Thank you so much to Nick for taking on this epic challenge and doing this 54 mile bike ride from London to Windsor on 4th September and raising an incredible £1,208.
Below is Nick’s great update post the ride!
- Ride Status: Complete
- Ride time: 5 hours
- Weather: Cloudy but mainly dry with the occasional annoying spit of rain
- No of selfies taken on the route: 1
- No of miles added to the route by the organisers at short notice: 3
- Overtaken by No. of tandem cyclists: 1
- No of stops: 3
- Water consumed on route: 1150ml
- No of McDonald’s consumed post ride: 1
- Cycling shorts status: Ruined
- Patella/femur prognosis: on-fire
- Vastus medialis muscle diagnosis: Pathetic