Giving Tuesday is a global generosity movement, that celebrates and encourages doing good.
This Giving Tuesday, we invite you to share how you have supported the charity using the hashtag #ProudToGive. From skydiving to marathons, one-off donations to regular giving and, volunteering your time, The EPT simply could not exist without your generosity.
How can I get involved?
Join the millions of people doing something on Giving Tuesday to support their favourite cause.
How you show your support is up to you.
You can make a regular monthly donation or a one-off single donation using our online donation form. You can also donate through JustGiving with a credit or debit card, a bank transfer, GooglePay or PayPal using the JustGiving website.
- £5 a month could help us to provide ongoing support
- £5 could help us to provide seven people with leaflets that help them understand their treatment
- £10 could help us to teach doctors and nurses about the emotional impact of losing a pregnancy
- £20 could help us to operate our helpline for one hour
- £50 could help us to hold a group video session
- £99 could help us to provide our accessible support services for people who use sign language for a month
- £250 could help us to fund research
Your donation means we can provide crucial support and information to thousands of people affected by ectopic pregnancy every year. By supporting our work, you are making a difference, helping to reduce the emotional toll after an ectopic pregnancy.
Money raised by our fundraisers means that we provide our services free of charge to anyone who turns to us in their time of need. Without our fundraisers, we simply would not exist.
Our fundraising page has lots of inspiration and our fundraising coordinator is on hand if you would like to create your own event – the only limit is your imagination!
Be loud and proud!
Giving Tuesday is an opportunity for us to say thank you to our supporters for giving their time, donating and fundraising throughout the year.
You can share your #ProudToGive story on social media and tag The EPT, we will share as many as we can on our stories throughout the day and week.