We are able to offer you the flexibility to be as creative as you wish to find or organise an event that appeals to you. As we are a small charity, we simply do not have the resources currently for our own event.
Whether it is on dry land or making a splash, endurance events are always popular with our fundraisers. Set yourself a personal goal with a renewed focus; many of our fundraisers consider and value participation in these events as part of their personal recovery journey.
- Life-changing and thrilling past challenges have included a Sahara desert trek, cycle ride around Burma and trekking the Great Wall of China. Closer to home, we have the Snowdon Multi-Activity Challenge. For further inspiration and help take a look at Global Adventure Challenges
- Take a leap of faith and sign up for a sky dive. We are registered with SkyLine Parachuting;
- Challenge yourself to lose weight or give up smoking or alcohol;
- Organise an event to give blood and raise money;
- Get ideas by reading the news from our fundraisers.
Covid-19 (coronavirus): Fundraisers must follow Government guidance. Stay at home.
Virgin London Marathon official coach, Martin Yelling, shares top tips on how to run in the current climate concerning the coronavirus outbreak.
Raise awareness with our EPT branded t-shirts and handouts
Interested in fundraising for us?
Please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch soon.
Read the latest news from our fundraisers »