospitals Leuven, Belgium